Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (96729 Views)

Two-Headed Baby Shark With Deformed Eyes & Mutated Fins Caught In India (Photos) / Two Headed Snake Found In India, Baffles Wildlife Experts (Photos) / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by earnit3: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Really
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Griffon(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Inhabitants and Citizens are yet to witness or See the Dangerous Vipers and Animals that are on Planet Earth..

While Reading the Book of Revelation in the Bible , I came across Certain Descriptions of animals both in the sea and on land. Fearful described Creatures

These Creatures will be Unleashed on Earth during the Great Tribulation...

It's gonna be a real Terrible Period!

The KING of Kings Himself Says " Such as Has never Been"

Do all u should to Escape it..

It's a Serious Matter..

There is no More time..

#WeFlysoon

Shut your gob!

1 Like

Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
End time snake undecided
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by LEBEfirstson: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Co-joined twins...
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Imoobot(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2020
When you think you have seen it all!
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Inhabitants and Citizens are yet to witness or See the Dangerous Vipers and Animals that are on Planet Earth..

While Reading the Book of Revelation in the Bible , I came across Certain Descriptions of animals both in the sea and on land. Fearful described Creatures

It's a Serious Matter..

There is no More time..

#WeFlysoon

Don't preach fear. Preach love and peace. The world is already tense enough. If he is coming, it's to bring peace on earth
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:

Don't worry about us guy
He loves you and does not want you to perish.
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's a Serious Matter..

There is no More time..

#WeFlysoon

There is nothing strange about this snake
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by illicit(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2020
PrincewithGod:
He loves you and does not want you to perish.
once I don't listen to him, I will perish
u are very funny
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:

once I don't listen to him, I will perish

u are very funny
Sounds funny to you now, but on the day of reckoning it won't be funny.
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
PrincewithGod:
Sounds funny to you now, but on the day of reckoning it won't be funny.
wake up
there's no day of reckoning my guy
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
illicit:

wake up

there's no day of reckoning my guy
You'll find out there is, but it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
PrincewithGod:
You'll find out there is, but it will be too late.

dey there
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is how u little minds display High Folly in the public!

Thinking they are wise they became fools!

Go sit down and read your Bible so u don't display Folly!

You better stop alll these gilbrish you spill every now and then on every thread here in the name of preaching. You think every one is that stupid to believe the loop sided interpretation come here to post.

FYI you need proper schooling as fast as the Bible is concerned... Come forward for some classes.

Once more be guided. Nonsense!
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
espn:
Deadly...India...China...Kenya=Strange news...

nigeria nko?
Re: Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Terrifying two-headed viper snake discovered that could kill a human with a single bite
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/terrifying-two-headed-viper-snake-22507303

So which snakes kills a human with a double bite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.