Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Screenwriters/scriptwriters Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Screenwriters/scriptwriters Needed (261 Views)

Scriptwriters Needed / Attention Screenwriters!!! / Vacancies For Online Scriptwriters And Screenwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screenwriters/scriptwriters Needed by Ugohenryh: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2020
We are in need of a committed and passionate screenwriter/scriptwriter who will be able to come up with video content and concept needed for various programmes.
It is something like a partnership to deliver good video content and also broadcast materials to sell to various brands.
Production equipment are on ground.

NB: No monetary reward for this at first, but if all we doing pays of, you will be adequately rewarded.
You can reach me 08154824131 or WhatsApp
Re: Screenwriters/scriptwriters Needed by BLAISECAMPAORRE: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Thank God you understand what oloriburuku means, your oloriburuku he-goat forefathers were the ones who slowed down the progress of this great country and your own terrorist/bandit generation has somehow started the same lane. Mind you we are no more in the military era because that is the only advantage you � from the north by 2023 the south is ruling and we are gonna deal with you mother bleeping northern illiterate in all angles just like what buhari is doing now. Omo ale maalu

Ode omo ashewo kobo kobo are you still in tears?

What is my business with your headache? Or did your Oloriburuku father send you on a skull harvesting errand?

Dumb bloody otokoto ritualist with access to smartphone.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of The Ụdara / The One I Missed New Release / The Flower (A Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.