Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (93914 Views)

8 Types Of Food For Broke University Students / 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. / Some Rare Animals That Seem To Come From Another World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice article
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by hellomosquito(f): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2020
The times are hard but it doesnt have to be if you have access to a phone, a laptop and data. I have made a promise to teach all i know and its secrets of how i became wealthy online, simply because the sky is big enough to accomodate all birds without any confrontation or accidents. I am offering a 12 class, 2 months duration course on (5 breakthrough niche to make between $1000 to $5000 monthly in Nigeria ONLINE that you can try out if you want to become a legit money bag like me but need some guidance starting up. It will be via whatsapp, zoom, youtube, facebook simultaneously stream. Join me with your whatsapp number to be added. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

Or Whatsapp message Only 08 one 07 three two 11 five 4

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2020
I didn't see snail �

4 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Shukusheka:
Great Thread.

Once you are done please credit the site you lifted the write-up from.

https://viralnova.com/animals-dont-eat/
hmm guy FBI dey find you to recruit grin I visited the site and it's true!
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by nams77: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice info. Most nigerians would like to have this ability to go for days without food

3 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2020
This is a season we need to fast
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Susu888(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Interesting nd educational thread.... Pls keep its likes coming to the fp instead of bbn rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Goalnaldo(m): 5:10am On Aug 12, 2020
hellomosquito:
The times are hard but it doesnt have to be if you have access to a phone, a laptop and data. I have made a promise to teach all i know and its secrets of how i became wealthy online, simply because the sky is big enough to accomodate all birds without any confrontation or accidents. I am offering a 12 class, 2 months duration course on (5 breakthrough niche to make between $1000 to $5000 monthly in Nigeria ONLINE that you can try out if you want to become a legit money bag like me but need some guidance starting up. It will be via whatsapp, zoom, youtube, facebook simultaneously stream. Join me with your whatsapp number to be added. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

Or Whatsapp message Only 08 one 07 three two 11 five 4
I'll message you.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by mightyhazell: 5:12am On Aug 12, 2020
where is our own 'ejula' (African giant snail) in all these.. abi na so so gilamonster this,salamander that,..all exotic animals?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by hellomosquito(f): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I'll message you.

You're welcome
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by MightyHand(m): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Many Nigerians do without food too, since price of food was hike by All Price Change govt...
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Guy you are a really big nuisance with this your damn niggarrr thing. And you are always at fp distracting.

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Teeisaac(m): 5:16am On Aug 12, 2020
The list is not complete without snail

4 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by n3xt(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri:

These guys can live to be over a century old. You’d think by that age, they’d want to indulge in as many meals as possible, but these reptiles can go without food or water for up to a year in some cases.

Turtles too
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by chukwuibuipob: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
I thought humans would make the list since we can go without food for a long time.
wic Human)long time? Even those that go on white/dry fasting do eat)drink I'm not talking about our Muslim type of fasting oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by mexbee1(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Texman21:
the last pic when you step on a Legoangry

Hmmm God has provided all creatures with the means to adapt in the environment they find themselves

He is God all by himself

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by ideabuilder: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2020
I have been without food for many years, yes my pounded yam. These indomie are not food

5 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by bustykasa(f): 5:26am On Aug 12, 2020
interesting piece
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by guru90: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2020
op: For that shark side... I didn't believe that..

because if shark is hungry, it will begins eating small fishes inside water without your knowledge.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by realstars: 5:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Humans Eat 3 TImes A Day.

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by RuddyFusion(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Good one
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by FlordFlorez(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri be making me proud.

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by grammarian247(m): 5:44am On Aug 12, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by omoyankee3(m): 5:46am On Aug 12, 2020
interesting
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by EmekaBlue(m): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Meanwhile human being only one or two days no chop person don dey loose balance

3 Likes

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by freemi(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice. Thanks
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by blingxx(m): 5:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri:

These guys preserve energy by waiting, motionless, for their prey. They’ll usually go a few months without food, but in extreme cases, can go up to three years without it. Given that they’re one of the oldest reptiles on the planet, they must be doing something right…but I’d be craving pizza by DAY three, at the latest

omoh see fasting grin church goers should come and learn
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by FlordFlorez(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The real thing is that almost all animals can stay without food if the need arise
Even humans can stay for three months without food

This is a fat lie.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Kemimarch16(f): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Educative
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Ryan03(f): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
I thought humans would make the list since we can go without food for a long time.
you and who? If hunger beat me for two hrs, you will think i am about dying embarassed

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri:

Turns out the idea that bears hibernate over the winter was a big fat lie . They do sleep more during the winter, and they do cut their metabolism in half. While they may not sleep through Christmas and New Year’s, they can go about 100 days without eating or drinking.

Honestly i believed that until now. Nice work OP
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Azurevermillion: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2020
0temSapien:
See amazing creatures created by God Almighty. And aside all these creatures, God Almighty(Totality of Existence) also created humanlike beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc. Funny enough these humanlike beings want to claim the works of God Almighty, yet they can't comprehend these things.
Your stupdity is not of this world. I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.