Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

MORNING DEVOTION, Part 1 With Adinma Somadina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MORNING DEVOTION, Part 1 With Adinma Somadina (134 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MORNING DEVOTION, Part 1 With Adinma Somadina by EPublishers: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
Like most Christian families do, so have we. My elder and younger sister trebled their voices in our local songs. Worshipping and praising the God of all flesh. When my father took up the floor to ask if God hasn’t done anything for each one of us, I knew it was high time I stood up from my seat. I couldn’t phantom why I was always slow in morning devotions, blame it on my phone and laptop, I had started a YouTube channel two months ago, I was working very hard to be monetised and start earning, Benz, Venza, Range Rover Discovery, Tundra, Honda Accord were on my mind. I also thought I could go back in time to buy Hummer Jeep if I must, I used to love that car jealously when I was a kid including the Nigerian music that came along with it. My sisters were good singers and I wished they trained their voices more and become useful to the nation. They only cook, eat and keep the house clean. I swept the boys room and took care of my own self plus I purchase fuel from the petrol station every evening and I was the junction guy. Anytime, they bought something heavy, I must be called to come and carry it from the junction to the house. In a family of eight, I was older than just one girl with whom I move with the trend, I called her baby-sister. She punched my shoulder each time I did that, she had just written her West African Examination and National Examination, about to jump into the university at 16. I was in the state university studying Mechanical Engineering. My older sister had attended that school too, she had graduated but hasn’t found a job, she always said she was looking for a job that will provide her fulfillment, like salaries will not be fulfilling enough, creepy sober-sides. My family was tired of that sentence from her already. My two elder brothers were also graduates, one had proceeded to obtain a Masters Degree still on my father’s money. The other had trained himself in pipeline wielding and POP works all for the money, still, none was coming. The eldest of us all, my big brother was also a graduate from the same state university I was attending, he studied Technical and Science but has been working in an LG company even before school. His hands were good with working tools or instruments, he was a good hustler but I wasn’t sure he earned up to 100k, nope, he looked too financially handicapped for that. Anyway, he helped himself through school and my father trained or is still training the rest of us with his tiny salary from same state university as a Laboratory Attendant in the Department of Agriculture. My mother was a farmer in the village and in the university farm, she sold vegetable and water leaves in the market. After all these things I had explained, there was still..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/morning-devotion-part-1.html

From your celebrities story plug.

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training Start Making Real Money Online / #vikky_young � / Usain Bolt Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.