Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You (2044 Views)

Naughty By Choice / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Aabheaven(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Oya are u single by choice or nobody wants you

I did a survey around ten people, 5 boys and 5 gals asking them this question. The result of the survey was
3 guys said girls are liabilities so they prefer being single, the remaining two says nobody wants then due to gals broke shaming them and their inability to woo a lady.
Only a lady says she wants to be single because she wants to focus on building herself and being independent, another lady says she is tired of everything love so she is confused why the remaining there says nobody wants them and they can't see to know d reason why.

So was ur reason for being single

2 Likes

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by adenigga(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Aabheaven:

So, where are the details of your enquiry?

For one to make a sensible response at least.

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by KAM3KAZI: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2020
adenigga:

So, where are the details of your enquiry?
For one to make a sensible response at least.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by adenigga(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

Yeah

Correct person....

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by KAM3KAZI: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2020
adenigga:

Correct person....
Chairman!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Emescot(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2020
This thing called love is not for me.

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Vyzz: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2020
I have a phobia for it...

Ladies want me and have even chat me up on fb... Some of my street girlz... But I be Introvert.

I

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by joycegurl: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
choice

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by ashewoboy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'm just looking for a girl I will fvck. no time for all these love route. mofekajomadorawacheesy.

Safarigirl. how are you doing?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
joycegurl:
choice
Gosh baby your chest wink
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by AfroKnight: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
This your question is rude. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by millionboi2: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Aabheaven:
did a survey around ten people, 5 boys and 5 gals asking them this question. The result of the survey was
3 guys said girls are liabilities so they prefer being single, the remaining two says nobody wants then due to gals broke shaming them and their inability to woo a lady.
Only a lady says she wants to be single because she wants to focus on building herself and being independent, another lady says she is tired of everything love so she is confused why the remaining there says nobody wants them and they can't see to know d reason why.

just say ma don't even complete it, different holes will fall on u
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Girls dey marry pesin weh dey ready,so 4get abt like or no like.
marriage na responsibility no b just to Bleep

Na wen u enter u go know

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by paulolee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
for me its by choice because of the fun of getting visits from beautiful female friends whenever i want...its better they all come around when i need them than having just one that would tie me down n gets jealous when the girls come around..

2 Likes

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by joycegurl: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Gosh baby your chest wink
wetin happen 2 my chest?
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
joycegurl:
wetin happen 2 my chest?
sucky sucky wink
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by joycegurl: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
sucky sucky wink
get out,don't be a perv pls

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by lograr(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
joycegurl:
shocked

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
joycegurl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
By choice for now.
I was about to enter one in school when one of my final year project mates shoot her shot but COVID-19 messed things up...She owes me a kiss sha
Maybe it's for the best sha..He who searches desperately for love never finds it
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by fati2001(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
choice
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by RioCarputo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
I've never had a girlfriend before,and I'm 28. Although I always mind own business. I'm an introvert and so shy. I stays indoor most times.

I wonder how most people talks about how they have more than one boyfriend or girlfriend. I read some stories here on nairaland concerning many relationship palaver and how some people changes boyfriend or girlfriend like they changes clothes. I wonder how and where they meet and start relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by dmgr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
joycegurl:
choice

I like you...talk your own

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nobody wants me jare

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
RioCarputo:
I've never had a girlfriend before,and I'm 28. Although I always mind own business. I'm an introvert and so shy. I stays indoor most times.

I wonder how most people talks about how they have more than one boyfriend or girlfriend. I read some stories here on nairaland concerning many relationship palaver and how some people changes boyfriend or girlfriend like they changes clothes. I wonder how and where they meet and start relationship.

Outside, they meet people outside; Relationship isn't like Pizza that would be delivered at your doorstep.

Do ever try to socialize?....Just get out and try to meet people!!! I know it won't be comfortable but remember NOTHING GREAT CAN EVER COME FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
No one wants me cry

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Gaggii: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Aabheaven:

I did a survey around ten people, 5 boys and 5 gals asking them this question. The result of the survey was

I discovered that most ladies just want to Bleep my dick without having through love for me
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by RioCarputo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Outside, they meet people outside; Relationship isn't like Pizza that would be delivered at your doorstep.

Do ever try to socialize?....Just get out and try to meet people!!! I know it won't be comfortable but remember NOTHING GREAT CAN EVER COME FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Hmm. Thanks for that boss.

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Iamgrey5(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
MhisTahrah:
No one wants me cry
angry
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by nappy760(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
But wait can't somebody just be single without thinking about being in a relationship.

We all came single and will leave single o undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Estellie: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pistanthrophobia

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Or False / Men With Pure Intention Still Want Sex. / Should I Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.