Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her (3745 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by otobasin2323(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dear nairaland family,

please ignore all my typical errors am not perfect but i really need your advise on this matter that i have been struggling with for over a month now.
most of you can remember the last i time i posted how can i get custody of my son

see here https://www.nairaland.com/5298084/how-take-custody-beloved-son

now the thing is it has been one year my girlfriend left me along with my son and ever since then i have been so devasted all beacuse i could not meet her required need that am a broke ass nigga according to her.

now there is this young lady who is very pretty in my own eyes , she is so down to earth i dont talk to her we just normally greet and she normally greets me back. she is just new in our neigbhorhood is a face me i face you yard, so one day what i saw was she sent me friend request i accepted we started chating and talking very well but everything seem to happen so fast which makes me think she is a spy or something else

one day she inquired from me what happen between me and my son that ever since she started comming close to me people do tell her to stay away from me that i have a son, that she just wanted to ask me and hear from my own mouth, i took it as nothing since we were just ordinary friends who chat so well on social media

after telling her part of my story is just as if the bond between me and her got so close, till the extend of her coming to my room to watch bbn and talk to me i just saw it as a normal thing because she was keeping me company even tho my neigbors do gossip about us, we did not bother about that

now last week i dont know what came into my head we started chating naughty chat then she was actually replying with great positvity and we almost share the same flows i started to fall in love with her but i dont want to tell her yet cause am confuse but each day my love grow for her
heavily without me knowing that she too she is waiting for me to pop the big question which am very sure she will say yes

why i say she will say yes is because on sunday, i took her out and we bought some drinks and we got high so we came bck to house we did so many funny stuff, she almost kissed me but i refrain from it and told her that she is high that i cant take advantage of her in that state.

she is seeing me as her boyfriend but am yet to ask her out, i really love her and am scared because of my past relationship, she gives me peace of mind and so down to earth, i love her but i dont want to make mistakes

please i need advice it will really help and guide me in orde not to do any mistakes again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by STARGREEN(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by otobasin2323(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
STARGREEN:
Go ahead
okay thank you bro
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Oluromantic: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
We're different but in my own opinion and my experience so far. When emotions/love are growing so fast within a short while or a lady is going extreme on the hard-to-get game, it's not a good signal for emotional stability that will last. Friendship should flow moderately between you two before love and proposal sets in. It's that friendship that will sustain the marriage much later when emotions fade.

Has she seen you talking to some other ladies before? Remember you live in same house. What's her reaction to ladies or colleagues jokingly calling you honey physically and on phones. How does she elate you in public among friends and families. It's not just about getting drunk together. How much tolerance does she have and how much can such tolerance last, attitude, respect, support, what kind of family is she from. Is she the type that will rain brimstone just on hearing rumors of you cheating without confirming.

You would see that if you don't propose soon around this particular time, she will start keeping serious malice with you in that house that you didnt take her love seriously whereas you just wanted the initial gragra to calm down. I'll advice you check how long her love and friendship to you can last without proposal. You also need to see her disposition with her exes and other men. Compatibly is another thing you shd consider. In fact it's advisable you see her dark side too(anger, unforgiving etc), it's the love n flaky side you've been seeing so far. Don't make the mistake you made at first. God is your strength.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by omooluorun: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
You love her, she loves you. What else? Go ahead!

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
cry Putin said he has covid 19 vaccine

2 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
cry Putin said he has covid 19 vaccine

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Zayttoven: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rule number 632 Of the Male Code of Conduct "NEVER DATE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, LODGE MATE, FLATMATE, OFFICE MATE WHATSOEVER"

9 Likes

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Bluntguy: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Look well o. You've not made the money that made your baby mama leave you. You still live in a face me I slap you apartment. And you seem to be a sharp shooter. Are you sure this one will not drop another son or even a daughter on you again and suddenly realise you are a broke ass nigger again. If you can sincerely the above questions positively, then like the FTC guy above "go ahead", but if not, bro......

Run for your life...
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by ojun50(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
baralatie:
cry
Putin said he has covid 19 vaccine
Go ahead and use the vaccine
@op ask her out and start a new relationship with her and also let her know about the past
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by baralatie(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
ojun50:

Go ahead and use the vaccine
@op ask her out and start a new relationship with her and also let her know about the past
so which vaccine do you have?
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by stanliwise(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
@otobasin2323
Everything you told us up there is that you are attracted to her, also she is now attracted to you.
Attraction is the platform for relationships to occur but now let say this.

