Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Jokes Chronicle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Chronicle (7168 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
Hey Jokers, Welcome to Jokes Chronicle. Comments are not allowed here.

Let's get all the jokes that has made you laugh on this thread. . both old and new ones to put a smile on the face of every nairalander.

Anyone who is in a bad mood has clicked on the right thread. cheesy

Let's entertain our guests. grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
A Nigerian mother asks her pregnant teenage daughter:

''Funke how did you get pregnant?" ''I told you, if a man touches your boobs, say 'DON'T' and if he touches your privates, say 'STOP'",

The girl says "But mamma, I did, He was touching both places at the same time, so i said "DON'T STOP!"
grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by neyshed: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
Am sure i will be entertain wink
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
A boy who had intentions of being a doctor got his WAEC result with two credits in Igbo and Agriculture.

Luckily for him he had an uncle who worked in the medical college so he now embarked on a journey to secure an admission in medicine.

The following discussion went on between the boy and his uncle.

Uncle: - Jnr long time. How are you doing?

Boy - I’m ok I came looking for admission in your faculty.

Uncle - So how were your O' levels results?

Boy - Fine oh. I really want to be the first Doctor from our village and with your help I can secure admission.

Uncle - What were your results like?

Boy - Two credits in Igbo and Agriculture

Uncle - laughing said "you can still be a Doctor but a native doctor. You will use your credit in Agriculture to look for herbs and Igbo to chant incantations"
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
In a biology exam,student were asked to draw the female reproductive organ, as the exam was progressing, a girl looked between her legs.

A boy saw her and shouted "Excuse me, Sir! She's copying from the original copy, "
tongue
Re: Jokes Chronicle by neyshed: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
i beta take my leave before Kill me with more
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Backagain: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nice idea, Ben cheesy

Just like the Nigerian couple in London that gave birth to a white baby,

a Chinese couple in ikoyi, Nigeria gave birth to a black baby

and the husband ask the wife, chu, why baby black?

chu replied, we live in Nigeria, no electricity, you hot, me hot, sex hot, baby burnt!
Re: Jokes Chronicle by neyshed: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2011
Demm, am crazy laughing I think they should leave 9ija for this. good one there BACK AGAIN
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2011
One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it’s his daughter’s birthday. He pulls over to a toy Shop and asks the sales person, “How much for one of those Barbie’s in the display window?”

The salesperson answers, “Which one do you mean, Sir? We have: Work Out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95, Ballerina Barbie For $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.”

The amazed father asks: “It’s what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?”

The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: “Sir…, Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken’s Car, Ken’s House, Ken’s Boat, Ken’s Furniture, Ken’s Computer, one of Ken’s Friends, and a key chain made with Ken’s family jewels.”
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
The Priest, The Minister and The Rabbi

A priest, a Pentecostal preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette.

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they're all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has various bandages, goes first. "Well," he says, "I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle as a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, "WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me.

So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IV's and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape! The rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision might have not been be the way to start
Re: Jokes Chronicle by sylve11: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
Back again:

Nice idea, Ben cheesy

Just like the Nigerian couple in London that gave birth to a white baby,

a Chinese couple in ikoyi, Nigeria gave birth to a black baby

and the husband ask the wife, chu, why baby black?

chu replied, we live in Nigeria, no electricity, you hot, me hot, sex hot, baby burnt!

lol grin cool
Re: Jokes Chronicle by bright007(f): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
ahaaaaaaaaaaaa, yeyyyyyyy, i wan die for laugh, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2011
A woman once prayed:

Dear Lord,
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man!
Love to forgive him.
And Patience for his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to death.
AMEN.
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2011
Akpan visits his Doctor :
AKPAN: Doctor, in my dreams I play football every night.
DOCTOR: Take these drugs and you will be okay.
AKPAN: Can I take it tomorrow? Tonight is the final game.
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2011
The sunday school teacher, at closing, told the children that she would be teaching about liars next week.
So she asked them to read Luke 17 in preparation for the class.
The following week, she asked those who read the passage to come forward.
About half of the class came forward. She asked the rest of the class to leave, as the day's teaching was for the liars who claimed to have read a non existent 17 chapter.
cheesy
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Pharoh: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2011
Thanks to the poster and everyone for this thread . . . i will be contributing soon. grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Kingsley92: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
nice one girl i love your jokes grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by sledge406: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2011
@Ben. . .Where's your broom and dust pan? All the comments here should be wiped clean or isn't that the rule of the thread? (Be sure to wipe my own as well after reading this but leave the dry joke below).
Ben-10:

Hey Jokers, Welcome to Jokes Chronicle. Comments are not allowed here.

