Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section (15095 Views)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning everyone,
My name is Yusuff Gbenga Adewale and the owner of this profile on nairaland.
Note that this account is not directly managed by myself as I have delegated it to someone to oversee.
Nevertheless,all of the daily postings and experiences shared here are mine which I do send to him for posting here.

This I am making to clarify the notion of "you posted online but I sent you a message you are not responding"
If you need advice or want to make enquiries
kindly call me directly on +2348164628081 for quick response
Thanks.

On another note, you can register for any of our free agric training using this link below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g/edit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Machinesandwrks: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Mr Gbenga. Just got to see your profile here. Keep up the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Machinesandwrks:
Mr Gbenga. Just got to see your profile here. Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
God bless.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by steveyen(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Hi,

I have been trying to reach you since I saw your post in Nairaland dated 2013 but the phone number and contacts there wasnt going through.
For full proposal you can contact:
The Farm Manager,Gbenga:
08101148992, 01-7910494 or yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Also like us in www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria

Please I will like to discuss on agric investment with you. Please let me know how best time and way to contact you.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2020
steveyen:
Hi,

I have been trying to reach you since I saw your post in Nairaland dated 2013 but the phone number and contacts there wasnt going through.
For full proposal you can contact:
The Farm Manager,Gbenga:
08101148992, 01-7910494 or yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Also like us in www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria

Please I will like to discuss on agric investment with you. Please let me know how best time and way to contact you.
Kindly call +2348164628081 or +2348092034147
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
If you are interested in getting useful information on the different profitable agricbusiness to venture into
These threads are great read

https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change

https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Let's go green

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOCU7AMfvA

One of the okra harvests on our farm estate.

You too can be part of this agric prosperity by purchasing your land on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ogbomoso or ijebu-igbo
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZQ3xSKB3E

Reasons you need proper insurance for a successful farm business.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Not all.land is okay for plantain, you need a good fertile.land that can sustain your plantain for many years so get a good one.
You can get in touch to acquire some acres specifically for plantain cultivation on our farm estate in ijebu-igbo,ogun state.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Nothing is achieved without acquiring adequate knowledge especially in the business of agriculture.

To increase your yield,you need adequate knowledge
To profit,you need up-to-date information
To improve your capacity and capabilities,having proper know-how is necessary

You go as far as you know
That's why you need to always update yourself and regular networking cannot be wave aside.

If you want to venture or already into agric business,then it's advisable that you register and join our free training class on how to start a scalable, sustainable and profitable farm business.

You will thank me later
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Do not forget the days of little beginnings
Keep working on your goals and you will get there
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Having proper knowledge is the key to success in agriculture

You have interest in agribusiness right? Good
But after that,seek and thirst for knowledge

Unfortunately, knowledge in agriculture is practical and dynamic (ever changing) so you need regular upgrade on what you think you know.

You need to have proper knowledge of the weather situation in the area,knowledge of price,history of the people around your location,knowledge of the soil in your location etc and the thing is that they differ from region to region.

As an agropreneur with farm business in many states of the country,I have come to discover that even the knowledge/strategy required for each location is totally different in each of the locations we operate in.

I remember telling my team when we first got to  Ijebu from ilorin to seek knowledge from the locals on the weather situation,what's mostly grown there, the people,the foods,etc

Unfortunately,we taught we could cultivate what we are used to in other regions without taking cognance of what's obtainable in Ijebu and we didnot meet our target for the first farm operations.

Knowledge is the gap between success and failure.

The more you learn,the higher your potential of earning.
Some people are very smart here,they know little or nothing about agriculture but are intelligent to partner,collaborate with people who has the expertise and knowledge

Well,in anyway you get your knowledge,make sure you have knowledge as a leverage in any venture especially as it pertains to agricbusiness.

Go to where you can get it

It's one of the important leverage you need without which you might not reach your goal

Knowledge is key.

Seek it.

You can also get to share ideas,get more knowledge, collaborate with other people who already purchase farmland on our various farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin when you buy from us.
Interested in buying from any of our farm estates,then send message.

1 Like

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2020
The bedrock of every developed nation is in their developed agricultural sector.
No developed nation in the world reached the status without first developing their land for prosperity.

As Nigeria clock 60 years ,we are still a long way to go in raising the bar with other developed countries in the world.

As a token to encourage Nigerians to go back to the land to bring about rapid agricultural development, you can pay 30% down payment and take immediate possession while you spread the rest for 1 and half year in any of our fertile,problem-free farmlands on any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.

1 acre for N200,000
5 acres for N1,000,000
10 acres for N2,000,000
50 acres for N10,000,000
100 acres for N20,000,000
200 acres for N40,000,000
500 acres for N100,000,000

Pay 30% down payment and take possession immediately.

You can spread the rest for more than a year.

This offer end 31st October,2020.

This is a very rare opportunity to take!

T&C apply

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Learning to venture or invest into agriculture is dynamic and require regular update.
What you know yesterday will not be sufficient to make your agribusiness venture work.

Your level of knowledge is significantly proportional to your earning potential.
I started making more when I upgraded my knowledge,thereby made fewer mistakes in the process.

Good morning fam
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:04am On Oct 09, 2020
DoAgric... itpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
Learning to venture or invest into agriculture is dynamic and require regular update.
What you know yesterday will not be sufficient to make your agribusiness venture work.

Your level of knowledge is significantly proportional to your earning potential.
I started making more when I upgraded my knowledge,thereby made fewer mistakes in the process.
Except you are in partnership with an expert/s,then you need to know how things are being done to get results from your agric investment.

Many people have benefited from our agribusiness training that normally hold on our various farm estates.

You can register through the link on my bio

Also,do not forget to take advantage of the independence farmland sales offer ending on 31st of October.
Pay 30% down payment, take immediate possession of the land and spread the rest over a period of 1 and half years.

Good morning and have a great day!
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good day people!!
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ

A snip into one of our plantain farm estate
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:28am On Nov 07, 2020
DoAgric....ItPays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Do not forget to always intercrop your cashew with other crops for better revenue generation.
#CashcropPays#cashew#oilpalm#cocoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Farm Architectural Drawings/designs & Planning For Poultry,pig ,catfish / Poultry Farming Tips & Equipment In Nigeria / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.