Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48854 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alexgman1(m): 3:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Anambra sorry Kogi or Lagos oh no what am i saying eeee Borno state yes but do i need visa yes oh God early in the morning which can confusion is this?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alexgman1(m): 4:03am On Aug 12, 2020
supportnija:
Anambra sorry Kogi or Lagos oh no what am i saying eeee Borno state yes but do i need visa yes oh God early in the morning which can confusion is this?
Sleep Still dey ur eye. Go back to bed.

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Slawormir: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

383 Likes 28 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Andrew13: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Lol
Anywhere as long as I leave this hell of a country called Nigeria tongue

Modified
Na joke o, see as people de attack me cheesy cheesy cheesy

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mtncardseller(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Germany, Kuwait, Canada , Greece and Austria

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bacteriologist(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2020
1. Canada.

Pros; Polite people, Great liberal politicking, Strong and rapid growing economy. Immigration policy ensuring strong cultural diversity. Canada is the future.

Cons: Small population density, Harsh weather, difficulty getting a good job without "Canadian experience."

2. Seychelles

Pros: Visa Free, Well developed (according to African standards), Maritime environment, Vacation paradise (meet new people often).

Cons: Very small population, Prone to Tsunami due to climate change, Not a diverse or strong economy (over dependent on tourism).

3. UK

Pros: That English accent (lol!), Strong/Rigid economy, Better weather than the Americas (well most of it), EU passport (Brexit has changed that but proximity still makes it easier to move around other EU countries with relative ease).

Cons: Can't seem to find one for now except Brexit and Muslim invasion.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by adebayo201: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Singapore... cheesy
Norway
Switzerland

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by fourboys: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada for sure

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lukayly: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or Kuwait!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Badonasty(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
New Zealand...,very laid back country

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Tboysalau(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by adioolayi(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
They say...See Paris and Die...I will want to visit France to see Paris.

They say most beautiful country is Switzerland I will want to visit too.

I am not a fan of relocating anyways, but if need be...Maybe Canada.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by xperienced(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
South Korea. E get why

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by 6by8long: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Kana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Briteiyobo1(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Israel. I love that nation.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mrshape: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Uromi

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Deprofessional(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Olamila: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Ireland or US

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nonxo007(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Rwanda

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by bustykasa(f): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or Australia

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Tastemoney(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada , USA or Australia and maybe UK

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by 9jayes: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
bustykasa:
Canada or Australia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Elslim: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm thinking

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2020
U dey ask us asif u go give us visa cry

Canada sha

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by tendyjohn(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2020
adebayo201:
Singapore... cheesy
Norway
Switzerland

Same here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kayfact123(m): 6:30am On Aug 12, 2020
South Africa, Germany and France

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Chocotravel Uses Nude Flight Attendants In Ad Campaign (Video) / Photos Of A Container Fall In Apapa Lagos, Perfectly Timed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.