Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens (7633 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by kenzysmith: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good day, me and this girl have been dating for over 6 months now. i went to see her 2 days a go at her family house when i enter the compound i over heard her younger brother shouting her name Cynthia your second boyfriend done come and then is brother just went silent . i am confuse is she having another guy i love this girl i want to marry her .

12 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
sorry my man lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin
Hoes will be hoes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Oluromantic: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
You no thank God say you be second sef. Cynthia na popular name o. Many men dey pursue the same hole weh u dey pursue

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by UDUJ(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day, me andthis girl have been dating for over 6 months now. i went to see her 2 days a go at her family house when i enter the compound i over heard her your brother shouting her name Cynthia your second boyfriend done come . i am confuse is she having another guy i love this girl i want to marry her .

This guy again. You're back with these your funny stories. The last time it was your senior brother washing his wife's pant, now this.

smh undecided

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Maxxim: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Kestine0: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
So op you tot u are the only one dating the girl Ogbeni she is not ur girlfriend... It is just ur turn...

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Aboks(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
You no thank God say you be second sef. Cynthia na popular name o. Many men dey pursue the same hole weh u dey pursue

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by horlahwaley(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Loooooolllllll. U just made my day with laughter

5 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by DaInferno(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
... sorry, I didn't read were u said u confronted her there and then immediately about that shit!?
because if u came here to make a joke of it.. it ain't funny. as matter of fact I will be damn disappointed if that's the case
naso una go d nurture entanglement!

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by kenzysmith: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
UDUJ:

This guy again. You're back with these your funny stories. The last time it was your senior brother washing his wife's pant, now this.

smh undecided
real matter guy why i go joke with things like this?
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Uchefame(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assistant boyfriend

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by UDUJ(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
real matter guy why i go joke with things like this?

grin No vex make I laugh first

Since the younger brother called you the 2nd boyfriend, it means there was a guy before you and that's the first boyfriend.

It depends on the age of this younger brother, if he is below 10 just buy him some goodies and take him somewhere so you can make enquiries about the real boyfriend to get the full story. Because right now you are the assistant boyfriend or the assistant assistant boyfriend (depending on the ones the younger brother has seen cheesy)

No vex, make I laugh again, this story too funny cheesy grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
UDUJ:

smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by culf: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
very funny. Thank God you know now.
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by lightangel65i(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
This one is strong, guy just gbese from that relationship, just break up with her no questions asked and don't tell her why
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by lightangel65i(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day, me and this girl have been dating for over 6 months now. i went to see her 2 days a go at her family house when i enter the compound i over heard her your brother shouting her name Cynthia your second boyfriend done come and then is brother just went silent . i am confuse is she having another guy i love this girl i want to marry her .

Lol, she is like my sis, my sis is dating 3 guys, i just pity for them anytime i see them

5 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Two things involved, she has another boyfriend or the younger brother consider himself as her first.

Have you discussed this with her?
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by merieam16(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
The simp geng er coming 4 u.lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Mywd: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
grin

Hoes will be hoes.

I tell u cheesy..... Make e dey thank God say God don save am from yeye thing
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Mywd: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol, she is like my sis, my sis is dating 3 guys, i just pity for them anytime i see them

Hmmmm.... Mah Nigga

Shey ur sis sha dey chop $$$...
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by lightangel65i(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mywd:

Hmmmm.... Mah Nigga

Shey ur sis sha dey chop $$$...

She disgusts me i don't loon into her personal matters

2 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Mywd: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

She disgusts me i don't loon into her personal matters

Hope say dose boys no be badass niggas.... Make her story no be like.....
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by lightangel65i(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mywd:

Hope say dose boys no be badass niggas.... Make her story no be like.....

Lol two are simps by looks

4 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by InfernoNig: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Baba demote her to second girlfriend na. Why waste time
Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Am so sorry ma Nigar
You heard nothing but the truth
It painful I know but take heart and don't kill yourself
Remember there are many fishes in the river cool

1 Like

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by SirWhiteFish: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are what Yoruba people call Amule duro

Vice chairman grin grin

You need to sack yourself from that nonsense appointment

5 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Identify yourself in the picture below

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sorry, you are a BACK UP boyfriend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by Sambai65(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
My brother when i hear name cynthia and amaka i will remove my batta and start running, just like jumoke in yoruba,men like chasing those three name

2 Likes

Re: I Went To See My Girl At Their Family House And This Is What Happens by EngrXrix(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
kenzysmith:
Good day, me and this girl have been dating for over 6 months now. i went to see her 2 days a go at her family house when i enter the compound i over heard her younger brother shouting her name Cynthia your second boyfriend done come and then is brother just went silent . i am confuse is she having another guy i love this girl i want to marry her .

DEM BLOW TRUMPET FOR U SO U CAN SAVE YOURSELF U DEY ASK WETIN D TRUMPET SOUND MEAN?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] / Wow! She Jus Gave Me The Sum Tottal Of Number Of Sex We've Had Dis Year / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.