Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha (1566 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Abacha Loot: Al-Mustapha Talks About How Funds Were Taken Out Of Nigeria / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have noticed that Yoruba nation never respond to an accuser untill they are dead

Ojukwu challenged them for years that if anyone doubt he released awolowo that the person should come out ...for years ..over 30 years ...no one came out ......

But as soon as he died Yoruba nation rolled out propaganda and propaganda to rewrite the story how gowon released awolowo from a prison he had no control over

Achebe case is not different ...he wrote about awolowo and Yoruba actions in the war ...they didn't say shit till he died

Now Al-Mustapha...have challenged yorubas ...how they took money for abiola death ..and no yoruba is talking

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/yoruba-leaders-know-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233901-yoruba-leaders-bribed-to-keep-mum-about-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha.html

https://viewerscornernews.online/retired-major-hamza-al-mustapha-allegedly-accused-some-yoruba-leaders-of-collecting-bribes-from-those-that-were-responsible-for-the-murder-of-chief-mko-abiola/

Are yorubas going to wait till he dies too ? ...when would the yorubas response .. because if this is true it means yorubas are the biggest hypocrite in Nigeria and that would be confirmed

4 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by jrjfjfj: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leave Yorubas alone .I pray make you no die on top Yoruba matter

12 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Sammy07: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
When you're bolded enough to face the fulanis without running away

6 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sammy07:
So u accept u guys are running away from the truth ... hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Leave Yorubas alone .I pray make you no die on top Yoruba matter
I'm just setting the record straight

9 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Sammy07: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

So u accept u guys are running away from the truth ... hypocrite

Well he said the truth!
Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sammy07:

Well he said the truth!
He or you ? Are u this dumb ?

5 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by dignity33: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you supprise why Yahoo Yahoo is there job, They are biggest hypocrite in the history of any tribe. Can't you see how they blackmail any policy enact by Buhari but will praise any audio policy issue by Osibanjo, how can someone claim that a vice President is doing good but president is doing bad that is the level of hypocrite in that tribe. They want others see Buhari as evil while there Tribal man as good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
I have noticed that Yoruba nation never respond to an accuser untill they are dead

Ojukwu challenged them for years that if anyone doubt he released awolowo that the person should come out ...for years ..over 30 years ...no one came out ......

But as soon as he died Yoruba nation rolled out propaganda and propaganda to rewrite the story how gowon released awolowo from a prison he had no control over

Achebe case is not different ...he wrote about awolowo and Yoruba actions in the war ...they didn't say shit till he died

Now Al-Mustapha...have challenged yorubas ...how they took money for abiola death ..and no yoruba is talking

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/yoruba-leaders-know-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/233901-yoruba-leaders-bribed-to-keep-mum-about-abiolas-killers-al-mustapha.html

https://viewerscornernews.online/retired-major-hamza-al-mustapha-allegedly-accused-some-yoruba-leaders-of-collecting-bribes-from-those-that-were-responsible-for-the-murder-of-chief-mko-abiola/

Are yorubas going to wait till he dies too ? ...when would the yorubas response .. because if this is true it means yorubas are the biggest hypocrite in Nigeria and that would be confirmed

Keep grieving over your dead ambition.
It can be terrible when you are ordained to oerpetually grieve over other peoples' matters.

4 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Keep grieving over your dead ambition.
It can be terrible when you are ordained to oerpetually grieve over other peoples' matters.
Why are all of u ignoring the question ? ...u want to fill this first page with your irelivant talks

Answer the damn question or shut up

6 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Lipscomb(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Before attacking the tribe that would market your tribe go back to school and complete your education.
dignity33:
Are you supprise why Yahoo Yahoo is there job, They are biggest hypocrite in the history of any tribe. Can't you see how they blackmail any policy enact by Buhari but will praise any audio policy issue by Osibanjo, how can someone claim that a vice President is doing good but president is doing bad that is the level of hypocrite in that tribe. They want others see Buhari as evil while there Tribal man as good.

