Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,368 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer (511 Views)

Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo / Face Of A Scammer, A Thief!! (pictures) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer by CaptalnMitch: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders. There is a scammer on the prowl called Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed
BOSMANARIS with the bet9ja id

... I am compiling our chat screenshot already
Re: Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
They should make a rule 23: Never conduct business on Nairaland. Yet una no go hear.
Re: Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
I'll stop dropping my contact from now on
Too many scammers here
Re: Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer by Severepains: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Criminal trying to shift the blame, poverty kill your family there.
CaptalnMitch:
Good evening Nairalanders. There is a scammer on the prowl called Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed

... I am compiling our chat screenshot already
Re: Ariyo Olatunbosun Rasheed Is A Scammer by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Unfortunately your proofs will die as this thread eventually dies

Scammers have many numbers for work and account numbers also

They sure know the risk involved in their business

+ 18 Story Hot Beans Episode 1 / How To Increase Sperm Count By Foods / Love For Wakanda

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6