Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Naira Marley Officially Signs Lyta To Marlian Music (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Officially Signs Lyta To Marlian Music (PHOTOS) (243 Views)

A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Officially Signs Lyta To Marlian Music (PHOTOS) by Loadedgists: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
CONGRATS: Naira Marley Officially Signs Lyta To Marlian Music (PHOTOS)

Naira Marley signs Lyta to Marlian Music. Marlian President, Naira Marley has officially signed former YBNL and Doro Muzic sensational singer, Lyta to Marlian Music.

The controversial singer, Naira Marley made the announcement on his Instagram page with a photo of himself and Lyta signing the contract papers on the bed.

“Welcome to MarlianMusic @official_lyta” Naira Marley wrote.

Lyta also shared same photo on his Instagram page and wrote; “I’m so excited to be joining my new family Marlian music, thank you my President @nairamarley for giving me this amazing opportunity.”

Lyta signed a record deal with YBNL Nation in 2018 but left the label in May 2019 after having a disagreement with Olamide. He released the 5-track debut EP Id in 2019.

Read full updates here

https://www.loadedgists.com.ng/2020/08/11/congrats-naira-marley-officially-signs-lyta-marlian-music-photos/

Re: Naira Marley Officially Signs Lyta To Marlian Music (PHOTOS) by tyson98: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Shares A Video Of Himself Urinating On Grammy Award / How Dj Cuppy's New Ferrari Was Changed To Pink Colour (full Video) / #BBNaija:Why I Allow Laycon Rock Me Ignoring Ozo - Nengi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.