Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary (24491 Views)

ABSU VC Begs Staff To Resume,gives Time To Resign If He Fails, UTME Timetable Re / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges / LASPOTECH Workers Arrested For Protesting Non Payment Of Their Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by alufahh1982: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lovelies1:
Three bedroom bungalow for sale with spacious compound asking price 15 million at Albert layout junction isu awka anambra state Nigeria

2.5 M. I am interested
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by UDUJ(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't understand

This document is dated 11th of August (yesterday) and they are talking about non payment of May salary?

I don't understand

That means they are being owed 3 months pay (May - July)

This is very sad.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Farki: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
chlowi:
the 'word' Endure grin grin i fear am die shocked shocked

Just being a regular law abiding citizen is endurance enough.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
This year is so wonderful. Shame on the devil cheesy
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by chlowi(f): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Farki:

Just being a regular law abiding citizen is endurance enough.

Right!!!
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by CodeTemplar: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
timwudz:

No be covid cause am bro
I'm a student of AAUA

I can bet my balls na election money follow go.

From 26k to 100k
Some to 150

Lord please let AKEREDOLU suffer for 600 years

He made most of us drop out 2018!!
Lol.... Akeredolu cannot suffer for even 600 milliseconds, when the state was covering this cost in form of subsidy nobody appreciated it.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Lovelies1: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
alufahh1982:

2.5 M. I am interested

They are lands available there and not that much, 2.5 m can't buy half a plot
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by UDUJ(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lovelies1:

They are lands available there and not that much, 2.5 m can't buy half a plot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by GboyegaD(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is just callousness. This is August and we are referring to May Salary. Is the university saying they do not have any money in their accounts?
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by seborrhic: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
theophorus:

Nigeria medical guys refuse to research why Covid is not killing the average Nigerian as expected.

This is the part that pains me the most.
It's obvious many Nigerians are contracting the virus due to the millions interracting and in close proximity to each other daily,but are not coming down with the disease or recovering unconsciously,as I have believed and so stated for a long time.
It should thus have been a matter of research to find out what in our body system or environment is giving majority of us this hidden protection,which even the Wilder world could gain from.
No,we as blacks instead do things the way we are used to, assigning everything to the spiritual,even when we claim to have people that have degrees in science and logical reasoning.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by SmartPolician: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gordieshegz:
If no work no pay policy had been employed, schools would have resumed, as universities staffs would have pressured the government to.

We did not hear or see any letter like this since while the government was paying them without going to work.

An average Nigeria worker doesn't care if productivity is maintained as long as his/her salary is paid.

With elections scheduled to hold everywhere, schools should resume anytime soon.

I keep singing it like a song

Nigerians don't like this country

Everyone wants to game the system and cash out

No country grows with such a mentality

1 Like

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by anonimi: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by aduhube: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bad English by a professor and vice chancellor:

"...we cannot continue to watch our members of staff undergo (not undergoing) hardship...
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by ProfOlu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
bigboluet:
Despite the increase in AAUA Tuition fee, AAUA staff are not smiling.

This is the Circular to all AAUA Staff

AAUA my Alma mater has been degraded by callous politicians.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by thundafire: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is why dey don't want to enroll so dat der illegal means wouldn't stop. They prefer keeping the money to grow interest and then pay later but with IPPIS all dis nonsense wouldn't be der
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Dbarrzx: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
They are begging for May 2020, how about June&Aug...hmmm wahala dey
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by timwudz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol.... Akeredolu cannot suffer for even 600 milliseconds, when the state was covering this cost in form of subsidy nobody appreciated it.
Only if you know what happened in 2018
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Geestarry(f): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's sad to read things like this. One would be left to wonder how they are expected to survive.

This is why it is important to have multiple streams of income.

The link in my signature could be of great help.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Am work in ondo state too, hmm salary get as e be o

Pls someone should save me with something, nothing is too small, i need to go to work, thanks 6027315640 keystone bank. Till my salary is through.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
UDUJ:
I don't understand

This document is dated 11th of August (yesterday) and they are talking about non payment of May salary?

I don't understand

That means they are being owed 3 months pay (May - July)

This is very sad.
of course, i work in ondo state too.

Pls someone should save me with something, nothing is too small, i need to go to work, thanks 6027315640 keystone bank. Till my salary is through.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Kaxmytex(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Staff, u have to endure a little while, e go end very soon...

U hike tution fee from 25k to 150k, no improvement in the school...
Yet u still find it difficult to pay the staff...

Imagine re-elecing him, na die be dat o..
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
AAUA citadel of kno...
#2bad
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Vozzle888: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
see below
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by CarlsJaz567(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yankee101:
Atiku, you sure say you wan rule naija so?

You fit live permanently for Dubai but refuse to pay workers salary?

I rate people by how they treat lower people around them. And this is not good. May Salary oh, not even July or August

Please, read through the write-up again.

Nobody mentioned Atiku-owned University (AUN) formerly known as ABTI American University of Nigeria. The Ondo State-owned university at Akungba Akoko is the focus of this news.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nothing beats federal govt job, states are just fooling themselves.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Okinolu21: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Despite the increment of tuition fee, the management and the state government can't still pay salary? But Arakunrin Akeredolu has money for his re-election bid.....�
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Yankee101: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Corrected

CarlsJaz567:

Please, read through the write-up again.

Nobody mentioned Atiku-owned University (AUN) formerly known as ABTI American University of Nigeria. The Ondo State-owned university at Akungba Akoko is the focus of this news.
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by SideInkom: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Working for salary sucks sometimes
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
thundafire:
This is why dey don't want to enroll so dat der illegal means wouldn't stop. They prefer keeping the money to grow interest and then pay later but with IPPIS all dis nonsense wouldn't be der
What is this one saying?
Does he know how IPPIS actually operate aside what he hears?
Does he know how I efficient it is?
Does he know the set of workers that IPPIS concern?
What does he know?....... Maybe he is better quiet?
Re: AAUA Management Begs Staff To Endure Non-Payment Of Salary by Gordieshegz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:

I keep singing it like a song

Nigerians don't like this country

Everyone wants to game the system and cash out

No country grows with such a mentality

Na fact bro.
No one wants to work but to get paid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apart From English, Which Language Is More Useful Globally? / Similar Everyday Words That Are Often Interchangeably Used Wrongly / Please, How Can I Improve My Spoken English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.