Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. (626 Views)

Anti Mosquito Repellent Spray / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / Longrich Anti Bacterial Panty Liner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by glolover: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Longrich Anti-mosquito is a waste of money.
It seams longrich company really wants to take an advantage of Nigerian's desperate need to fight off mosquitoes in their homes and promises by introducing an ineffective product called Anti- mosquito at the coat of Naira 2050

They claim once you spray it around you, the products will put away mosquitoes from you and your immediate environment for 8 good hours but certainly not so. It is a fake claim.

I bought this product, I sprayed it all over my self, bed and in the air of my room but mosquitoes kept on with their operations undeterred. In fact, they came into the room more than before... dancing and singing while I do the clapping all through the nights. Once I mistakenly sleep off, they pounce on me for their dinner.
Oh, who will save Nigerians from mosquito's invasion!?
Who will save us from malaria!!?
Certainly, not Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by yomi007k(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Longrich put you on a Long thing.
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by hisgrace090: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
And all their other product, overhype scammers!
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by Juliusmomoh: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
U don't follow their instruction well...... Why do u spray the product all over your own body ? ... Is it written there ?
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by tolu99: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Same thing happened to me too, my husband brought home some of the mosquito repellent home for part of products given as a welcome pack as a new nembers, immediately i spray the product on my body to go out in the compound of my home to do house chores like washing clothes, the mosquitos and sun flies that will feast on my body, is out this world
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by tolu99: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
U don't follow their instruction well...... Why do u spray the product all over your own body ? ... Is it written there ?
it written there that it should be sprayed on the body. It is a body mosquito repellent
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by tolu99: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
The scent is like perfume. My children use it perfume spray
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by minasota(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol Long rich Na scam now Edon tey naah
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by ceeceeuwa: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
I got one from my neighbor to use on my little daughter, infact that night I woke up to see a big mosquito feasting on her cheek. It's my insecticide treated net or nothing else!
Re: Longrich Anti-mosquito Repellent ... A Waste Of Money. by airminem(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2021
glolover:
Longrich Anti-mosquito is a waste of money.
It seams longrich company really wants to take an advantage of Nigerian's desperate need to fight off mosquitoes in their homes and promises by introducing an ineffective product called Anti- mosquito at the coat of Naira 2050

They claim once you spray it around you, the products will put away mosquitoes from you and your immediate environment for 8 good hours but certainly not so. It is a fake claim.

I bought this product, I sprayed it all over my self, bed and in the air of my room but mosquitoes kept on with their operations undeterred. In fact, they came into the room more than before... dancing and singing while I do the clapping all through the nights. Once I mistakenly sleep off, they pounce on me for their dinner.
Oh, who will save Nigerians from mosquito's invasion!?
Who will save us from malaria!!?
Certainly, not Longrich Anti Mosquito Repellent!!!
wow. Please what did you finaly use to repel ??

(1) (Reply)

Norway Warns Of Vaccination Risks After Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Kills 13 / Ever Experienced This Before?! / Alcohol Causes Oral Cancer –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.