Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument (31544 Views)

Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food / BBNaija: Cee-C And Alex In A Heated Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by raphy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
if the girl with mop on her head get sense she will just remain silent and let thay girls keep throwing her insult on her. .anger they said is good for health.

her eyes pop out of her head when she was angry and skitters around the room .she must have spit inside someone drink too.

all for anger sake
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by stasius: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lucy should beat up somebody one day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Let them know she is not their mate. I want her to beat Vee or Erica or Nengi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
wow a clown hahahah and a hair lookign like a mop stick

see the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZxjY0r7NII
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Morty07: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
What and If

What and if, two separate words that seem harmless.
But, when placed side by side, both words can hunt you for the rest of your life.

What if I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior now?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and instead spend my time reading the Bible and hearing words of faith?

What if I stop watching BBN and TV series and invest my time in learning and teaching others about Christ?

Will you let these seemingly harmless words hunt you for the rest of your life?

Watch this short video now to avoid regrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNd0TLtqYRM&list=PLAFB98CCADC2677AF&index=37&t=0s
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by EMMY76: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Head of House Erica has gone off on Lucy during a Ludo game at the dinning.

Although we are not sure of what exactly started the fight, but Erica called out Lucy on a statement she made, and asked her to explain what she means by what she said.

When Lucy didn’t explain, they both started quarreling.

Erica slammed her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9a2Mx6IV4E

Women will always quarrell or even fight each other in anywhere they found themselves. Bbnaija female housemates have always been quarreling in every edition the guys have been the ones separating and calming them down if not the presence of those male housemates we would have since witnessed a physical fight amongst the girls on national TV.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by ugnoble: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Wats up
Want to order stuff on jumia.
Re: Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument by Sardauna24(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Head of House Erica has gone off on Lucy during a Ludo game at the dinning.

Although we are not sure of what exactly started the fight, but Erica called out Lucy on a statement she made, and asked her to explain what she means by what she said.

When Lucy didn’t explain, they both started quarreling.

Erica slammed her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9a2Mx6IV4E
Nonsense,how is this news affect the price of rice in d market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Films That Made Saint Obi A Nollywood Legend / BBNaija: Tacha Has Body, Mouth Odour - Ella, Kim Oprah / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.