Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu (20709 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2020
This post is not referring to Abia state o. May be you should check the name of the state again
malele:
Nawah o, second term ? Despite the fact this sanwolu is doing nothing.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by redroom: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2020
tribalmall:
Says a lost jew from hell.
Aba don rotten finish to an extent we in PH can perceive the oozing stench of that dumpsite but your father won't stop wailing about a Lagos none of your igbotic state can meet up with its development if it stop developing 4 the next 10 million years.

All these bitterness because of your small god TEANUBU,
Lagos is nothing but the biggest concentration camp in history, controlled by one ex drug lord from Chicago.

Chill
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by KunleyY19(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2020
One thing is for sure there are Lot's of qualified Governor material within APC structure in Lagos... So Sanwo needs to up his game so that 2023 will be a unanimous decision just as it was for BRF in 2011...

We don't care about religion Baba and Fashola both had Christian Wives...
So

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by redroom: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Blainz:

You are so dumb!

PDP ruled this country for 24 fuccking years! You Dumbo!
Was Nigeria equal to South Africa in those 24years??

The stagnation you talked about...under PDP no completed projects....now you have Lagos-Ibadan road and rail, Kaduna rail, 2nd Naija bridge has gotten more work than PDP 24yrs put together...even Edo state....Ugbowo road, New benin etc were done under APC govt in Edo state...have seen Auchi-Abuja road! Lucky Igbenidion ruled for 8yrs as PDP governor....if you can point to one...just one meaningful project he did....I will delete my nairaland account.

P

Lmao is no longer 16 years but 24 years, propaganda wont save you toads for SW frkm coming embarrassment
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by SmartPolician: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Ur mumu is chilling with the most high
Here in Lagos,particularly in south west..we dont care about religion... Religion our foot.. As long as he is an omoluabi by origin and is performing well...Bleep the religion bigotry.. We see ourselves and respect ourselves as Yoruba first before Anything.....
That y we Continue to pick competence leaders in every election in Our south west ..

You are writing NONSENSE

Stop living in a cloud cuckoo land

Nigeria has no good leaders anywhere
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by stacyadams: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2020
malele:
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Freebills12: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Tomiwa69:

Here in Lagos,particularly in south west..we dont care about religion... Religion our foot.. As long as he is an omoluabi by origin and is performing well...Bleep the religion bigotry.. We see ourselves and respect ourselves as Yoruba first before Anything.....
That y we Continue to pick competence leaders in every election in Our south west ..

ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? MURIC SAYS OTHERWISE.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by omohayek: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2020
uBuNiT:
To hell with religion. We(Lagos west) are producing the next gov in Lagos.
To hell with both the religious fanatics and the likes of you with your "zoning" and "turn by turn" mentality. I don't care about what my governor practices for a religion or even whether he/she believes in anything at all, and I don't care from what corner of Lagos (or even other parts of Yorubaland) said governor comes from: the only thing I care about is performance in office.

Are roads being properly maintained? Is sewage being properly managed? How are the schools being provisioned and overseen? How is the need for clean water being addressed? What is the state of the public transport system? How transparent are the government's books and its awarding of contracts? These are the sorts of questions sensible taxpaying citizens care about, not the parasitic "our turn" rubbish obsessed over by those bent on treating government as a means of self-enrichment. The governorship of Lagos state is not a vehicle for giving cliques an opportunity for looting on a "turn by turn" basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by hush15: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/2023-lagos-apc-leaders-to-plead-2nd-term-for-sanwo-olu/

When he has opened the treasury for them...
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
You are spewing out this trash because there is no vibrant opposition to your party APC in Lagos. But remember, it is that pride that kill APC in Oyo and Makinde is governor now

Call it whatever you like. I am not a party member of APC but that comment I quoted is bullshit. I made justice to it and you're wailing that it's because bla bla bla. That's your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by astonished: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
This is the effect of Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian ostretated by IPOD on nairaland and social media as a whole.

Yoruba doesn't give a hut about religion, the last thing on our mind is religion, those who carry it for head for discrimination, are they even honest?

Use your head

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by bejeria101(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Hasn't he met the terms and conditions of kermit of lagos? Eko o to ge! Make una wise up.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by omogerohprecious(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

ABA. ? Name any south west capital outside Lagos better than ABA ...I dare u ...u think because igbos complain about ABA means oshogbo or akure or ado ekiti have anything on ABA ...see this one ..

ABA is arguably the most planned city in Nigeria after enugu and Abuja ....

ABA can stand shoulder to shoulder with it abiokuta and ibadan ..and yet it's not a capital has never been a capital .......

