Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,942 members, 7,803,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48877 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by A305: 7:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Switzerland

Or

Finland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by SoulB6: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Seychelles and Uganda

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by samsard(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Unrated900:

They hardly gives visa

And they won’t
They prefer to resettle Jews being persecuted in other parts of the world. Besides, they have very limited land to casually admit immigrants like other countries.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by deepwater(f): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
This your version of history no follow shocked
We actually have different level of education
Not our faults
For the fact something was not accepted by others doesn't make it m"never existing"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Drizzy5001(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2020
1.Canada
2.Germany
3.Uk
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by samsard(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2020
deepwater:

Not our faults
Funny you assumed you are more educated than I am. What did you study and which year did you graduate?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Higgies(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Qatar
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by themaestro08(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I know that I have a strong connection with my home...that's why I may not be able to live elsewhere.

I think you people tend to lay emphasis on the positive aspects of living in the advanced countries while you downplay the downsides.

Sincerely, I love this country, and I don't want to live in a place where someone will have to constantly disrespect me because of my skin color or how our leaders have messed up our country.

I want to carry a passport that immigration officers from around the world would have some regards for.

[s][/s]If we all run away from this country, who will fix it? The place we are all running to, some people sacrificed their blood, time, resources and sweat to make it the envy of all. [s][/s]

Like I always tell people, the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria.

Future generation of Nigerians will be smarter than what we have at present.

There are millions of immigrants from different countries every where.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by perdollar(m): 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
I wl not go to Muslim dominated country bc of terrorism.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Endyrich: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

Who will carry me go Australia Biko I need it
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by colestephan86: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland
Japan or China straight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by sylve11: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

You ehn.. sad cool
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by samsard(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2020
deepwater:

Not our faults
For the fact something was not accepted by others doesn't make it m"never existing"
And to let you know there was no state with a constitution, defined borders and a central political leadership for what is called the Bight of Biafra, not even a central traditional one like the Sokoto caliphate. That name in itself should be a Western coinage.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by darefams: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2020
As for me, Canada, Denmark, maybe UK.
But i love Denmark. So peaceful
Copenhagen was once regarded as the most peaceful city in the world.

God please send helpers to me, i really need to visit this country for studies.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by pat077: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada

USA

UK
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by praiseneo(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Olamila:
Ireland or US
can u kindly give your reasons for the choice of Ireland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lexy2014: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2020
adioolayi:
They say...See Paris and Die...I will want to visit France to see Paris.

After u see Paris, what happens next?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Glaswegian: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
To Allah be the glory, I can visit almost any country I want.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Johel(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:

Australia
Japan
Finland or any other unpopular good countries with less crazy fellows like the Americans.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by adioolayi(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

After u see Paris, what happens next?

You and I know the literal meaning....The "Die" there is not "Death"... grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by deepwater(f): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
Funny you assumed you are more educated than I am. What did you study and which year did you graduate?
You assumed the assumption lol
Why so insecured
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by praiseneo(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Nairobi33:
The Irelands & china
why Ireland pls can you kindly tell me cos I’m applying
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lexy2014: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

You see, I know that I have a strong connection with my home...that's why I may not be able to live elsewhere.

I think you people tend to lay emphasis on the positive aspects of living in the advanced countries while you downplay the downsides.

Sincerely, I love this country, and I don't want to live in a place where someone will have to constantly disrespect me because of my skin color or how our leaders have messed up our country.

I want to carry a passport that immigration officers from around the world would have some regards for.

If we all run away from this country, who will fix it? The place we are all running to, some people sacrificed their blood, time, resources and sweat to make it the envy of all.

Like I always tell people, the richest Nigerians live in Nigeria.

Those Nigerians traveling out aren't interested in being d "richest Nigerians". They just want a better life for themselves & their families. By d way, d poorest Nigerians also live in Nigeria

26 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ccffwx: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lekspot01(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2020
I be done fly go Kuwait last year village people no gree.... My love for Kuwait and Qatar no be small

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ulysses71: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Uk
Canada
Austria
Spain
Australia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kingzephyr(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2020
Deprofessional:
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa

How did you do it?
Please put me through!!
You can drop your WhatsApp number,if you don't mind.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kaywhy09(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Give me US visa, I'll be fine with that
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Hahaha can u go Togo?
Andrew13:
Lol
Anywhere as long as I leave this hell of a country called Nigeria tongue
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by cray91(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
Ghana no be abroad bro. you fit treck there sef haha
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2020
See them...they want to run to the morally debauched,"antichrist" sodomy loving countries sad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Singapore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Relocating To Gambia / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.