Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13081 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2011
2007 Range Rover Sports, just bought it today wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
@odunnu::aww thats sweet.

@Mr Cork: in your dreams bugger.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
Odunnu:

I got a beautiful pair of earrings from a celebrity I met yesterday.
Today my colleagues all had something for me.
I got a two gowns, perfumes/chocolates, I even got 2wraps of my favorite citichéf popcorn. I got calls, I got promises as well. People just showed me love and I feel guilty because I wasnt in the mood.

[color=#990000]ibo made hear rings? undecided[/color]
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by iyatrustee(f): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ mr cork, wen guys are buying 2010 model, u re busy buying old modelled cars undecided tongue
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by viruz007(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ odunnu: good 4 u. Btw wat viruz u talkin abt? Me? U wanna kip me? Lv u,
@ op: gat nuffn. Me and my gf gatz issues. Tho i cooked 4 her and bot her sum clothes. Hope she does nt throw dem away. embarassed cool
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Candyness(f): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
he gave me $2000: broke a** cheap skate
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
OP.
I got the best sex ever.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2011
my car was in an accident last week, it was my fault so my insurance is not paying to fix it since i did not have full coverage, an estimate to fix is 1200, he sent me a text this morning to go to moneygram. grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^loool . . . .Surprise gift you got cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
D-sense:

^^^loool . . . .Surprise gift you got cheesy

yes i was happy, he sent 900.00 , the rest will be easy to come up, but that doesnt means thats what itll cost, the person hit my car and broke my front wheel and axle, so i cant even drive it now
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ismaeel86(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Aminalib, So you finally got the money, i was contemplating whether to send you the money via western union or money gram, but well, am happy dat u got d money and dat has made u happy. Happy val, my luv wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
ismaeel86:

@Aminalib, So you finally got the money, i was contemplating whether to send you the money via western union or money gram, but well, am happy dat u got d money and dat has made u happy. Happy val, my luv wink wink kiss kiss

oh yes babe sorry i didnt call u to tell u i picked it up, u are such a darling, kiss
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2011
ismaeel86:

Useless woman wrapper grin
Her real Husband ''the father of her 4 children'' paid the money . . .YoU are there rejoicing grin

@Amina,
He tried oo . . . .Atleast managed to send 900.00. . . . .That was pretty cool and i have to say you are lucky to have him. wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2011
D-sense:

Useless woman wrapper grin
Her real Husband ''the father of her 4 children'' paid the money . . .YoU are there rejoicing grin

@Amina,
He tried oo . . . .Atleast managed to send 900.00. . . . .That was pretty cool and i have to say you are lucky to have him. wink

yes i am thank you, slap urself for 4 children, smh grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by ismaeel86(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Dsense, if u dey vex for our love affair, go and do ablution in tahrir square and obbserve a nafilat there, or better still hug a transformer. smh, dan iska yaro angry angry

@aminalib, thanks sweet, i know we have enemies,but we shall surely overcome them. honey am off to d shower wink wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
ismaeel86:

@Dsense, if u dey vex for our love affair, go and do ablution in tahrir square and obbserve a nafilat there, or better still hug a transformer. smh, dan iska yaro angry angry

@aminalib, thanks sweet, i know we have enemies,but we shall surely overcome them. honey am off to d shower wink wink

ok sweety make sure u scrubs those balls well grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Dsense(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2011
@Amina . . . .lOl . . .I thought you have 4 children already tongue
His balls need air . . , Better run away grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2011
D-sense:

@Amina . . . .lOl . . .I thought you have 4 children already tongue
His balls need air . . , Better run away grin

lmao, u are sick,
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
I got the best sex ever.

Your hands does not count Dsense. Let us know when you ACTUALLY got some pussy.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2011
I got a black eye for Valentine Day.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
lol @ Candyness, only N2000. You shulda slapped him with it. tongue Whats that gonna buy in nigeria now? Can't even buy a proper dinner with that. SMH

@Amina: Lucky girl, You, Ismaeel and Dsense are killing me with laughter.

@ MrsChima: A black eye from MR Cork?? or do you mean you got the Black Snake *wink* wink*
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2011
I got a black eye from Mr. Chima. I am viewing the replies through one eye. Please bear with me.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Mygoldie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^hahaha Lmao,

@OP,i got what i desired and wished for.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^which was??
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^hahaha Lmao,

@OP,i got what i desired and wished for.

Why are you laughing at my demise? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by dealordea(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
For me, Got a birthday cake from a friend today.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2011
Did you get the REAL BIRTHDAY CAKE or the raisin pancake birthday cake?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Abekeade08(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2011
For me, Got a birthday cake from a friend today.

Omg Sweets, Happy B-day.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrCork17: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I got a black eye for Valentine Day. 

black eye for coooking rubbbish stew grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Mygoldie(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why are you laughing at my demise?   cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Cause i know you a joker.

@OP,i got what i wanted. smiley    ''don't ask me''
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by dealordea(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2011
A birthday cake is often better than a pan cake  but i prefer more than a cake, !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by MrsChima(f): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

black eye for coooking rubbbish stew grin

Why are you so mean to me Mr. Cock? Is it funny to you that a woman get a black eye from her husband? Would you like it if a man hit your daughter in the eye? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex With My Driver / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / Are Presents Only For Girlfriends This Season??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.