Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike (66363 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / I Never New After My Nysc I Can Make This Far With This Business / When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by IvarTheBoneless: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Drsnives:

With that been said I decided to get myself a bike with the remaining money I have pending on when things sterblize (federal/state job or when HV gathered enof Moni for business). If those with family can save 10k weekly, I think I can save 15k weekly since am single and still staying with my parents. I prayed to God for direction Sha but hope my decision isn't bad?

A lil prayer for me won't be bad
Wise decision! Nothing is as good as being your own boss

As long as it's going to fetch you money in a legit way, you will be fine.

You took a great and a wise step! See you at the top!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by stillseth: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Wish you all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Burn you certificate ! grin grin grin

I go give u Petrol & Fire grin grin grin
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Oizee(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Are u now regretting going to school? Everyone get im time o

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by sunnyphem(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
God will guide u

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by lordizak(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Same thing my sister was using to yab me, and yahoo boy's make matters worse.

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Henrydata(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Alight

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by espn(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by jamata20: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
cool
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Wonderboy1(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2020
OkCornel:
Pursue a scholarship and leave the country.
Scholarship as a relocation route is not easy to come by.... Covid damaged loads of things..

Schools preferred offering to their citizens

5 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by nnamdi640: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2020
OkCornel:
Please I need such,how will I go about it?
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Jaqenhghar: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Drsnives:
Need Your Prayers On My New Adventure

Hello guys I don't want to bore you with a long epistle, I recently came back from service (nysc) and found my guys those that didn't even go to school buying lands n building for themselves structures especially the ones riding okada. Most of them do have savings of 10k weekly aside other expenses like feeding,rent etc despite having wife/girlfriends n children.

Though I learnt mason work before going to the university but mason work is seasonal especially during the raining season, have been at home for almost 3wiks doing nothing just spending the little savings I had from service.

With that been said I decided to get myself a bike with the remaining money I have pending on when things sterblize (federal/state job or when HV gathered enof Moni for business). If those with family can save 10k weekly, I think I can save 15k weekly since am single and still staying with my parents. I prayed to God for direction Sha but hope my decision isn't bad?

Sit down and be comparing yourself with them. They too are looking at you and wishing they were educated ( such is life). Comparing yourself with people is a first step in a long journey of misery. you will never be happy 8f you take that route.

I have lost a few good friends due to this comparison thing. Really smart intelligent people who failed to reach their potential in life because they preferred to sit and be comparing their achievments to others' own. With each small setback they became more bitter and discouraged

16 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Kenmatt(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Must I comment on every thread?
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by wiseone28: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Going to school in this country na waste of time

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2020
OkCornel:

See the bigger picture. Don’t give your best years to a country whose economy is horribly managed.

Further your studies on a scholarship outside the country. Nail down a decent job, earn some forex and then set up export oriented investments in Naija.

My two cents. Peace

Most countries are not accepting people at this time.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2020
dannywest:
Never compare.

You've no idea if they envy your degree.

We tend to think very short term in this country.

Envy which degree?

I laugh

11 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by OriOko88(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Typical bad belle. So because you went to schl now, thats has automatically gives you leverage or advantage over your un educated friend. What a myopic opinion.
So as ur friend bought a piece of land now, means you won't buy buy urs in d future if you work hard. Don't be unfortunate pls, its people like you that dont wish others around them to be up to them or suceed more than them. Alaye go hustle and leave your friend matter alone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Dy there grin grin
No go hustle make you buy house

Shebi na land e buy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by duality(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Dem tell you how they got the money?
I'm not saying they are not riding okada oooo.

People do unthinkable things for money.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Bros... Thread carefully...

What God will do in ur life, he will do.

He first u buy land doesn't mean he will be more successful than u.... Your frnd might wish he has a degree too.... Where u can stand, he may not be able to stand there.. Trust MI..

You can compete wth elites on big stages Cox of ur education but he can't.... He can only watch u.

