Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Pen Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch (43347 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2021
JIM REEVES was an American country and popular music singer-songwriter, known as "Gentleman Jim". Reeves died in the crash of his private airplane.
His songs brought back old memories. A good Reminisce indeed

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2021
If we all lived as if we had one month left on this earth, we would each spend our days differently, in ways unique to us, and yet I believe we would all experience more fulfilling lives that could leave a legacy for eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Birth into fortune is no achievement. Achievement comes when those with silver spoons remember that they owe life a debt payable by sharing with those without spoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
"Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting"

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
One of the characters in the SQUID GAME FILM.
*hoyeonjungpics

5 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch Of JAMES BALDWIN
Morning Guys!!!

" You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read"

* JAMES BALDWIN

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by busybee001: 2:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Hey,
Have you thought of putting this on print on demand t-shirts and hoodies?
Contact me let's discuss if you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2021
busybee001:
Hey,
Have you thought of putting this on print on demand t-shirts and hoodies?
Contact me let's discuss if you are interested.
Ok bro. How can we go about that bro?
Thanks for that innovation...
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch...
There are too many silent sufferers. Not because they don't yearn to reach out, but because they've tried and found no one who cares.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch
The face we lose track of most easily are the faces of the people who are closest to us, the people we love the most whose faces we see often that we can't really see them anymore!

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Olumighty123(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Riqueleme:
Quick sketch!!!.....The Rain denied me of playing soccer this morning so I quickly switched to Drawing ���✍�✍�✍�

You are good bro, keep it up, sky is your starting point. Kudos.

Modified: Btw, why dem dey call you riquelme? He's my favorite, next to ronaldiho grin

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Olumighty123:

Thanks so much bro grin
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Olumighty123:

Modified: Btw, why dem dey call you riquelme? He's my favorite, next to ronaldiho grin
RIQUELMÉ was my idol during active football days bro grin . But as time goes by I don't have time for football again. Although I do play every weekend. I love Ronaldinho too but I will I like ROBINHO too grin

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch
You think you know someone by looking at his face but what can one face say about the thousand thoughts behind those eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch,
We are sometimes dragged into a pit of unhappiness by someone else’s opinion that we do not look happy.
There are only two kinds of faces: Sincere and insincere!

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2021
Quick Pen Quick
Life isn't about the brand of clothes you wear, or about who looks the best. It's about the number of faces which smile when they hear your name.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch
Her look told her nothing, but his face told her things which she was glad to know.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Her face was pale, her eyes as sad as when she looked at the ocean. Who is going to come to her rescue

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch Of PETER TOSH

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2021
When we were children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. Childhood is a short season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Commission work
Pastel On Paper✍�✍�✍�

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2021
Commission work
Pastel On Paper

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
We have met so many interesting faces in our lives, but only a few interesting. Faces says the status of Mind....

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Her dress told her nothing, but her face told her things which she was glad to know.....

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch Of DESMOND MPILO TUTU

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Along the way, let's never forget once we were children and that we were all playing together without distinction of skin colour, society level, or where people came from. Adult need to be remember to play and to be more childlike in our behavior. We have forgotten what that childlike experience was like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Quick Pen Sketch Of AYINLA OMOWURA. He was a Nigerian APALA musician. One is Track that thought ladies of nowadays a big lesson was "PÀNSÁGÁ RÀNTÍ OJO ÒLÁ" means "FORNICATOR THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE"
Rest on Man�️�️�️. Last Sketch for the Year 2021

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Life is not always easy, or fair. Contrast is a necessary part of our spiritual journey in this lifetime. Self-pity, or feeling defeated, is not the way to deal with it. Stay strong and move forward..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pen Sketch by Catsofnaija: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Great works of art. The consistency and hardwork.
Mark this guy people, he's gonna be great

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Becoming A Graphic Designer / Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.