Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

Pen Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch (42850 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Pen Sketch Of NNAMDI BENJAMIN AZIKIWE PC, usually referred to as "Zik", was a Nigerian statesman and political leader who served as the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
BETTER TO BE STRONG AND BE A BRILLIANT WOMAN, THAT WON'T MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR HER HUSBAND, THAN TO BE PRETTY AND USELESS....

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love. Charity and love are the same -- with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2022
In sorrow we must go, but not in despair. Behold! we are not bound for ever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Surprises are everywhere in life. And they usually come from misjudging people for being less than they appear.

° Oil Painting On Hardboard
° Available For Sale $¥€£

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by CoconutMilk: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Your drawings are quite good. Thumbs up! But the structure of the nose in the girl below is quite off.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
He is still a prisoner of his childhood; attempting to create a new life, he reencounters the trauma.
I know full well what it means to dream. My whole childhood, I begged for good Education, and I never did get one. Now I'm a monster they made cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoconutMilk:
Your drawings are quite good. Thumbs up! But the structure of the nose in the girl below is quite off.
Thanks bro. That's why it's called Art. I act sometimes, it might look perfect, good or OK as well. Thanks for the comment bro grin

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
DEDAN KIMATHI Widely regarded as a revolutionary leader, he led the armed military struggle against the British colonial regime in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
TOLULOPE OLUWATOYIN SARAH AROTILE was the first-ever female combat helicopter pilot in the Nigerian Air Force

TOLU,
Yesterday marked the second year this courageous lady left us, we won't forget ya courageous act.
RIP cry cry

Re: Pen Sketch by Googledrive12: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2022
I want a pencil sketched portrait. Let's talk. Reply me with your contact and I will give you a call.
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Googledrive12:
I want a pencil sketched portrait. Let's talk. Reply me with your contact and I will give you a call.
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
QUICK PEN SKETCH OF FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI WITH HIS WIVES....

2 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Our hope is in the children
Teach them to love their fellow man
And never to judge anyone by the colour of their
Skin, religion or language
Teach to be proud of our culture
And the values of hardwork and perseverance,
Honest and humility
Treat every child like your own
For every child, no matter the circumstances of
His birth,
Is a beacon to this glorious future
Teach them to be strong in love
And never look down on themselves
Teach them to be strong
And learn to hold their heads up wherever they
May go
Teach the children to sing this song of pride
And let them sing it loud and clear...

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Muse : Òrìtá Òlaìyá in Osogbo
When talking about my existence in life, Osogbo city had a positive influence in my Life, grateful for that Hood. Miss that Westside.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2022
A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. AFRIKANS need to uphold their identity not Foreigners own.

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
They call our ancestors demons. They insunuate that we shared our lives, meals, and dreams with demons. We all carry, inside us, people who came before us. The songs of our ancestors are also the songs of our children.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
I was born by myself but carry the spirit and blood of my father, mother and my ancestors. So I am really never alone. My identity is through that line.
Òlódúmàré in me from my CHILDHOOD till now...

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
The phrase ‘travelling towards uncertainty’ is unnecessary because all journeys are always towards uncertainty! Why? Because there is no certainty even after a second..

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2022
I prefer peace, but if trouble must come in, let it come in our time, so that our children can live in peace in this part of the World.. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pen Sketch by funshow21: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Wow..this is creative.....

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
funshow21:
Wow..this is creative.....
Thanks Boss
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Suffering engenders passion; and while the prosperous blind themselves, or go to sleep, the hatred of the unfortunate classes kindles its torch at some sullen or ill-constituted mind, which is dreaming in a corner, and sets to work to examine society. The examination of hatred is a terrible thing.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
So many names and stories have been lost to time. Having a legacy is a privilege afforded only to a few. Often, it's about class. Sometimes it's just about when and were you were born, which stands as ya identity.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
I revisit the past to arrive at the present. We are again in an important historical moment, a time to mobilize masses of people in order to transform society for the benefit of poor and working people, for the advancement of all humanity.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2022
AMA ATA AIDOO is a Ghanaian author, poet, playwright and academic.

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Mother was comfort. Mother was home. Mother who lost her Baby was suddenly a tiny boat on an angry ocean. Some boats eventually floated ashore. And some boats, like her, seemed to float farther and farther from land.

Re: Pen Sketch by FrankArc2022(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omo this one na big talent oo
Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Our identity lies in our culture and our understanding about life base on our surroundings because without ecosystem we humans can't function. We're Life and Life is us...

1 Like

Re: Pen Sketch by Riqueleme(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2022
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Sky In Oyan Kingdom / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! / Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.