I dont know if this is a joke or whatsoever but please you lie. I am Urhobo and i reside in portharcourt just so you know before calling me Afonja

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
omogerohprecious:

I dont know if this is a joke or whatsoever but please you lie. I am Urhobo and i reside in portharcourt just so you know before calling me Afonja
No just ...most people think ABA is just enugu port Harcourt road and ariaria market ..that's like 5% of ABA

Is like someone using obigbo to judge pH

So I ask have u been to ABA , oshogbo , akure , and ado ekiti ? ..if no then shut up and allow people who have visited the cites to talk
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by grandeoj09(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2020
His job will determine , not APC leader abi na lie ?
Villagemeat:
Is this a news....
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Reference(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2020
'....If the time comes leaders like me will plead...'

Plead to who...
That is where the so called democracy falls flat.

When democracy works a performrr gets re-elected naturally and a failure ejected at the next pit stop.

The key is who adjudges performance...a few party eldersband kingmakers or the people claimed to be served.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Johnson5258: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please where are you staying?

malele:
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by malele(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Johnson5258:
Please where are you staying?

I stay in agor palace, he is doing absolutely nothing , most of the projects na Ambode projects
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by einsteine(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tomiwa69:

People like this are the reason Nigerians are required to write IELTS
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by nick50(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
edo no be lagos
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by mastercee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Esseite:
If only Ambode was strong enough, he could move to PDP and go for the ticket...

Though they would definitely come for him with a "Funsho William's scenerio" because of the clout he would garner... but he would pull through, which would even boost his chances.

- The people have seen his works..
- He already has friends on the corridors of power and many more beyond his wildest imaginations would support from the closet.
- "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"..
- He has partially fought Godfatherism..
- He did for Lagos in 4 years, what no other Governor till date has done except Lateef Jakande..
- He was delibrately damaged politically without reason..
- He could be the next living "Funsho williams"..

Well, if wishes were horses... beggars would ride.

Obaseki has gone this route. We shall see the outcome in the next few weeks

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Bashir75: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
The truth is tinubu don't have the luxury of time to try what he did to ambode to the present governor ....... APC is too divided right now ...

The reason he removed ambode was so that he won't have a second term Lagos governor dragging presidential ambition with him

Tinubu know he is being watched by factions in APC and PDP

But if he can ask Nigeria to print more money then he can be so dumb to attempt it

Except tinubu makes a deal he has lost everything ...it's just a matter of time

You’re an expert in discussing political issue in another man’s land, Imo Chief. But the failure of your likes is lack of understanding about the regional politics. I’m a proud Yoruba and I love our transparent and progressive politics that gave your likes cases to study. What did Tinubu did to your ancestors?

I advise you to spend more time dissecting the Eastern hateful and shrouded politics instead of wasting time where you have no harvest honestly. Be concern about your homeland and how renegades are destroying your heritages. I know you going to call me names and insinuate I’m a slave of Fulani and that I’m not from Lagos. I don’t owe you any explanation about my heritage. Since, you Ibos hate us, we are going to hate them eternally too till we separate the wheat from the chaff.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by leokid866: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Esseite:

Though they would definitely come for him with a "Funsho William's scenerio" because of the clout he would garner... but he would pull through, which would even boost his chances.

- He already has friends on the corridors of power and many more beyond his wildest imaginations would support from the closet.
- He did for Lagos in 4 years, what no other Governor till date has done except Lateef Jakande..

LOL he did not go to pdp because it will be double triple loss for him and he knew it.....remember he is not a politician
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
RichBoy247:
The writer is mad for saying two terms is allocated for a Christian governor. Is Lagos governed on the basis of religion? Are Yoruba politicians even religious? They go to the Church, Mosque and Traditionalist. Most of them tie juju round their waist. Useless and lazy miscreant writer.

MAD INDEED. Stupid write up.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Tomiwa69:

aregbesola,fayose, ajimobi
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
malele:

Sanwoolu is doing nothing? Do you believe yourself?
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Esseite:

- He did for Lagos in 4 years, what no other Governor till date has done except Lateef Jakande

Ambode would have lost woefully if he defected.

At the bolded, you're trying to be funny sir, right grin grin
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Ajibel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Femeto:
Sanwo-Olu must go Ambode did all the work.

List all the work please sir
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by SirBunky85(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
The truth is tinubu don't have the luxury of time to try what he did to ambode to the present governor ....... APC is too divided right now ...

The reason he removed ambode was so that he won't have a second term Lagos governor dragging presidential ambition with him

But if he can ask Nigeria to print more money then he can be so dumb to attempt it

very stupid analysis
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu by Tywo2018: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
The kind ludo witch design for this country ehn no be here oo. See as politician they play us imagine saying Christian next Muslims next what sorts of rubbish.
Igbochief001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Guinea Bissau, Receives National Honors Award (Photos) / Buhari Meets With African Diplomatic Corps Members (Pics / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.