Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People (2085 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Photos: Obaseki Settles Rift With Oshiomhole / Edo Modular Refinery Privately-Owned, Not Obaseki’s Project – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
*Emotan Gardens : Obaseki Affordable Housing for Edo people*

Edo Development and Property Agency (EDPA) commenced the housing estate project in June 2018, to provide beautiful homes for Edo residents while they pay in installments.

The design layout is for a total of 1700 apartments with security, school, health, sports, and recreational facilities.

In an onsite interview, the Site Engineer, Mr. Smart Ikhu-Omoregbe stated that 3 hectares out of the 70 hectares with toppling mapping, have already been developed.

The apartments which are currently in 4 units, have a parking space with the capacity to take about 20 – 25 cars each, walkways, drainage, security posts, a roundabout, and a dual carriageway linking all the roads together.

The Site Engineer showed us a comprehensive covet that has been designed around the drainage to channel all the water from the estate to a particular spot where it would be converted into an artificial lake. Pointing at the design layout, he emphasized that everything about the project is intentional including the artificial lake plan which was already tested with the rains.

Worthy of note is the fact that the project has now opened the community to other socio-economic benefits, e.g. good road for transportation, provision stores, and other SMEs; and it also created jobs for some Edo residents who live around Egba and Idogbo communities in Ikpoba-Okha local government area where the project is sited. One of the staff, Mrs. Ofili, shared with us how she had no job until she began working with the project team 2 years ago.

Following the completion of the first phase, 68 apartments have now been purchased and some owners have moved in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki is what we Edo peoplewant. Let those outside Edo who are clamouring for Ize Iyamu be deceiving themselves..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by AllTheWayUp: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Obaseki man of the people

5 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by MrGoood: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pls don’t reply anymore that criticizes a working Governor on this forum, Just see them as someone who can’t make a good decision without relying on someone else decisions, What is the offense of obaseki? They will say he didn’t swear in some HOA members, What of Oshomole that removed A king in his own tenure , Note this moniker very well, Am supporting Obaseki and I already convinced 17 of my people in Edo to vote him again and am still changing people mind, Opening people eye, I convinced them with reasonable point, Not everyone will be a fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrGoood:
Pls don’t reply anymore that criticizes a working Governor on this forum, Just see them as someone who can’t make a good decision without relying on someone else decisions, What is the offense of obaseki? They will say he didn’t swear in some HOA members, What of Oshomole that removed A king in his own tenure , Note this moniker very well, Am supporting Obaseki and I already convinced 17 of my people in Edo to vote him again and am still changing people mind, Opening people eye, I convinced them with reasonable point, Not everyone will be a fool.

Thank God you know broda. They keep calling him MOU governor but all the MOU is on reality.

2 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Sonoyom(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
The critics of the governor are not even residents of the state, they live in one region that is controlled by a single individual and because the individual does not support the governor they are ready to criticize the governor for no reason. They did same to Ambode.

retar.ds!

6 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Let God judge obaseki critic

1 Like

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by basybasy: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
NextGovernor:
Obaseki is what we Edo peoplewant. Let those outside Edo who are clamouring for Ize Iyamu be deceiving themselves..
people, how many houses do u see here? Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by manuelzz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
After seeing all these achievements, these SW APC rogues still want this hardworking governor gone. They want to bring Edo down to Ekiti state level.

Edo people are wise Sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by manuelzz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
basybasy:

people, how many houses do u see here? Nonsense!

How Many do you see?

4 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Slawormir: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
obaseki my nigggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Quelme: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Where is the Emotan gardens located in Edo? Abi na your back yard e dey. You and your audio MOU 3 credit governor no go kill person with all manners of lies!

Emotan gardens kill you there!!!!

Affordable kill you there!!!
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by BlowYourMind: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
ok
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Quelme:
Where is the Emotan gardens located in Edo? Abi na your back yard e dey. You and your audio MOU 3 credit governor no go kill person with all manners of lies!

Na once u dey know APC people. Touts. Why all these insults. You are seeing something with pictorial evidence and you are saying all these.

What is wrong in asking me politely the address of this estate?

This estate is located in Upper Sokponba Road, Benin, Edo State.

Visit here and know more about this project
http://emotan.com.ng/

4 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by slivertongue: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NaMe4: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
I visited this place 2 months ago. It's a huge project and work is ongoing.

It's a serene environment with a beautiful layout plan.

The completed houses have been purchased with residents already living in.

A lot of Benin residents don't even know about this project.

3 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NaMe4: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Quelme:

Upper Sakponba

I took these photos below

2 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by dalongjnr: 4:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Look at the road, poorly done.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by OVB123: 4:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Work in the estate is still on going, i know very much that this what we want. God bless Obaseki, 4+4 torgba!

2 Likes

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
dalongjnr:

Where you expecting a Julius Berger road inside an estate? Una must find excuse.

1 Like

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Sendermac3: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
APC want to bring Edo down to Ekiti state level.

Edo people are wise Sha.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Aflix(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Obaseki doesn't publicize his projects Why?
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NaMe4: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2020
dalongjnr:

Work is not done yet.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Forward ever

1 Like

Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NaMe4: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Aflix:
Obaseki doesn't publicize his projects Why?

He doesn't. And that's how it's supposed to be as that is his mandate.

There are so many projects ongoing, lots of citizens in one part of a city may not have knowledge of what is going on or may have been completed in another part.

I noticed in his campaigns he mainly informs the electorate of projects he is yet to embark upon and reassures them of completion in due time.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by Aflix(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
NaMe4:

There are so many projects ongoing, lots of citizens in one part of a city may not have knowledge of what is going on or may have been completed in another part.

I noticed in his campaigns he mainly informs the electorate of projects he is yet to embark upon and reassures them of completion in due time.
This man is not a politician. He should have a media body that does the publicizing for him.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by dalongjnr: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
NextGovernor:

Where you expecting a Julius Berger road inside an estate? Una must find excuse.
Wow, the most interesting excuse I ever heard.
So an estate doesn't deserved a good road network?
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
NaMe4:

That is where I have been having issues with his media campaign team. They should rather focus more on advertising projects done rather than defaming Oshiomole or other characters. Obaseki has done excellently well in all senatorial districts in Edo State.
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by NextGovernor(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
dalongjnr:

Wow, the most interesting excuse I ever heard.
So an estate doesn't deserved a good road network?

That's a good road there bro. The road is still under construction. You can see that's not the final stage. Those roads will be tarred with asphalt at finishing stage.

All I am asking is were you expecting to see bridges and heavy duty roads inside an estate?
Re: Photos::: Obaseki Project For Affordable Housing For Edo People by dalongjnr: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
NextGovernor:

That's a good road there bro. The road is still under construction. You can see that's not the final stage. Those roads will be tarred with asphalt at finishing stage.

All I am asking is were you expecting to see bridges and heavy duty roads inside an estate?
At least something better than that eyesore. See ah, let's not settled for less in life. Wish you well in your campaign/marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Roundabout Wears A New Look / Breaking: Fani-kayode Has Seen Light, Joined APC, Yahaya Bello Confirms / Pls Disregard This Yet Another Fake News By IPOB Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.