Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. (194 Views)

Sbanj Real Estate Consultant, Property Management And Estate Agency / The Main Differences Between An Estate Consultant And A Real Estate Agent / Your Trusted And Reliable Real Estate Consultant/realtors. @opulent_props (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you currently unemployed and looking for something to fetch you income?

Are you even underemployed?

Do you still want to make passive income while you’re employed?

Do you have the skills to sell legitimate Properties?

If you answer to these above questions is YES , let me guide on the journey to start earning BIG money through Real Estate marketing and believe me, it just involves few simple tips ....if you’re interested, reply with “Interested” and I will add you to a Whatsapp or Telegram group free !!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
The real Estate is one of the safest investment Nigeria. cool
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Take Advantage now!!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Still Adding.... cool
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty

(1) (Reply)

Time To Go To East Side / Still Available / Just Before You Pay For That Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.