Just do what u can do and let God take control...

Do ur best and hustle and u will proud of ursef..

Meanwhile..

I have a TV for sale.. It can fit any TV length and breadth.....

It is just 8k... Whatsapp 0811 719 2995

U can change the color to ur desired one

Can I know more about this your TV?
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
You must be a nwafor

That's how we reason

Hustle it out

We're not entitled mofos like them over there

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Solatium(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Drsnives:

Hello guys I don't want to bore you with a long epistle, I recently came back from service (nysc) and found my guys those that didn't even go to school buying lands n building for themselves structures especially the ones riding okada. Most of them do have savings of 10k weekly aside other expenses like feeding,rent etc despite having wife/girlfriends n children.

Though I learnt mason work before going to the university but mason work is seasonal especially during the raining season, have been at home for almost 3wiks doing nothing just spending the little savings I had from service.

That is what I call definition of a real Man.
Keep hustling bro,you will be there sooner than you expected

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Hoelujohn: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2020
I know of a furniture man. I doubt he is up to 40. He has built 2 houses. Building 3rd now. He has 2 cars. One is a truck for delivering and the other is a Toyota picnic. He stopped school in ss3

9 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Education might not give you the money you desire. Still it gives you common sense. Never compare your life with others. Everyone has a different destiny, a different pace and a different purpose.

Hustle your own silently and mind your business.

11 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Ajixegun: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
OP remember life is an express way where overtaking is allowed.
Just work and pray.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Your own better. After working for 3 years in Lagos without any achievement my guy way stop for gss3 don marry ( pharmacist for dat mata) de drive lexus, build house for village n town.
Bros if u begin de reason dis life u self go tire. School no be scam, buh school dis days no fit blow u, unless u reach practicable course , lyk pharmacy, agriculture, estate management, chartered accounting n building technology for shool, where by u will looking forward to become oga on your own.

6 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Mires: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Drsnives:

God's protection. The days of little beginning always pay off provided it is legit. Having said that, let me commend your insight. It shall be well with you in the morning, noon day, and night.

5 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Empresski(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
God bless your hustle but don't be carried away with the daily income, save up money and invest in something tangible. Don't make it a long time thing cos of your health

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by onwuakpachris(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2020
even though i'm a graduate nd currently doing well in my new biz...I keep on telling anyone that cares 2 listen that if I had known what I know now..I would av js 4gotten abt uni nd gone straight into biz like 8 yrs ago...cus u see apart from professional courses like..medicine..pharmacy..law..e.t.c wr u can start ur own practice after scl...other degrees r gradually getting more useless by d day in ds our country..d few good jobs now available (pls don't add banking..it's corporate neo slavery 4 me )...re now gotten by pure connection..or by rare sheer luck( nd most people rent js dt lucky in that regards)..I evn remember a particular 300 levels course..CEDR(entrepreneurship)..whose lecturer kept on hammering into our heads d fact that we better started looking 4 something to start up on our own immediately after graduation 4 our own good o...

12 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Keizzmann(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Bros... Thread carefully...

What God will do in ur life, he will do.

He first u buy land doesn't mean he will be more successful than u.... Your frnd might wish he has a degree too.... Where u can stand, he may not be able to stand there.. Trust MI..

You can compete wth elites on big stages Cox of ur education but he can't.... He can only watch u.

Just do what u can do and let God take control...

Do ur best and hustle and u will proud of ursef..

Exactly what i would tell you Bro.

Good luck and stay true to your hustle

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by solid3(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Drsnives:

As a graduate, do not be enticed by quick money and mega sum of money. Saving 15k per week is good but you can also earn better.

Starting with a bike for okada isn't a bad idea, but THINK BIG.

As a graduate, conduct mini market survey (research) on what people need that they find difficult to get and provide such. Challenge your thinking faculty to arrive at a solution to societal problems.

Read about Problem Solving Quality of Leadership. You will be grateful you did 5 years from now.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.