1. Do you really like her?, let us assume she don’t talk to you? Is your attraction as a result of because she comes to you?
Garri na poor man best friend until money comes

2. Will asking for relationship help you and her? Will it distract you from improving your situation?

No go add another new baby mama and also jeopardize your current situation with another child in the picture. This does not mean relationship is a no no. A good girl can help you out of hard moment but this also mean you are in a helpable situation and she on her part has what is takes to render such help. But if you are a sinking ship, Abeg leave small girl alone and fix your own ship first o.
No go suffer another man daughter for nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Vyzz: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is it permission that u want
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Kemimarch16(f): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Both of you like eachother so what else are you waiting for ...go ahead man
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Prof0fficial: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
do whatever you please...but drop off your emotions. I wouldn't have advised you date a neighbor. but as it is now play along but don't ask her out. don't put any emotions. just let it flow and keep watching
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 12, 2020
otobasin2323:
Dear nairaland family,

please ignore all my typical errors am not perfect but i really need your advise on this matter that i have been struggling with for over a month now.
most of you can remember the last i time i posted how can i get custody of my son

see here https://www.nairaland.com/5298084/how-take-custody-beloved-son

now the thing is it has been one year my girlfriend left me along with my son and ever since then i have been so devasted all beacuse i could not meet her required need that am a broke ass nigga according to her.

now there is this young lady who is very pretty in my own eyes , she is so down to earth i dont talk to her we just normally greet and she normally greets me back. she is just new in our neigbhorhood is a face me i face you yard, so one day what i saw was she sent me friend request i accepted we started chating and talking very well but everything seem to happen so fast which makes me think she is a spy or something else

one day she inquired from me what happen between me and my son that ever since she started comming close to me people do tell her to stay away from me that i have a son, that she just wanted to ask me and hear from my own mouth, i took it as nothing since we were just ordinary friends who chat so well on social media

after telling her part of my story is just as if the bond between me and her got so close, till the extend of her coming to my room to watch bbn and talk to me i just saw it as a normal thing because she was keeping me company even tho my neigbors do gossip about us, we did not bother about that

now last week i dont know what came into my head we started chating naughty chat then she was actually replying with great positvity and we almost share the same flows i started to fall in love with her but i dont want to tell her yet cause am confuse but each day my love grow for her
heavily without me knowing that she too she is waiting for me to pop the big question which am very sure she will say yes

why i say she will say yes is because on sunday, i took her out and we bought some drinks and we got high so we came bck to house we did so many funny stuff, she almost kissed me but i refrain from it and told her that she is high that i cant take advantage of her in that state.

she is seeing me as her boyfriend but am yet to ask her out, i really love her and am scared because of my past relationship, she gives me peace of mind and so down to earth, i love her but i dont want to make mistakes

please i need advice it will really help and guide me in orde not to do any mistakes again. Thank you
Does it have to be this long angry
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by IchbinAB: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Zayttoven:
Rule number 632 Of the Male Code of Conduct "NEVER DATE YOUR NEIGHBOUR, LODGE MATE, FLATMATE, OFFICE MATE WHATSOEVER"
But can you Bleep the person and go your way without dating?
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by otobasin2323(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2020
stanliwise:
@otobasin2323
Everything you told us up there is that you are attracted to her, also she is now attracted to you.
Attraction is the platform for relationships to occur but now let say this.

1. Do you really like her?, let us assume she don’t talk to you? Is your attraction as a result of because she comes to you?
Garri na poor man best friend until money comes

2. Will asking for relationship help you and her? Will it distract you from improving your situation?

No go add another new baby mama and also jeopardize your current situation with another child in the picture. This does not mean relationship is a no no. A good girl can help you out of hard moment but this also mean you are in a helpable situation and she on her part has substance to offer. But if you are a sinking she Abeg leave small girl alone and fix your own ship first o.

that was exactly what i do think each time am about to ask her out, but to me she is okay and she is content with what she has, she has never asked me of anything but she always gives me good advice on some business which can bring income to me. na just money dey insult man sha to execute am but am working hard to that, she understand me so well than my previous relationship well thank you for this i will still keep looking and waiting for the right time
No go suffer another man daughter for nothing.
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by otobasin2323(m): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
We're different but in my own opinion and my experience so far. When emotions/love are growing so fast within a short while or a lady is going extreme on the hard-to-get game, it's not a good signal for emotional stability that will last. Friendship should flow normally between you two before love and proposal sets in. It's that friendship that will sustain the marriage much later when emotions fade.

