Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans (606 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. / When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] / Must Watch: Psquare Rudeboy & BBN Mercy Latest Trending Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans by Legitupdate: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
You Guys are Jobless, I’m Too Busy To Stay Home And Watch BBNaija, Don’t Bring That Shit To Me- Mercy Eke blasts Nigerians. (Video)

You Guys are Jobless, I’m Too Busy To Stay Home And Watch BBNaija, Don’t Bring That Shit To Me- Mercy Eke blasts Nigerians. (Video)

Mercy Eke blasts fans. . Mercy Eke has slammed those who have been coming to her DM to ask her questions about the ongoing BBNaija reality show.

Mercy Eke said she is too busy working her ass out, to sit at home like her fans and watch Big Brother Naija.

Watch video below:

https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/12/you-guys-are-jobless-im-too-busy-to-stay-home-and-watch-bbnaija-dont-bring-that-shit-to-me-mercy-eke-blasts-nigerians-video/

Re: Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans by Drvade(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
seconded.
Lets make money, Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans by Yellowblack: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Real fact...

Can you imagine even the winner of bbn is saying it bullshit..
Defo you hv to knw bbn is for jobless ND senseless Nigerians... After they will complaining am broke...

This is the time for you to hustle not embracing nudity as a show
Re: Nigerian Are Jobless For Watching BBN - Mercy Ike Blast Fans by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Truth, nothing but the truth.

only a jobless person would stay awake in the night and watch peeps who are asleep.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Woman Who Is Richer Than Dangote Wizkid And Burnaboy Combined / Watch Out For This Uprising 17 Years Old Ashawo / P. Diddy In Hot New Romance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.