Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu (24009 Views)

NYSC Presents Court With Documents To Prove Certificate Forgery By Peter Mbah / APC Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Over Money In Circulation Tweet / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by grammarian247(m): 5:44am On Aug 12, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by joelag: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2020
They never even enter, dey don dey reconcile fake names... APC tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Dalby(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Write it down today, Obaseki will carry that day, If not with wide margin am sure something will lead to another and he will be there for another 4 years. The Governors against Obaseki re either two term Governors or those Osomole assisted to get power, No Governor that struggle to win in his 1st term will support his removal, Ambode yesterday, Obaseki today , Who will it be Tomorrow? God bless APC Gov Zulum that refuse to be part of this. If Apc Governor That personally knows Oshomole can detect the shit he is doing then who re you to support the same Oshomole

Speculative

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Notatribalist(m): 6:00am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Emma042 post=92720522][/quote]go to court and clear ur name.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Afolabimills(m): 6:03am On Aug 12, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin PD Pigz don deceived/scammed Obaseki
wake up from ur slumber

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by BREYZ: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Emma042 post=92720522][/quote]

The Lawyer that penned down this thrash should be sanctioned by NBA. This is nonsensical.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by elepo95: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Write it down today, Obaseki will carry that day, If not with wide margin am sure something will lead to another and he will be there for another 4 years. The Governors against Obaseki re either two term Governors or those Osomole assisted to get power, No Governor that struggle to win in his 1st term will support his removal, Ambode yesterday, Obaseki today , Who will it be Tomorrow? God bless APC Gov Zulum that refuse to be part of this. If Apc Governor That personally knows Oshomole can detect the shit he is doing then who re you to support the same Oshomole

you are indulging in delusion, so, the truth about plummeted popularity of obaseki has not dawned on you?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by zukky79: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2020
In your hurry to post, you didn't bother to read and see that the lawyer quoted the said Bayelsa case.

drskyfly007:
This lawyer is still in the the denial stage of shock!

He will enter the acceptance stage, by the time he studies the bayelsa case, to know the latest judgement by the supreme court...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2020
I didn't know that names have synonyms until APC taught me. APC thank you for teaching me what my English teacher did not. We have heard you but go to the court and defend yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Zetty177x: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Dr West Idahosa, Chairman Legal team...Oga Chairmo, I hope you are a lawyer?... APC might appoint a non lawyer to head d team. .which is wrong
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Buharidgeneral: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2020
I hope the lawyer is double sure to avoid Bayelsa saga

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Darlyton: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:

Keep basking in your delusion.. How many Gov have ever refuse to inaugurate 17Members of his state Assembly. Please show me one state were inauguration of State assembly was done at mid night? see the way you pick the narrative that suit you. smhhh

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by ejimatic: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Emma042 post=92720522][/quote]. I am not from Edo and I wish Edo people good luck in their choice of governor. However I want to say as follows: 1. APC will not allow Bayelsa saga to repeat itself 2 Their is consistency in the name of the aspiring deputy governor though it contains abbreviation and variants.For abbreviation the SC in the case of PDP and Emrtienyo 2020 held that affidavits can be used to support abbreviation of names.For use of variant of name which is in Islam and Christianity the SC held on Buhari and Atiku 2019 that variants of a name can be used if they are recognised and acceptable widely..So Gani. and Ganiyu Audi and Abudu Livinus and Livy Mohammed and Mohamodu etc are legally recognised. 3 In the case of Degi of Bayelsa, he used different names in his papers and used affidavits to back them up.like Taiwo Akande John. Taiwo Akande Johny Taiwo Akande Johnson and he claimed he bore those names.The SC wondered why there were inconsistencies in the name though they were supported by the affidavits. The SC held that the affidavit was a deliberate attempt to cover the knavish practises of the defendant. The case was decided against Degi .This case does not apply to aspiring deputy governor of Edo under APC. Finally I believe APC is in order in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by chukwuibuipob: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Afolabimills:
wake up from ur slumber
online fine begger
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by ictplotter(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Darlyton:

