Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (2565 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: G by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: G by Bluezy13(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmm...

This is one of the times you wish you could unread what you just read.

3 Likes

Re: G by infogenerator(m): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Bro I'm highly interested in your ability to accurately predict the future...

Please throw more light on that....

4 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: G by dingbang(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Na love dey destroy some men for this world.

2 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: G by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: G by VULCAN(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2020
This made me burst out in laughter and everywhere is so quiet by this time.

Betnaija things loading

infogenerator:
Bro I'm highly interested in your ability to accurately predict the future...

Please throw more light on that....

6 Likes

Re: G by VULCAN(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2020
How dare you call yourself a purple puller and yet you are begging a girl for relationship?

Pls who did you learn Red Pill from?

Its obvious you skipped most of the lessons.

By the way, you can't be a complete purple puller if you haven't practised Red Pill.

Nijagogetsense:
She knows I want the best for her and I crave for her happiness. She has a lot of potentials but she has discover herself yet. I'm still helping her on that. And the truth is, she really fit into my picture, and that is why I crave for her. Concerning, how I used to read my future (though my folks call me oracle). I've perceived in my mind that the person I'm going to settle down with will give me a lot of stress. I'm thinking maybe what I foresaw are now manifesting, cos I don't understand. Now, I'm really confused. I don't know if I should continue taming the shrew or let go. Now, I'm thinking of giving myself a break of three months by being incommunicado with her (I'm not a simp, I'm a Purplepiller). END

2 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2020
VULCAN:
How dare you call yourself a purple puller and yet you are begging a girl for relationship?

Pls who did you learn Red Pill from?

Its obvious you skipped most of the lessons.

By the way, you can't be a complete purple puller if you haven't practised Red Pill.

You learn what's the best for you bro. I'm not biological wired to be a red piller except I want to be a nihilist. There are more things to enjoy brother. I understand red pill, blue pill, black pill, etc
Re: G by InfernoNig: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2020
I don't understand why you have to go through stress to get a girl. Except you really love her and wants to marry her.
Re: G by JOACHINpedro: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2020
My advice is that you should quit making very long calls, it's so unhealthy to the ear. You can ask bubu undecided

3 Likes

Re: G by femi4: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Where is the END of this passage? Even in Jamb after reading the first two paragraphs, its straight to answering questions and shading answer sheets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G by Evergreen4(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Oga, please come and tell me about my future.

As for your issue, bro apply a little break. You are pestering her too much , reduce your call time and duration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Jack005(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
You predict future buhari's flat ass..And you never fit chop 50million for betting, dey there dey deceive yourself and dey force your self on a girl.. Mugu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Bodlyspeaking(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2020
She loves you but she isn't sure or she has some issues she is passing thru

Bro, just give her a week break or three days, show no interest if she truly loves you she will be worried and will open up

But if she doesn't give a shit

Just walk away

It's better than to delay the heartbreak

Make her realize how much you love her and move back one step and see if she will take a few steps to follow you up

But in all apply discretion and wisdom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G by Saintmary(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

You learn what's the best for you bro. I'm not biological wired to be a red piller except I want to be a nihilist. There are more things to enjoy brother. I understand red pill, blue pill, black pill, etc
Just go incommunicado.
If she wants you, she'll call you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2020
InfernoNig:
I don't understand why you have to go through stress to get a girl. Except you really love her and wants to marry her.
I really do. I wish to settle down with her.
Re: G by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Bodlyspeaking:
She loves you but she isn't sure or she has some issues she is passing thru

Bro, just give her a week break or three days, show no interest if she truly loves you she will be worried and will open up

But if she doesn't give a shit

Just walk away

It's better than to delay the heartbreak

Make her realize how much you love her and move back one step and see if she will take a few steps to follow you up

But in all apply discretion and wisdom
I've done that earlier during this lockdown, before you know it, she would text me and later called me too that it's been a while she heard from me. I hope she won't get to see this thread sha.
Re: G by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Saintmary:
Just go incommunicado. If she wants you, she'll call you.
That's on my mind right now and it's going to be for a long time.
Re: G by SavageBoy: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2020
She seems to have trust issues either because of past heartbreak experiences. I can tell you that she really do love you but she wants to be sure from your side if you're really being sincere about what you feel and say to her.

In every given opportunity you have to talk with her,always reassure her of your love for her and back it with actions that shows this.She will open up with time

I can tell you Bro that that girl loves you...

2 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Op what really is the problem
Cause I can't figure out what the problem really is in all what you wrote up there bro
Re: G by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Evergreen4:
Oga, please come and tell me about my future.

As for your issue, bro apply a little break. You are pestering her too much , reduce your call time and duration
I'll surely do that. Concerning your future, I'll try on to foresee correctly. Pray for a divine shift and don't announce your next move to people.
Re: G by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op what really is the problem
Cause I can't figure out what the problem really is in all what you wrote up there bro
Maybe you read everything again
Re: G by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

Maybe you read everything again
Tried several times bro still the same
Can you summariz it
Re: G by InfernoNig: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

I really do. I wish to settle down with her.

Then don't give up. But use your head. Don't be an option to any girl
Re: G by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
she is immature and doesn't know what she wants yet. She is still experimenting.
I had a similar experience. she also told me she won't marry but later started pestering me for marriage after some years but i dumped her silly ass after i figured out we aren't compatible.

cc: Nijagogetsense

2 Likes

Re: G by Evergreen4(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Nijagogetsense:

I'll surely do that. Concerning your future, I'll try on to foresee correctly. Pray for a divine shift and don't announce your next move to people.
Thanks, but tell me more please
Re: G by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
InfernoNig:

Then don't give up. But use your head. Don't be an option to any girl
Thanks. I think it's time I changed the game by making myself the prize.
Re: G by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Fokosobo:
she is immature and doesn't know what she wants yet. She is still experimenting.
I had a similar experience. she also told me she won't marry but later started pestering me for marriage after some years but i dumped her silly ass after i figured out we aren't compatible.

cc: Nijagogetsense
Hmmm, I can't but agree with you. I told her that she didn't know what she wanted too as well, she just giggled to close the conversation. Thanks, I think I'm getting a clearer picture now.
Re: G by nuelsam: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Evergreen4:
Thanks, but tell me more please
I'm sure u hoping he'll predict that "you'll be richer than dangote"

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 6 Years Old "Pregnant" Girl Gets 1.3 Million Naira For Treatment / Why Do Igbo People Love This Thing Like That? / Leaked Video Of Nigerian Man Fucking His Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.