The following ensued during one of the class sessions between a teacher and her pupil.

Teacher: Ben, what would you do while on the high sea and there's a heavy thunderstorm and it appears your boat wants to capsize?
Ben: I'll struggle as hard as I can and let down the anchor.
Teacher: Just imagine there's no anchor and the thunderstorms are heavy?
Ben: I'll let down another anchor.
Teacher: Like I said earlier, imagine there's no anchor and the waves gets bigger?
Ben: I'll let down another anchor.

The teacher obviously frustrated at the same replies gotten after trying to convince Ben to think in her direction asked, "Where do you keep getting these anchors from?"
"The same place you've been getting your thunderstorms!" Ben answered. wink
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
lol
Re: Jokes Chronicle by ElementG(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
Sis Mary took the kids to Bro John's house one day for fellowship
after fellowship, Sis Mary decided to take the kids home but forgot her bible in Bro John's house by mistake,
She went back to Bro John's house to take it and when she got there, she met Bro John naked on the bed and asked:
Bro John, what is that thing between thy legs, and bro John replied, dat is the Rod of Salvation

And it happened again, but this time, Bro John took the kids to Sis Mary's house for fellowship,
and he too forgot his bible and decided to go back to pick it,
when he got to her house, he saw Sis Mary naked on the bed, and asked:
Sis Mary, what is that thing between thy legs and on thy chest, and she replied, Ah Bro John, that thing between thy legs is the gateway to heaven and the one on thy chest is the Rock of Ages

Oh praise the Lord screamed Bro John, my hands shall hold to the Rock of Ages where i will get comfort and my Rod of Salvation shall pass through the Gateway to Heaven, Hallelujah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by stachys: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
my most funniest joke on NL:
Some Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa men were caught in the jungle by cannibals and were given opportunity to escape if they could get some jungle 10 fruits from the jungle and force through their anus.

the Yoruba man came first and fail, the Ibo man almost succeeded but laughed when he raise his head and saw the Hausa man coming before he could insert the last fruit (peanut) into his anus.

When the ghost of the Yoruba man ask the ghost of the Ibo man how come he now laughed when he had almost escaped, the Ibo man replied, "as I was about to insert the last fruit into my anus I suddenly raised my head and saw the Hausa man coming with 10 big pineapples in his hands that was why I laughed." grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by STOjo: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2011
Good jokes. Life is too serious so there is need to laugh occasionaly.

Thank you
Re: Jokes Chronicle by mickey339(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
[b][/b][b][/b]guyz u re too much, she u won kil person?
Re: Jokes Chronicle by xynerise: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
A yoruba man was invited to an occasion as the chairman. After the opening prayer, he was asked to address the audience. He stood up, cleared his throat and said " My address is No. 6 Moshalasi street, Ogba Ikeja, Lagos. Thank you". grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by xynerise: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
A yoruba man was invited to an occasion as the chairman. After the opening prayer, he was asked to address the audience. He stood up, cleared his throat and said " My address is No. 6 Moshalasi street, Ogba Ikeja, Lagos. Thank you". grin
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Why u doublepost? Nice wan
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Ben13: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2011
To surprise her husband, a company executive’s wife decided
to stop by her husband's office. On entering the office,
she saw the female secretary sitting on her husband’s laps.

In order to defend himself the husband said
“budget cut or no budget cut, management must do something.
I and my secretary cannot be sharing this office with just a single seat.
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
Lol. Good 'un.
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Chykason(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2011
Why is it that if you want to STOP Windows 98, you have to click on START?
Re: Jokes Chronicle by Chykason(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
If con is the opposite of pro, then congress is opposite of progress?
Re: Jokes Chronicle by yinkalink(f): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Johnny Again / Rude Gurl / Watch Dstv And IPTV Free Without Monthly Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.