Keep basking in your delusion.. How many Gov have ever refuse to inaugurate 17Members of his state Assembly. Please show me one state were inauguration of State assembly was done at mid night? see the way you pick the narrative that suit you. smhhh
Keep deceiving yourself, show me in Nigeria constitution the exact time fix for House inauguration? Eve when the house is inaugurated during the nite, what stop those Oshomole house boys elected law makers for turning up the next morning for inauguration, rather they should to be with their gullible Godfather Oshomole in Abuja and pepper souping. The law is clear on this, every elected law maker, have require number of day for sitting in a year. Failing to to meet to the required number of a days in a year, such house member sit should be declare vacant by the speaker. Edo is not Lagos, when one man decides, Oshomole and his hopeless boys can't decide for us in Edo state. We say no to godfatherism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Afolabimills(m): 7:37am On Aug 12, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
online fine begger
u are pathetic online zombie

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by kolmart: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2020
APC should let court decide the case why in a hurry releasing a rejoinder on a case which is court?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Blitzerz: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2020
joelag:
They never even enter, dey don dey reconcile fake names... APC tueh!!
As in eh.
Disgusting lies.
Synonyms indeed

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Afolabimills(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
online fine begger
u are so shameless
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Dansuqi: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:

Are you ok? So obaseki will win because governors are supporting him not because edo people will vote him? Will those governors be in edo? Does obaseki have the might to win?
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by emilo2bad: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
lilprinze:
If APC is not careful what happened in Bayelsa would repeat it's self in Edo.
it can also happen to PDP because of cases against them
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Dansuqi: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
I didn't know that names have synonyms until APC taught me. APC thank you for teaching me what my English teacher did not. We have heard you but go to the court and defend yourself.

See atiku vs buhari ,2019 supra
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by chukwuibuipob: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are so shameless
shameless for not given u money grin.Ole
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by chukwuibuipob: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are pathetic online zombie
Almajiri
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Olamiconqueror: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
OPPORTUNITY!!!

Good Day Nigerians,

It is no longer a news that one seriously needs a lucrative skill to thrive in this emerging world.

The type of skill or business to operate in relations to inevitable factors should be the right concern.

A business that is feasible, sustainable, highly profitable, easy to operate, flexible and less competitive is much guided to venture into than others.

With absolute facts, Cocktail Business is one highly lucrative enterprise embedded with all the aforementioned factors with less competition in the market space.

As against the high training fee, this physical/offline training provides you an opportunity to learn how to make more than 40+ cocktails/mocktails, cocktail business tips, cocktail manual, as well as getting Free Basic Bar Tools. With 3 seasoned facilitators and 3 renowned guest speakers.

The first 10 people to register would also be opportuned to have their business names registered for free.

Make use of this opportunity while it lasts. Further enquires at flier
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Olatomiwami(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2020
zukky79:
In your hurry to post, you didn't bother to read and see that the lawyer quoted the said Bayelsa case.

Let them continue with their delusional campaign of calumny on SM, it will do them like film tricks.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Abujaexpress: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Gov. Zulum did not deliberately wouldn't want to be part of the APC electioneering processes, instead he has more serious issues in his Borno state to contend with at the moment.
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Why reply social media when Abuja High Court is looking to serve you court orders? Go and answer ADP in court and stop telling us stories
AUDU AHUDU ABUDU GANEYU GANI ABDUL GANIYU by one person on 4 documents with different combinstion. What then is forgery if not this.
ADP sued yoi, you are pointing us to Obaski. APC is already confused and jittery
Re: Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu by Friend22(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2020
lilprinze:
If APC is not careful what happened in Bayelsa would repeat it's self in Edo.

Did you read the response at all?!
Why is it that some of us are too lazy to read.

I knew these whole thing by PDP and their stooges to discredit Oshiomole and those he supports was another wild goose chase.

You think Edo's are not smart enough?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miraculous Delivery Of Oga Jonah By Chimamanda Adichie / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.