4 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Lipscomb(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
There's no sense in your accusation. I will advise you to channel your energy to something that will help your life.
Igbochief001:

He or you ? Are u this dumb ?

2 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
There's no sense in your accusation. I will advise you to channel your energy to something that will help your life.
There is no sense with the links ? Oga answer the question ..did your leaders collect money to kill your leader

6 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by dignity33: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lipscomb:
Before attacking the tribe that would market your tribe go back to school and complete your education.
Mr lecturer

2 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Lipscomb(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Like I said you asked for stupid question.
Igbochief001:

There is no sense with the links ? Oga answer the question ..did your leaders collect money to kill your leader

2 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Very simple.
Have u seen a sane man rile himself up at every sayings of a mad man?
Somebody wee just sit at d corner of his room and utter whatever comes out of his empty skull.

Ask those same sets of ppl to provide proofs/evidence of their slander now and they be like:

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Very simple.
Have u seen a sane man rile himself up at every sayings of a mad man?
But u will when his dead ?

3 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cowards they are
Wake hearing them beat war drum,I will go back to sleep

5 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Cowards they are
Wake hearing them beat war drum,I will go back to sleep
Hehehehe..... grin
Bia nwoke, sofrey-sofrey blow dt 'coward' trumpet o.
because, d lass time I check dictionary 4 d meaning, na 'ojukwu' and 'KANU' I see o.

Odi denjelos o grin grin
Ehn-ehn!

3 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Bighead9: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

When you stop Ass licking Northern Assess, let us know. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Bialegend(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Visit www.dictionary.com and check the meanings of chameleons and cowards.

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bighead9:

When you stop Ass licking Northern Assess, let us know. cheesy grin grin
Lol why are u guys avoiding the question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Hehehehe.....
Bia nwoke, sofrey-sofrey blow dt 'coward' trumpet o.
because, d lass time I check dictionary 4 d meaning, na 'ojukwu' and 'KANU' I see o.

Odi denjelos o grin grin
Ehn-ehn!
Ok

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
We will respond when kanu enter Nigeria back gringrin

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Topsic70: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Ok
Ipob and lies na 5&6.
I won't want to go d local way by saying '"upper iweka~ochanja journalism".

You are using d heading of an article to support ur arguments ba?
What happened to d article itself?

So u think say na everybody dey swallow dust like ipob?
So very mischievous of u, but .....hey, na ipob way be dt!

For d benefit of d neutrals I will state it clearly as jakande said it:

Nigeria: Jakande, June 12 Deceivers and General Abacha

16 JULY 2008
Daily Trust (Abuja)

By Shinkut Makus

Kaduna — The former civilian governor of Lagos State in the Second Republic, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, is taken seriously whenever he speaks. His devastating revelation in a recent interview in which he accused Yoruba advisers of killing Chief Moshood Abiola, the now undisputed winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, has exposed many of those that became instant heroes by mere noise-making and pretence.

In what seems to be his most revealing newspaper interview (Saturday Sun, July 12, 2008), Alhaji Jakande argued that wrong advice by Yoruba leaders who had hijacked Abiola contributed to the avoidable death of the billionaire businessman who was the presidential candidate of the disbanded Social Democratic Party (SDP).

https://allafrica.com/stories/200807160704.html

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
A snake is a snake, A coward avoids confrontation by all means but becomes outspoken behind your back......The shameless attitude lives with most yeroba people and a leopard cant change its skin markings

1 Like

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by BlowYourMind: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
We Don't wallow with pigs in the mire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha by Obalatule: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
We Don't wallow with pigs in the mire
Anything to sugarcoat cowardice, double facedness and chameleon attitude

2 Likes

Sammy07:
When Igbos have faced the whole country plus outside allies what is fulani?....yeroba have neve stood up to any of their oppressors in History, Servitude and timidity is inborn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat / US Economy Records Biggest Ever Quarterly Growth / 2023: What North Wants After Buhari — Prof. Mahuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.