Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football (6216 Views)

Ronaldo De Lima Reveals World's Best 11 Of All Times: C. Ronaldo Missing / Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo / Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by fredoooooo: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de lima announces his retirement from football . The three times fifa player of the year said "i wanted to continue but i cant do it anymore, i think of an action but i cant do it the way i want to, its time" he also said "its the body thats hurting me,the head want to go on , but the body cant take anymore",  The brazilian legend won 3 world cups and score 352 goals in his career ,

Re: Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by LordElNou: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
El Phenomeno! Arguably The Best to come! Actions and Records would prove this.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by nedu2000(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
ronaldo de lima!!, unarguably da greatest ever striker, arguably da greatest ever player

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by semid4lyfe(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
Definitely one of the best players of the last two decades.

Wishing him the best in retirement
Re: Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
You will always remain "The Phenomenon" - Good GOD!! i still remember you blowing past defenders like they came to watch you play grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football by sexlog(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2011
He's my best footballer anytime anyday. Still cant find any player that matches him. Wish him wel in his retirement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NPFL: Kano Pillars Vs Gabros / HIFL 2019: Premier cool and Manchester city partner On Varsity Coaches Clinic / 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.