Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. (6697 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Often / 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Allsingles: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
1 . Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain.

2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies .

3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair.

4 . Sex is one of the safest sports. Make love often strengthens the muscles of male and female body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps in the pool and there is not need special shoes!

5 . Make love slowly , smoothly and in a relaxed way reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne . The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow .

6 . Lovemaking can burn all the calories you have accumulated during the romantic dinner before bedtime.

7 . Sex is a divine remedy for depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream , creating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with the feeling of being unique.

8 . Sex is the tranquilizer and muscle relaxant to a safer world . It is a thousand times more effective than Valium .

9 . Sexually active body releases more pheromones. .

10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed orgasms......https://4evertogeda..com/2020/08/your-lover-will-definitely-cheat-on-you.html

3 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Noted✌
But number 10 get as he be
If she chop suyar sleep nko grin
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2020
Promoting fornication and premarital sex undecided.

Some people will definitely take this as an excuse

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Noted✌
But number 10 get as he be
If she chop suyar sleep nko grin
Come oh... How you take comment before me now now now shocked
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Come oh... How you take comment before me now now now shocked
You ain't fast enough babe cool
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You ain't fast enough babe cool
Next time wait for me cheesy
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by manikspears: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2020
True!

Number 7 makes sense

I don't know about 10 though.
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by lightangel65i(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2020
You didnt list the disadvantages.

1) addiction
2) pregnancy
3) spiritual drainage
4) stds
5) slower brain growth
6) urinary tract infection
7) increased sex hormones, leading to increased konji, leading to cases like rape and sexual molestation in the absence of sex for a short period of time
8 ) guilt shame and emotional scaring
9) you become an olosho, or a Bleep boy

14 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by roybanjo100(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Allsingles:
1 . Having sex relieves headaches. Every time you make love , it releases the tension in the veins of the brain.

2 . A lot of sex can clear the stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine . It helps to fight against asthma and spring allergies .

3 . Making love is a spectacular beauty treatment. Scientists have discovered that when a woman has sex , it produces a large amount of estrogen that gives shine and softness to hair.

4 . Sex is one of the safest sports. Make love often strengthens the muscles of male and female body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps in the pool and there is not need special shoes!

5 . Make love slowly , smoothly and in a relaxed way reduces the chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and acne . The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow .

6 . Lovemaking can burn all the calories you have accumulated during the romantic dinner before bedtime.

7 . Sex is a divine remedy for depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream , creating a state of euphoria and leaving women and men with the feeling of being unique.

8 . Sex is the tranquilizer and muscle relaxant to a safer world . It is a thousand times more effective than Valium .

9 . Sexually active body releases more pheromones. .

10 . Kissing each day will keep you more time away from the dentist . Kissing is an art which makes the cleaner teeth and saliva reduces the amount of acid that causes tooth decay . This prevention eliminates many problems , in addition to offering a breath constantly renewed orgasms......https://4evertogeda..com/2020/08/your-lover-will-definitely-cheat-on-you.html
keep encouraging those that love doing soapy
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
You go just dry finish...regular sex no be for poor and broke person ooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Mywd: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

1) addiction
2) pregnancy
3) spiritual drainage
4) stds
5) slower brain growth
7) increased sex hormones, leading to increased konji, leading to cases like rape and sexual molestation in the absence of sex for a short period of time

Most of these things na for fornicators na undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by RENTS: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
I beg to disagree with number 4 because the way people are trying different styles and sex positions, nothing safe again. grin
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
TRASH!!
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Bloghomies(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

1) addiction
2) pregnancy
3) spiritual drainage
4) stds
5) slower brain growth

Go and castrate yourself, sir.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by lightangel65i(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bloghomies:

Go and castrate yourself, sir.

I need my dick to f uck your mom

1 Like

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Mandela27: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bang as many pussies as You can.The pussy is meant to be fvcked everytime.And do not go easy.Show no mercy.Fvck her like a ho. wink
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
This post is meant for those married. Say no to premarital sex

2 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Bloghomies(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

I need my dick to f uck your mom

Oh! See how fast you changed cheesy

Thought you were saying something about spiritual drainage undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by lightangel65i(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bloghomies:

Oh! See how fast you changed cheesy

Thought you were saying something about spiritual drainage undecided

So mentioning spiritual now means i cant Bleep your mom anal style
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ok noted,will sex put food on my table ?,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by aristocratic5(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Dis one is strong
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Bloghomies(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

So mentioning spiritual now means i cant Bleep your mom anal style

You posed the personality of someone who is either a moralist or a religious fanatic.

So, it was hilarious how you suddenly switch to being a perv.

I blame Buhari anyway cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Edyice: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Who will chat me up for meet ups

Let stop this depression, stuffy nose and burn calories together cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by lightangel65i(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bloghomies:

You posed the personality of someone who is either a moralist or a religious fanatic.

So, it was hilarious how you suddenly switch to being a perv.

I blame Buhari anyway cheesy

See this guy i made a list of disadvantages and spiritual stuff was there, see bro its not personal but i dont know why religion is your problem, were you a choir master that bleeped one of the members and got sent out, is that why you have beef with spiritual stuff. And you also don't know what a pervert is if you do you are one and trying to assume others are like you.

And tell your mom to clean her pussy it stinks
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sex is good especially rear entry aka doggy style
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Bloghomies(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

See this guy i made a list of disadvantages and spiritual stuff was there, see bro its not personal but i dont know why religion is your problem, were you a choir master that bleeped one of the members and got sent out, is that why you have beef with spiritual stuff. And you also don't know what a pervert is if you do you are one and trying to assume others are like you.

And tell your mom to clean her pussy it stinks

I don't need to say more, as it's obvious the little lines of words I sent has utterly damaged your ego cheesy Don't worry, you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Edyice: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Download inmessage.apk (inlove.apk)

Im sorry sir but you might have to be the one to run after on (as in you go nack tire)

You want me to download
App that people rate 9%
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by paulolee(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
nice facts but u forgot..
11...its more sweeter when sex is done for fun but boring and stressful when you are seriously searching for a child..
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by Creativeace(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are these proven facts based on authenticated research or is it just aimed at brainwashing people into thinking there's actually a justified purpose for sex other than procreation and carnal pleasure ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
this is the dumbest thread I've seen in recent times
Re: 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. by sofiscatedmoron: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edyice:

You want me to download
App that people rate 9%
They can rate whatever they like, it doesn't change anything cheesy
Not the one from playstore,

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / Nawa Oh! See Wat Girls Are Now Posting On Facebook!(photo) / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.