Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,999 members, 7,899,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media (350 Views)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / 12 Ways Covid Is Changing The Work Culture Today / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media by Moneyfem: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
1. When they don't mind their own business. They always see something bad about another person's life or business.

2. When they use too many strong and abusive statements. Strong words such as stupid, foolish, mad are not good on the media and they reduce one's respect.

3. When they suspect everyone to be envious of them with their posts. They are fond of statements such as 'they hate me,' 'they are jealous of my talents,' they don't want my progress because I'm better than them.' These statements are irritating.

4. When they try to impose their views on others.

5. When they suggest with their posts that their own line of interest and career is the best. They lose respect when they start talking ill of other people's trades(despite being legal and moral)

6. When they openly mention names, abuse or criticise them.

7. When they keep copying other people's posts without giving due credits to the original creators/writers. Some will even copy and paste and credit themselves as the content creators not knowing that the online community knows the original writers.

8. When they openly get angry and criticise everybody when their posts don't get expected views or comments. Instead of them to keep creating value till people don't have choice but to fall in love with their posts, they want to force it on people in the shortrun.

9. When they start blaming others for their woes and failures.

10. They too never really help other content creators by commenting, liking and sharing their contents but they complain when people don't help push their contents.

11. When they start living fake lives.

12. Holier-than-thou attitude

Conclusion

Respect is easy to lose through the media if one indulges in any of the above. Be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media by Imiete(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
ok
Re: 12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media by Karlifate: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
OP, nice one!
Lemme add:
12. When they are fond of bragging about their "achievements".
13. When they know what's right BUT choose to support evil.
Re: 12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media by Moneyfem: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Karlifate:
OP, nice one!
Lemme add:
12. When they are fond of bragging about their "achievements".
13. When they know what's right BUT choose to support evil.

Nice!
Re: 12 Ways Respected People Lose Their Respect on Social Media by Moneyfem: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Be careful of what you post online.

(1) (Reply)

Know Any Catering Institutes In Port Harcourt With Accommodation? / Join This Organisation For You To Become Rich, Famous And Powerful In Life. / Do You Need A Loan (money) Quickly? (lagos State Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.