Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Best Nigerian Dating Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Nigerian Dating Site (1186 Views)

Introducing Minglo - Nigerian Dating Site / How To Survive Nigerian Dating Game As A Nice Guy... / Help A Bro With Any Nigerian Dating Site!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Nigerian Dating Site by livinus009(m): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening guys. So this is the first time I'd be writing a post or thread on this section; It's about a Nigerian dating site that I joined out of curiosity.
So, on Saturday morning while I was reading a thread here, I saw a sponsors Ad here on Nairaland - a Dating website. Out of curiosity, I joined the site, passively chatted a few girls up so arrange for Hook-up, even made sure I did a WhatsApp video call with her after we exchanged numbers so as to be sure if she was real.

Today we met, she seems to be very cool and sensible.
Before now I had always thought online dating and the hook-up thing was a scam in Nigeria.

Am not trying to do some sort of advert or whatever for them, but I think for the fact that I was able to meet the girl on person, a good girl for that matter, they deserve a 5 Star rating from me.

Check the site, maybe you'd find what your looking for there:. https://emilydates.com/r/2chgd7
Re: The Best Nigerian Dating Site by sosowater: 4:47am On Aug 30, 2020
livinus009:
Good evening guys. So this is the first time I'd be writing a post or thread on this section; It's about a Nigerian dating site that I joined out of curiosity.
So, on Saturday morning while I was reading a thread here, I saw a sponsors Ad here on Nairaland - a Dating website. Out of curiosity, I joined the site, passively chatted a few girls up so arrange for Hook-up, even made sure I did a WhatsApp video call with her after we exchanged numbers so as to be sure if she was real.

Today we met, she seems to be very cool and sensible.
Before now I had always thought online dating and the hook-up thing was a scam in Nigeria.

Am not trying to do some sort of advert or whatever for them, but I think for the fact that I was able to meet the girl on person, a good girl for that matter, they deserve a 5 Star rating from me.

Check the site, maybe you'd find what your looking for there:. https://emilydates.com/r/2chgd7

You already advertised and you're one of them. Emilydates is so fake. The app owners created fake female profiles to entice men and lure them to subscribe

1 Like

Re: The Best Nigerian Dating Site by omotoshodontee1: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2020
sosowater:

You already advertised and you're one of them. Emilydates is so fake. The app owners created fake female profiles to entice men and lure them to subscribe
U are a genius bruh..
Re: The Best Nigerian Dating Site by BornMarch15(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seun, your attention is needed here. You need to bring down that Emilydate ad that's always on front page. Leaving it there makes you an accomplice since you get paid for the display, and that's the most expensive of all targeted ad on nairaland. It simply means you don't do a background verification before receiving payments to display ads, except you're an accomplice like i mentioned earlier. This forum is being used to run a syndicate scam. Do the right thing before the it gets too late

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Finally Out. These Female Genders Ehh! Fear Them / Maureen Esisi Kisses Cousin, Brother Mouth To Mouth- Is This Normal? / My Girlfriend Is Acting Up Because I Didn't Buy Her Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.