Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M (32326 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Daisy Danjuma Supports Obaseki's Re-Election As Edo Governor / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by GamalNasser: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Oshiomole controlling Edo politics by babysitting a grown man like Obaseki or Ize Iyamu is a disaster already, It shouldn't be allowed to happen in this day and age.

Edo state deserves an executive who is not a puppet of any man to deliver on democratic dividends. Let all men of good conscience support Obaseki so that if he fails, we will hold him directly responsible and not blame his Godfather(s).

It's happening in Lagos oo

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Eriyoshegz: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by anonimi: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/oshiomholes-aide-defects-to-pdp-supports-obasekis-re-election-with-n5m/

See gobe cheesy
Oshi-omo-Ole has bitten more than he can chew.
Did he think that Edo is Lagos?
Does he think that Obaseki is Ambode?
Or that he is the new JagaBandit of the area

Edo people, we still have a lot of work to do, for ensuring that the treasury of your state is not looted as it was under Igbinedion and Iyamu.

#NeverAgain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Psoul(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2020
*VACANCY!!VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! OPPORTUNITY TO RELOCATE ABROAD !!!*

*Are you a Nigerian?*
*Are you tired of being in Nigeria?*
*Are you a Journalist, Medical Doctor, Nurse, Professional teacher, an Engineer, a Fashion designer, a Hairdresser, a business man, a contractor, a Pastor, a Software developer or a student,or athlete?*
*Are you between the ages of 18 and 60?*
*Do you want to travel abroad to live, work, study or for sports ?*
*If YES, you are a big liar !!!!*
*Nobody is going anywhere.* !!!�
We are all going to stay in this country and enjoy this good government. You go nowhere!!
*I think you voted in 2015 and 2019? You are going to vote again in 2023....�*
*NA WHO YOU WANT RUN LEAVE HERE FOR�‍♂️ ?*
YOU MUST EAT NIGERIAN RICE.���

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by anonimi: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

It's happening in Lagos oo

Do you mean that all the bragging about smartness of Lagosians is just shakara oloje?
ACan’tBelieveIt shocked
I just can’t believe it shocked shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by mightyhazell: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Simply put, Oshiomole recommended aids when they were together.
And the man in his gentle non confrontational n conciliatory nature put up with all that..

today they will tell u he is an ingrate..a snub etc..
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Tokenism: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:
This is consolation news from obaseki,he is gasping for breath and clutching to available straws.his own current aides are decamping while he is celebrating the defection of an irrelevant ex aide of oshio

Don't mind them. He even received 5 million naira for that purpose. They could have bribed a more relevant personality instead. But who would want to go with a looser?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Notatribalist(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2020
The reason this thread made it to front page is because of my fasting and prayers..nairaland is anti-Obaseki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2020
SLAP44:
Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Oshiomole controlling Edo politics by babysitting a grown man like Obaseki or Ize Iyamu is a disaster already, It shouldn't be allowed to happen in this day and age.

Edo state deserves an executive who is not a puppet of any man to deliver on democratic dividends. Let all men of good conscience support Obaseki so that if he fails, we will hold him directly responsible and not blame his Godfather(s).

So I Obama babysitting Biden by camping everywhere and even influence the picking of a first female African american as VP just to weep sentiment on the lines of black life matter campaign sweeping t through America? Even obasaki will want to control others if he wins this election is is not possible by a huge numbers of factor.
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by obonujoker(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obaseki is the loser.even his family members are against him

Ode. You never hear??

Edo no be Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Charly68: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Congrats to him
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by gabize: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2020
see let be sincere with ourselves, am from Kogi State but schooling in Benin. so far so good Obaseki is doing a good and great job in Edo state. it baffles me when people still open their mouth criticizing the man. Go to the north and see, what Obaseki has done with this 4 years in tenor i haven't seen it anywhere yet some thinks he just after Edo State money. Let me tell you something Obaseki before becoming a Governor he was a consultant to Aliko Dangote that is to tell you he was rich.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Ode. You never hear??

Edo no be Lagos grin

Edo no be abia
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm

Pls someone should save me with something, nothing is too small, i need to go to work, thanks 6027315640 keystone bank. Please and God bless
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Royalfurnitures: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki is winning, even with hundred Oshi omo oles opposing hm

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2020
slivertongue:

why not interrogate the issues raised. stop sounding like a broken drum

Which issues raised? What is relevant in an ex aide defecting
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
spencekat:
Oshiomole is ugly too.

Pastor is not son
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
kolade560:

wetin u sabi

I sabi politics pass u
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

His entitled mentality cousins whose aunt is also Ize-Iyamu's mother!

Una nor sabi anything about how these people relate.

Agho Obaseki's family is a big family so of course they inter married with most prominent Benin families. Two Obasekis including Agho were Benin traditional prime ministers, second in command to the Oba. Elite of the elite.

His ward councillor dey apc...family na family boy
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Villagemeat:
Just shut up

Ditto.you are pained
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Kingsam20: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

We prefer pastor to ugly obaseki.up apc
I can see handsome Pastor and Oshomole, Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
michealewela:

Obaseki can't win.
In the end, we are all wasting our time here.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
obaseki learn everything from OSIHOMOLE but he is now the master of dark art .............use OSIHOMOLE strategy to beat him in is own game

By making an agelong ex aide defect when he is losing trusted allies
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
seniormallam:
The pressure is on Osho baba, his political life is the one at stake here,
Obaseki is a big business man already, if he lose he'll return to Lagos .

Osho is fighting for his political life

That is why pastor will win
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
golddare:

This is the kind of defection that make sense, not coming to join with empty hand, defection with a class but make Obaseki no trust the guy.

But the defection of a current commissioner doesn't make sense? By the way the 5 million was donated By anwain community
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
kolade560:
With the discrepancies in Ize -Iyamu documents, they should forget Edo.
Bayelsa is a food for thought.

What about the discrepancies in obaseki and shuaibu documents son
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
kolade560:

What about the discrepancies in obaseki and shuaibu documents son...
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
kolade560:

What about the discrepancies in obaseki and shuaibu documents son?
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Dansuqi: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Annypee:
It looks like judgment day has finally come for Oshomole......eyaaa

Did you say this when obaseki aides defected? Has obaseki Ben judged? Why are pdp fans so funny and two faced

1 Like

Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2020
MOLE ALERT!!!!!

They've planted him to SNITCH
Re: Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2020
Dansuqi:

His ward councillor dey apc...family na family boy
My relatives have positions in APC. Both party and govt. I should normally be hyping APC if I was a typical 9ja person.

But I do not support APC or any party. I support individuals who I believe to at least one eye in a country of blind politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.