Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. (13079 Views)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 4:42am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

like he has your time
sad sad angry angry

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA4YMAHozWw&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2011
railway crew

@topic,
I also got a necklace
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by favouredjb(f): 4:52am On Feb 16, 2011
Nothing
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Busybody2(f): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2011
Nothing cry angry  angry angry Our love is so strong we celebrate Valentine everyday, er . . . yeah thats it cheesy embarassed cry angry angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by aminalib(f): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2011
Busy_body:

Nothing cry angry  angry angry Our love is so strong we celebrate Valentine everyday, er . . . yeah thats it cheesy embarassed cry angry angry

lmaooo, love u convince urself
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Busybody2(f): 5:10am On Feb 16, 2011
aminalib:

lmaooo, love u convince urself

Ouch that hurts, no remind me abeg grin Thank God it is only for one day cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by dapachez: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2011
Hmmm i got a body spray from my 9 year old cousin,a bucket of ice cream from one of my patient and that is all. Closed late as usual and went home. My 4th year without a val na wa oh
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by valerie011: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2011
bought her some pairs of panties. Red and Black Colors
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by sicily4u: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2011
i got only text message
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by pappy4real(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2011
i got perfumes with her company till this morning but unfortunately i cldnt get the real deal cos it was that time of the month
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by DBestDoc(f): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2011
Me?i got a cake with HAPPY VAL engraved in it.It wasn't funny @ all cos im not a cake person. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by GboyegaD(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2011
Though she wasn't in Lagos, I bought her a hamper dat had a teddy bear, lovely hand made card, cake, chocolate bars and a perfume. It was delivered in her room at exactly 12 midnight.

However, she surprised me by sending me a pair of tie with cuff links, pocket square and tie clip and also a set of 3 wonderful boxers through courier. I also got a very nice text affirming her love for me. It really came as a surprise because I least expected that from a student. She keeps amazing me with her love.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by xynerise: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2011
I proposed to her.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by foyeks2001(f): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2011
xynerise:

I proposed to her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by kemisuga(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2011
A beautiful suit gown kiss
Perfume & body spray
Toffee sweets tongue
and A free lunch cheesy
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by xynerise: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2011
@foyek2001. Whats funny? undecided
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by earlalright(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2011
bills to pay-up, rice and schwepps
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by haboosa(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2011
i got a set of master cheff set wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by OnyinyeGod(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2011
i got a LG Fouani Refrigerator
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by kemisuga(f): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2011
@ Onyinye - 9ice gift u got. Congrats! wink
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by babyme1(f): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2011
A pot of bitter leaf soup angry angry angry angry embarassed cry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by helelove: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2011
I got not but fight with my girlfriend, that was a shame but it was my fault away! Thank God I apologize and everything is ok between us now.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2011
a packet of durex condom
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by lanreSamson: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2011
I got love. My wife reconfessed her vows for me again.
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2011
how wonderful
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Pamperme: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2011
i got nothing, absolutely nothing embarassed embarassed

i no know wetin i do, not even a call or text from anyone infact the only message i got was from one old friend inviting me to his wedding next month, angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2011
rotflmao!

are you that wicked?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Pamperme: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2011
i got nothing, absolutely nothing  embarassed embarassed

i no know wetin i do, not even a call or text from anyone infact the only message i got was from one old friend inviting me to his wedding next month,  angry
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2011
grin grin
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Omolola1(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2011
some people's hands av been paralysed *singing*
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by Sonofpeace(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2011
I got A brand new Bombardier's Global Express XRS private jet. Am i not lucky?
Re: Come In And Tell Us The Presents You Got For Valentines. by 197(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2011
Omolola1:

some people's hands av been paralysed *singing*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Relevant Things That Will Happen To Your Vagina After Birth / Are Presents Only For Girlfriends This Season?? / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.