Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine (48370 Views)

Kano State Records First COVID-19 Case / Anambra Extends Lockdown, Tightens Measures, After Recording First Covid-19 Case / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2020
I LOVE THE RUSSIANS.
THEY ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SILENT ACHIEVERS angry

2 Likes

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2020
rayornb:
Business Don start

No African country has placed orders. Yet.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:

Please stop all the B.S

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/05/17/bill-gates-explains-that-the-covid-vaccine-will-use-experimental-technology-and-permanently-alter-your-dna/

Take note Richdad50

Ok...I have read the article

It essentially says what I have said.

RNA is injected into your body . It then assembles proteins which would be used to produce immune factors that would hopefully protect your body from covid.

That is the way all vaccines work. RNA vaccines work by bypassing several processes in the way a conventional vaccine works, with the same end result.

You are mixing vaccine science with the science of genetic engineering , and the kind of genetic engineering you have in mind is not scientifically possible.

No drug or medication can change your DNA or RNA wholescale. Vaccines cannot modify you into something else.

All infectious agents manipulate your DNA to some extent including all viruses, including some like the common cold virus and the hepatitis virus.

By the way, I work in medicine, so I know somethings..

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Tkester:
Watch the west go out on steroids. They will do everything to denigrate this great invention, but will it work? Only time will tell.

I'm happy the Russians achieved this. Kudos Vladimir!!

Yet all ur aids comes from the west and not Russia bt u have to attack them.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by scarycuteface(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
All these health issues. Hmm. Maybe that's why FCMB wants to start Health Advisory. Patiently waiting for their launch on Thursday. Check my signature
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
I LOVE THE RUSSIANS.
THEY ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SILENT ACHIEVERS angry

Russia is always in a hurry. It’s still under testing. Let’s hope it generally ok.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

Ok...I have read the article

It essentially says what I have said.

RNA is injected into your body . It then assembles proteins which would be used to produce immune factors that would hopefully protect your body from covid.

That is the way all vaccines work. RNA vaccines work by bypassing several processes.

You are mixing vaccine science with the science of genetic engineering , and the kind of genetic engineering you have in mind is not scientifically possible.

No drug or medication can change your DNA or RNA wholescale

By the way, I work in medicine, so I know somethings..

I'm not inclined to believe you anymore
Wholescale or limited scale.
It will ALTER DNA Permanently

All this semantics doesn't change the fact.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Openbusiness: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2020
chrisblack:
that's not true. The issue with the Russian vacancine is that proper standard as regards clinicay trials were not properly followed.it was rushed in other for them to claim first. This is a fact even the WHO.is worried about.please check the timeline. The issue and fear is over the next phase of the virus evolution would the so called vaccine help or further worsen the situation we don't know .there are no proper verifiable data as regards the Russian claim. They skipped various stages of trials ,which are very important ones.My point is Africans should be very careful in jumping on these claim.
Only mumu people will try the vaccine. By the time the long term effects show, they will be crying.

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:

Wholesale or limited scale.

Alter DNA into what?

Ok...what do you understand by altering DNA?

Is it that it changes your DNA to a point where you are a different person? Or where you become a robot, etc?

Tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Femijohn198: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Russia GDP will rise because many countries will buy in billions.Nigeria Na only to loot thief money we know..
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Soar2019: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Russia is better off than the rest of them all
America pride herself in all things ‘including’ in failure
They just want to be no 1 in all things .. people were dying Trump was still blowing trumpet that they are no.1 in ‘testing’.. could you imagine?
America is a no go area .. please drop the dream!
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

Alter DNA into what?

Is it that it changes your DNA to a point where you are a different person? Or where you become a robot, etc?

Tell me.
why do you waste your time arguing with am ignoramus?

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Yoighaman(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I will not be among the first for this one.... I go wait as long as possible.

Na because you never see person die of Koro (COVID-19) for your presence ni, if you see eh, you go take am sharpaly smiley....If na HIV vaccine, you no go rush am? You go talk say Russia rush to produce am??
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by GamalNasser: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Tkester:
Watch the west go out on steroids. They will do everything to denigrate this great invention, but will it work? Only time will tell.

They have already started
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

Alter DNA into what?

Tell me.

So you agree it will permanently alter DNA ?
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Openbusiness: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:

Wholescale or limited scale.

Oga leave dem na , dem no dey tell person. By d time they are injected and 20 years down the line, they give birth to children with strange deformities or have critical organ failures or brain seizure, dey will know that it is very deadly to rush vaccine creation. The Americans and West Europeans that said the earliest date for vaccines is 2021 they are not stupid, and even that is still them speeding thing up. Vaccines normally can take 2 to 3 years of proper testing to be sure it is safe to use and not having any long term adverse effects and to study if there is any long term effects. Cuz Putin chook him dawta all of dem fell for d scam. Daughter that immediately she was injected, 10 minutes after behind the scenes they would have quickly extracted the thing from her system or even given her a neutralizing antidote. Let them use themselves as guinea pigs for Russia, dem no dey tell person grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Alexgman1(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
PUTIN IS AN ANTI-CHRIST IF NOT THE MAIN. BEWARE!! WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by fabienjoe: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Tkester:

'great invention'.....'..will it work?'...all coming from you..Well done!
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:

So you agree it will permanently alter DNA ?

