Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pen Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch (43309 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
All of our ancestors give us the precious gift of life. Do we use it wisely? Do we use it well? Do we make a name for ourselves and for our children of which we can be proud?”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
King Sunny Ade grin cheesy
• Pen Sketch

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
There are far too many silent sufferers. Not because they don't yearn to reach out, but because they've tried and found no one who cares.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Muse : Vietnam War!
The brave men and women, who serve their country and as a result, live constantly with the war inside them, exist in a world of chaos. But the turmoil they experience isn’t who they are; the post-traumatic stress disorder invades their minds and bodies. ��

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
PEN EXPRESSION OF BABA 70' FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
PEN EXPRESSION OF BABA 70' FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Happy Birthday To You My Guy

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
My identity is of my ancestors, I'm d son of d sun, I'm of the nature, I responded to nature. My skin is of d Sand cos by d Time I grow old & die, I will buried to decay & turn to Sand. We mix with nature directly & indirectly. We're all son's & daughter's of the Sun

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pen Sketch by begoniaa: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Riqueleme:
My identity is of my ancestors, I'm d son of d sun, I'm of the nature, I responded to nature. My skin is of d Sand cos by d Time I grow old & die, I will buried to decay & turn to Sand. We mix with nature directly & indirectly. We're all son's & daughter's of the Sun

This meme. grin

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

This meme. grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy Just wanted to be more dynamic and explaining AFRIKA spirituality via my Art......

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by begoniaa: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Riqueleme:
grin grin cheesy cheesy Just wanted to be more dynamic and explaining AFRIKA spirituality via my Art......

Your sketches are beautiful. smiley

Great work!

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
begoniaa:

Your sketches are beautiful. smiley

Great work!
Thanks so much for that kind words cheesy cheesy wink
Kindly follow back, just followed you now

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2022
My Expression about life is how I see nature, how it explain the complexity of Life. Many times you might be a good man but at the end, life tribulations will knock at ya door. Life is like a game. A likkle Girl doesn't know who to trust in this lost WORLD

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
COMMISSION WORK....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Not everything's perfect, especially in the beginning. And its all right to have a little bit of regret every once in a while. It's when you feel it all the time and can't do anything about it, that's when you get into trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Call to duty from BIRTH is a task no one is aware off, the little Baby arrived without hatred but just with Nature. But Mankind Poisoned her Heart with hatred, Religion Segregation embarassed embarassed. But no matter how we changed her, nature will still prevail in the life of Mankind.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Unexpressed emotions will never die. They're buried alive and will come forth later alive in uglier ways embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
The journey of an innocent soul start from the womb down till the day of birth. The unclear future seems imperfect but the only motive for his motivation is Life. Like of unknown challenges cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
When we were Young, we rarely segregate. Irrespective of our Colour, Religion and Cultural Believes. We play beyond class, cos the sincerity of childhood is undiluted with the world wickedness and hatred cry cry

1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Responsibility is not all about age or ya resources but it can be measure via sacrifice to go beyond the limit. Most of the time, people will do relay on doesn't lead to our expectations. Age is just a figure....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
JIMOH ÒLÓYIN.
Right from childhood, we induce Religion into our children's life to teach them morals but B4 foreign Religion comes, we have morals here in AFRIKA. I Wander why wickedness persist more with Religion activities in this part of the World...

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hatred, racism, Religion segregation, Nepotism were not thought but Mankind find ways to poison the mind of the children, by feeding them with thought of mischief. Kids pick friend not bcoz of the person's family but with Love.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2022
You told us to look at you elders as a good moral example but here we're now, an example as turned to the dark side of the reality. Who're the ones that we're going to follow their foot-steeps now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just a quick One.....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
My identity is of my ancestors, I'm from sand, the identity of Olòdùmaré Speaks through me, I'm my ancestors. I'm the product of sand and one day we will all go back to sand and that's our source.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Saw this funny guy picture somewhere.
So I just decided to Doodle the picture on paper to see how it looks "JACK SPARROW" grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Sometimes legends make reality, and become more useful than the facts. Legends die hard. They survive as truth rarely does. Rest in peace Edson Arantes do Nascimento "Pele" embarassed cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tribute to (Mama Ekundayo)
Pen on paper
Mama Ekundayo had five biological children.
In 1969, Mama Ekundayo decided to dedicate the rest of her life to taking care of orphans and abandoned children. She took in the 469th child by 2007. By the year 2008; she had cared for over 500 children. A great vessel....
"I need to sketch another picture of Mama cos the first one I sketched find a new home in USA already. Now I've my own copy wink wink smiley smiley

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
The ideology of existence comes from the Temple of womanhood. The joy, happiness & the exchange Nature comes Naturally. The window of Life comes from her, without her, their won't be no continuity of Life. Motherhood!

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others. The essence of our Identity is via our language and our traditional way of dressing. Let Identity leads

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
When a great man Speaks, his words still echoes to the next generations.
• MartinLutherKingJrDay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Becoming A Graphic Designer / Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.