Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section (15078 Views)

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Get involved
DoAgric
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2023
Gogreen

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
You want to earn a sustainable income for life?
Then own an oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Never give up on your dream.
#Gogreen
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Emmah123: 2:34pm On May 01, 2023
What is your ideal spacing for your variety of /terena oil palm tree?

Do you still have available farmland for sale in ijebu Igbo?
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2023
Emmah123:
What is your ideal spacing for your variety of /terena oil palm tree?

Do you still have available farmland for sale in ijebu Igbo?
We still have farmland available in ijebu-igbo.
9m by 9m spacing is okay
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2023
You can only be assured of reaching your goal and dream when you START
start and don't wait because if you wait without taking action by starting,then it won't get there.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2023
The only way to success in agriculture is to have practical knowledge and take massive action on the knowledge
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2023
One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Most average people are wired not to take action because they want to keep analyzing,making research,thinking about it until knowledge paralysis kicks inĀ  and are incapacitated to act on their goals.

One thing I have learnt is that of taking massive action on anything I am interested in and believe my involvement will solve one or two problems.

I started farm business not thinking or analyzing too much about it and it paid off.

Do we have challenges? Yes

Do we surmount the challenges? Yes

Are we going to have challenges in the future? Yes

And are we going to pull it off and continue to be successful? Absolutely Yes

You want to create a 7,8 digits stream of income in agriculture,this is time to sow the seed of ACTION so that you can reap your harvest at the end of the year.

Avoid the risk of doing nothing at all cost.

Good morning
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2023
#gogreen
#getinvolved
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2023
Looking for what to invest in,then oilpalm,cashew,cassava ,soybeans etc farm business are your best bet to profitable venture
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2023
#cultivate
#make money
#agricpay
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2023
It's a new week and the best way to make good use of the week is to start working and acting towards your goal.
Your goal is feasible only if you take action towards it.
Good morning my people
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Uu
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Oilpalm is a zero waste crop
There is nothing that oilpalm trees produces thats wasted.
The leaves can be used for broom
The oilpalm nuts produces palm oil,palm kernel oil,
Wastes from all of these oilpalm products are also valuable which can be used for fertiliser,grease,etc
If you own an oilpalm farm,you can be making money from these multiple by-products apart from the Pam oil itself.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Get involved
Agricpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Oi

Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by DestinyG02(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2023
Good morning mr farmer,pls is it possible to get a land for rentage can't afford to buy one now,I know you only sell farmland but is there anyhow I can rent a portion of land until I can afford to buy a farmland.
Thanks for all your information I have read all the thread an it's quite helpful,thanks.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2023
DestinyG02:
Good morning mr farmer,pls is it possible to get a land for rentage can't afford to buy one now,I know you only sell farmland but is there anyhow I can rent a portion of land until I can afford to buy a farmland.
Thanks for all your information I have read all the thread an it's quite helpful,thanks.
Yes,you can.
Call or send WhatsApp message to +2349031147593
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by DestinyG02(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
I have messaged u severally on WhatsApp no response from you regarding the issues.
Pls kindly respond to my chat.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2023
DestinyG02:
I have messaged u severally on WhatsApp no response from you regarding the issues.
Pls kindly respond to my chat.
Okay
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Get involved
Agricpays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Happy sunday everyone
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by ssfarmsng: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29clE6SD0U

Interesting! Very impressive!! Keep it up.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2023
ssfarmsng:

Interesting! Very impressive!! Keep it up.
Thank you.
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2023
Gogreen
AgricPays
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
#neverunderestimatedaysoflittlebeginnings
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Nobody makes headway and success in this agribusiness without requisite, practical knowledge and you can only get this opportunity through our internship programme
Call /send WhatsApp to +2349031147593 to enroll or check this thread for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/7522903/agric-students-farmers-want-earn
Re: Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Doagric
#Itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Farm Architectural Drawings/designs & Planning For Poultry,pig ,catfish / Poultry Farming Tips & Equipment In Nigeria / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.