Has she seen you talking to some other ladies before? Remember you live in same house. What's her reaction to ladies or colleagues jokingly calling you honey physically and on phones. How does she elate you in public among friends and families. It's not just about getting drunk together. How much tolerance does she have and how much can such tolerance last, attitude, respect, support, what kind of family is she from. Is she the type that will rain brimstone just on hearing rumors of you cheating without confirming.

You would see that if you don't propose soon around this particular time, she will start keeping serious malice with you in that house that you didnt take her love seriously whereas you just wanted the initial gragra to calm down. I'll advice you check how long her love and friendship to you can last without proposal. Compatibly is another thing you shd consider. In fact it's advisable you see her dark side too(anger, unforgiving etc), it's the love n flaky side you've been seeing so far. Don't make the mistake you made at first. God is your strength.
thank you so much
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Deffjam: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Give her blue light......
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by IjebuWarrior: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Zayttoven:

Dude, there're ONLY 7 rules to the 'Man Law' of which this nonsense isn't stated. So, where the hell did you get ur '632 code? angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by BrianIke(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2020
bahd guy, just talk say to get second son done de hungry you not all that long story you de talk wink
well, i hope you already understand women nature by now and is a confirmed Red-pill (or purple) by now before diving in to avoid 2nd mistake
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Bros J me i go advice u say make u no reason her matter now wey u still be broke ass nigga o, unless u want anoda baby mama dat will eventually leave u.. I will say hustle o!!!, i repeat goan hustle o!!!
b4 u know she go want give u ynash nd trust me dis one go worst cuz she go just table ya mata for yard

when ur financially capable of providing nd feeding her/yourself 3times/day u can tell her your mind nd if possible leave dat yard
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by BoboKush(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zayttoven:

Any reason?
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by HomerTimpson: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
@OP we know you are lonely and need a female,and probably the lady too if truely it's as you narrated up there,from my own view you guys just want eachother cos you both free and available...just like this old saying A MILK FOR THE COW
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by RealEzee(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Give heart ke, y so soon? grin
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Frenzy01(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bro. You have a son... Pls concentrate on taking care of that little boy for now . He's still young.
Don't split your little resources with a leech.
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by stanliwise(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
otobasin2323:

that was exactly what i do think each time am about to ask her out, but to me she is okay and she is content with what she has, she has never asked me of anything but she always gives me good advice on some business which can bring income to me. na just money dey insult man sha to execute am but am working hard to that, she understand me so well than my previous relationship well thank you for this i will still keep looking and waiting for the right time
I understand you clearly but you must be ready for the reality, if you need to focus on your life and feel she don’t need to get caught up then don’t lead her on. If her closeness is a distraction to you then call her and tell her how you feel about the situation and how much you could like to be with her and mention out why some constraints is not a good reason for you to be together. Don’t say it in a sorry manner if you mean it, and then ask for her understanding that she should give you some space.
Hear her own side and you guys should reach a resolution. She may feel bad but it is best.
On the other hand if you want her then tell her how you feel it, no need for being indecisive.
Left for me I would say this.....
DON’T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT meaning don’t date people in compounds, workplace or places you see them everyday. Peace
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by SavageBoy: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
See this guy...

Your baby mama left you because of your financial condition, instead of you to take that up as a challenge and motivation to hustle and make things change,so that you'll prove her wrong and also come show us here that "success is really the best revenge" you are here asking us for nonsense

Na so your first baby mama start oh,she drop pikin for you,leave you as soon as she saw a better life.You felt pained.But you still haven't learned anything from that yet.

Set your priority straight man.
Hustle up and let things balance for you a bit.
Leave that face me I face you apartment
Let that your first baby mama and others see that you are now on a whole new level
Then you can come here to seek our opinion on love
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by ModestGal(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Dayoebe(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zayttoven:

follow your instinct
Re: She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her by Numero9: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
You did so many things after getting high but didn't kiss? I confuse here.

Well,

Make her yours. Cuz, a fish at hand is worth more, than the fishes in the market.

(Sips my fresh palmwine) Life's good and peaceful here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? (video) / Pls � Am I Wrong To Take Her As A Friend With Benefits ? / Fear Women Oh....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.