Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? (1398 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Jetland(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hello Naira landers,

I'm planning to buy a phone for my fiancée, should I use my name on the receipt or hers?
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by AfonjaConehead: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
First and foremost,wetin,wanene you wan be am?
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
If it is your fiancee which means you have both agree temporary to be together you can put her name but if it is a girl you are toasting that hasn't said she love you,that is for you to decide your risk aversion.If you want to dash someone something dash them in their name commot face.Biko let your love be unconditional.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jetland:
Hello Naira landers,

I'm planning to buy a phone for my fiancée, should I use my name on the receipt or hers?
I think the only reason you're asking is because deep down in your heart you don't think the relationship will last and you may want to collect the phone back from her when you break up.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by yarimo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
let the seller of the phone name be on the receipt
Jetland:
Hello Naira landers,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by lightangel65i(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Put your name, vagina people's name are not meant to be on any official document

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
if you want to buy,buy and stop exhibiting your stingy attitude,you want to put your name so you can collect it back when you are having issues with her abi,stingy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by UDUJ(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:
Put your name, vagina people's name are not meant to be on any official document

cheesy grin cheesy lwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Use my name cool
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by chinchonglee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
phone is nothing... u can use her name.

but if u re buying her a car, a house, land and other fixed/commercial asset please use ur name bro.
this is to avoid stories like "a man committed suicide because of..."
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by pretydiva(f): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Op how old are you undecided.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by nexta007(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
The name of the receipt should be on it ; grin grin grin
Or your next of kin
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Bola146(f): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Her name of course
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Put your whole family name nah and tattoo the receipt on her face.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by skywalker240(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:
GBAMEST

case closed
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by skywalker240(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:
if you want to buy,buy and stop exhibiting your stingy attitude,you want to put your name so you can collect it back when you are having issues with her abi,stingy man
VAGINA PEOPLE grin
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
skywalker240:
VAGINA PEOPLE grin
shut up
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by frozen70(f): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jetland:
Hello Naira landers,

It's a gift and her name should be there

It's a gift you will never ask her to return back to you
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
lightangel65i:

Start respecting yourself by talking sense, it's not too late now
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
thesicilian:

I think the only reason you're asking is because deep down in your heart you don't think the relationship will last and you may want to collect the phone back from her when you break up.

Real men don't even collect back gifts they gave to women

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by lightangel65i(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

Start respecting yourself by talking sense, it's not too late now

Shut the f uck up vagina person
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Fidelismaria: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2020

your name, just in case you break up and you want to collect your property back

Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by skywalker240(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zzor:
shut up
make me, angry
vagina being tongue grin
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by Drsnives(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:

Real men don't even collect back gifts they gave to women

But real women can collect back small change loaned to their man ABI.. orishirishi
Op hope it's not phone you are buying for her? Take your time
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by frozen70(f): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Drsnives:

But real women can collect back small change loaned to their man ABI.. orishirishi
Op hope it's not phone you are buying for her? Take your time

Lol
Re: I Want To Buy Something For My Fiancée, Whose Name Should be On The Receipt? by solonubinho(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Jetland:
Hello Naira landers,

Use Herbert Macaulay. Kwesia!

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Younger Brother(my Ex) Raped Me: Pls Advise / The Girl I've Been Dating For 6 Months Didn't Save My Number On Her Phone / Was I Right By Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.