Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Laptop Is Not Booting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Not Booting (275 Views)

Pc Not Booting / Please Help Dell Inspiron 15 (3000) 8th Generation Not Booting / My Toshiba Laptop With Window Xp Is Not Booting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Not Booting by Sacchi1162(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please my laptop HP Intel inside Pentium is not coming on. If I turn it on, the LED light on F12 just keeps blinking. I turned it on this morning and it came on and showed BIOS update and it was successful. I came back from work this evening and it wasn't working again. I don't know what to do. This issue started on Saturday

Thank you
Re: My Laptop Is Not Booting by iTroll: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
The BIOS you flashed might have been buggy, corrupted or incompatible with your laptop.
A complete reinstall of windows seems to be the apparent solution to this..... And you lose all your files and docs. But it's the 100% sure fire way u can think of right now.

Take it to a technician, maybe they might see what you and I can see now.
Re: My Laptop Is Not Booting by Olachase(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Please my laptop HP Intel inside Pentium is not coming on. If I turn it on, the LED light on F12 just keeps blinking. I turned it on this morning and it came on and showed BIOS update and it was successful. I came back from work this evening and it wasn't working again. I don't know what to do. This issue started on Saturday

Thank you
you will need professional engineer to handle it sir, contact FINAL SOLUTION COMPUTER ENGINEERING for your hardware and software services check my signature for more details

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Quickbooks Desktop 2020 Display Issues Smoothly? / You Would Love To Have This Black Beauty HP Envy 15 I7 8th Gen / Laptop For Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.