Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of This? (366 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This? by Rotjijatau(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have a girlfriend which I've been dating for over two years now. I was doing very well before I met her, but when we started dating my life began to crumble inexplicably. I started struggling with life. The relationship still continued she's always stood by me no matter the situation or condition. She really & sincerely Love me. But there's one mystery i noticed, anytime we have problem & cease any form of communication, like break up. Things will start coming back to shape in my life, divine open doors, but when we settle & come back together, I'll begin to struggle in all aspect of life again... I don't know what's happening. I need your advice.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by colorsofrainbow: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
My brother,so after noticing all these yourself,you want me to tell you to break up?? NO,I won't.
Na ur kind person wey pesin go give better advice finish,u go carry the pesin report to ur woman come turn ur good advisers enemies to una two.I no get strength to add another wahala join for my matter..D one wey I dey now,I neva settle am finish...
Abeg make una two marry,ur brain go dey alright by then...

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Calm down. I think you're overreacting and overestimating the whole issue.
Except her name is Mary Magdalene or she's your mother or blood sister, if your life really crumbled inexplicably like you claimed, i doubt if a Nigerian girl would have stayed with you in that kind of pathetic condition, for that long. She would have since looked for a better guy with more oily soup. Staying by your side isn't love, it's only to show you're not doing as bad as you thought.
Keep dating her, if a day comes when she finally calls it quits with you, that is the day you can really believe your life crumbled.
For now, just wait for that day as a sign to affirm your claims as being right or wrong.

Hey, listen up, if after dating someone for over two years, you're still not sure maybe your ship is sinking or your bird is soaring, then my best advice for you is that you advice yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Madmohamed419(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rotjijatau:
I have a girlfriend which I've been dating for over two years now. I was doing very well before I met her, but when we started dating my life began to crumble inexplicably. I started struggling with life. The relationship still continued she's always stood by me no matter the situation or condition. She really & sincerely Love me. But there's one mystery i noticed, anytime we have problem & cease any form of communication, like break up. Things will start coming back to shape in my life, divine open doors, but when we settle & come back together, I'll begin to struggle in all aspect of life again... I don't know what's happening. I need your advice.
and. U still waiting for me to tell u to run. She is Engel of poorvaty
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by majamajic(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
The problem is when she is back with u , she starts to take your time off your hustling

If u can't combine her with your hustling , allow her to go
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rotjijatau:

isnt it obvious? you are suffering from TEMPORARY INSANITY and will now blame your gf for any unfortunate events in your life. wake up bro!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by softset: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Why dont you simply walk away.... I am not talking from a spiritual standpoint.

Sanity sake
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by TooMuchStuff: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is she a Christian and serious type?
Does she pray well on her own?
Haven't you ever suspected her of witchcraft?
How much of her family background do u know?

My guys, end time gals from the waters are everywhere! Awon Marine Kingdom slay Queens!!
Village people rep living as ya babe..!

If you don't have the gift of discernment of spirits,
It's better you let her go. It's spiritual something

(1) (Reply)

PDP Kicks As NBC Fines Radio Station / Kalu Commends Buhari For Choosing Abia To Build Ultra-modern Diagnostic Centre / The Order Of Things By Obadiah Mailafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.