No, I want to know what YOU understand by 'vaccine alters DNA'

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Kennydoc(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
dawnomike:
Huge revenue potential for Russia... If a vial of vaccine is sold for just $10. That translates to $10 Billion dollars within days for the country. shocked

The reward of advanced research.
What about the cost of developing and mass producing the vaccine, including the cost of the clinical trials, salaries to the scientists and researchers etc?
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by afroxyz: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
dantewest:

Vaccines are usually very cheap and sometimes free. $10 is too much

Have you seen the prices the pharmaceutical companies are quoting for Covid vaccines? You would think $10 is a philanthropic gesture for a vaccine that costs $4 to produce. The pharmaceutical companies want to cash out big time.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga leave dem na , dem no dey tell person. By d time they are injected and 20 years down the line, they give birth to children with strange deformities or have critical organ failures or brain seizure, dey will know that it is very deadly to rush vaccine creation. The Americans and West Europeans that said the earliest date for vaccines is 2021 they are not stupid, and even that is still them speeding thing up. Vaccines normally can take 2 to 3 years of proper testing to be sure it is safe to use and not having any long term adverse effects and to study if there is any long term effects. Cuz Putin chook him dawta all of dem fell for d scam. Daughter that immediately she was injected, 10 minutes after behind the scenes they would have quickly extracted the thing from her system or even given her a neutralizing antidote. Let them use themselves as guinea pigs for Russia, dem no dey tell person grin

You don't know anything about how vaccines work.

Vaccines don't cause congenital anomalies.

Congenital anomalies are caused by a wide variety of factors including infections, some of which vaccines prevent.

Like torch syndrome, a congenital anomaly prevented in part by being vaccinated against rubella.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
why do you waste your time arguing with am ignoramus?

Because unfortunately people like them spread misinformation, which people believe, refuse vaccines and as a result innocents fall ill from illnesses that a vaccine can protect from

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by fabienjoe: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2020
jrusky:
Good shame on UK and US and their gang.

When the Nigeria doctor day the truth they pull all her speech down a social media now God has vindicated her through Russia now let the bloody bitchs go and pull Russia site down and lets see.

How does the Russian vaccine vindicate the woman's hydroxychloroquine claims? And who else has replicated the woman's claimed success with the drug cocktail? Point of correction, the woman is Camerounian, not Nigerian.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

No, I want to know what YOU understand by 'vaccine alters DNA'

Before I even think of responding come here and list the medical consequences of DNA changes/damage.
Tell us about what you know from working in medicine about genetic mutations and the generational diseases/deformities that have arisen from them.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
just hurry up
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Mayflowa(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
chrisblack:
that's not true. The issue with the Russian vacancine is that proper standard as regards clinicay trials were not properly followed.it was rushed in other for them to claim first. This is a fact even the WHO.is worried about.please check the timeline. The issue and fear is over the next phase of the virus evolution would the so called vaccine help or further worsen the situation we don't know .there are no proper verifiable data as regards the Russian claim. They skipped various stages of trials ,which are very important ones.My point is Africans should be very careful in jumping on these claim.

You may not be aware of the full facts. Russia are not new to scientific breakthrough. They made AK47 at a time guns were for a single shot. Russia had taken the first vaccine 30 years before American started taken one. Until the vaccine is tried in other places, we all can outrightly condemn it when the world needs up to get away from this pandemic. The good part, Russia will be given other countries to produce the vaccines themselves. The timeline for vaccine production may well be shorten from this knowledge and lesson. Science always grow.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
byinks:

Before I even think of responding come here and list the medical consequences of DNA changes/damage.
Tell us about what you know from working in medicine about genetic mutations and the diseases that have arisen from them.

Lol, that means you know nothing about the subject.

You don't even know anything about the comment DNA alteration that you keep on throwing about.

My friend, DNA alteration is genetic, or may be caused by things like nuclear radiation and chemicals.and infections

And yes , it causes things like sickle cell anemia to cancer

And some infections like HPV that can cause cancer by altering the DNA of certain cells can be prevented by vaccines.

Now I have answered your question. Answer mine

What do you understand by vaccines altering DNA?

I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by yom2(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Dangrace01:
Madagascar own nko
them done sweep that one under the carpet. They are still veryfying till kingdom come. Africa
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by jrusky(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
fabienjoe:

How does the Russian vaccine vindicate the woman's hydroxychloroquine claims? And who else has replicated the woman's claimed success with the drug cocktail? Point of correction, the woman is Camerounian, not Nigerian.

Good thanks for the correction as per her real country of origin but no thank to you for still argueing how the woman was vindicated.

So I don't care whatever name she called her Convid vaccine or treatment what I care about is She proved it to the bitchs that Convid has solution and cure and Russia proven it again.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by mexyk(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
dantewest:

Vaccines are usually very cheap and sometimes free. $10 is too much

Vaccine production is not cheap. The amount of research and capital that goes into it is huge. It comes out cheap mostly when donor organizations, NGOs, governments, and philanthropists donate funds to subsidize it or even make it free for all, or certain groups of people.
Re: Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020
kikero:

You don't know anything about how vaccines work.

Vaccines don't cause congenital anomalies.

Congenital anomalies are caused by a wide variety of factors including infections, some of which vaccines prevent.

Like torch syndrome, a congenital anomaly prevented in part by being vaccinated against rubella.

I can see how you are cleverly obfuscating the truth
We all know now that this is an experimental vaccine. It doesn't work like a traditional vaccine.

You know this but you're trying to disguise this fact.
So you're a paid shill after all.

Well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / I Need Supplements For Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.