Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48918 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by osas7j(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
CANADA MY DREAM COUNTRY
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Dejicano(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Norway
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by AFTER3456789(f): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada all the way.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bbdot(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Australia

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by EUEA: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
uhhmm if na me i for go abroad-dat place wey dem dey call Giant Of Africa,which is AMERICA but wait o athink giant of africa na AMErica.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by DAVECENA(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
xperienced:
South Korea. E get why
lol enlighten a brother
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by WeRblessed(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coquinoqui:

Oya show na Senegal is cool. U will like it here, if you know your way its kinda easy to travel out from here than in Nigeria

My mom, brother and I will visit this coming Christmas- God's willing.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Dyonne: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
nextstep:

You may be right, but consider:

Nigerians who make it here can travel abroad every 2, 3 months (albeit dealing with no light, etc, which you can overcome with money)
Nigerians living in USA are lucky to travel abroad every 2 years. Though they're comfortable, theirs is a life of debts, bills, and taxes.

I kinda prefer the first option, and the money I would have spent to go and start living abroad could be put to so much better use here.

Not exactly. How much is a flight to Nigeria that someone cannot come back. The only problem is bills when you return. This one has problem with house rent, that one cannot pay school fees, gifts everywhere, drinks for boys, drinks for elders etc.
One can still chest the bills but it's not an undertaking you want to commit to frequently.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mypeople2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Seborgan Luigino,a place between France and Italy were their local currency is six times a dollar

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mexico or Colombia or Cayman islands
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Sarang(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
But their exchange will make a Nigeria hammer easily,imagine 1000 kuwait and bahrain dinar is more than 1 million naira.
Right. When you get it nah abi
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Gjrich(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jordan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ayomiposi001: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Coquinoqui: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

My mom, brother and I will visit this coming Christmas- God's willing.

Okay , Dakar is a nice place for vacation there are lot of tourists attractions here but the cost of living is very expensive compared to naija
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by mWttrs2(f): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
California, USA
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Slimpotter(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
friday2011:

grin it seems you are not in Nigeria...

But no wahala, I was only joking about the news currently making headline about a loan agreement between china and Nigeria with a clause that Nigeria will forfeit its sovereignty to china if it default in repayment.
Nah bro, I dey o.
I surprise na, there's hardly anyone who would likely want to relocate to China.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by WeRblessed(f): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Coquinoqui:

Okay , Dakar is a nice place for vacation there are lot of tourists attractions here but the cost of living is very expensive compared to naija

Noted!
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bushpolicy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada any day any time.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
My dream country Remain SWISS AND ITALY
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
CANADA TOO
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Uchexxy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Australia or Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by chikeorji123(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mypeople2:
Seborgan Luigino,a place between France and Italy were their local currency is six times a dollar

No embassy here In Nigeria
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by saggitus: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
any where from Nigeria
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Okike2019(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
0]Uromi[ God bless you for me angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by anslemarinze52(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Its really surprising seeing that some of you don't give a shit about trump and his country grin
to hell with Trump and USA......one hardly feel secured over there and that why most are eligible to own a gun for protection
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by chatmate: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2020
this one weak me o....
lekspot01:
I be done fly go Kuwait last year village people no gree.... My love for Kuwait and Qatar no be small
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by chatmate: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2020
abeg why amsterdam oo... I hope its not what im thinking
CzarChris:
Netherlands (Amsterdam in particular, e get why. grin)
Australia
Canada
Germany

Yeah, and Iceland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by dracopoetic(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

Apologies for my inquisitiveness bro, but what is your occupation?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by dracopoetic(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Canada

America (USA)

Australia

Britain

France

Germany

Spain
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by CzarChris(m): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2020
chatmate:
abeg why amsterdam oo... I hope its not what im thinking
Senior brah, na you know your thinking o! My hand no dey am.grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by fatboislim(m): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2020
South Africa, Ghana and Uganda.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by dollarsboss: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Canada, Mexico etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / Relocating To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.