Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (28330 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by dukeprince50: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
great thread @ stacyO

People think I can't kill a fly cos I am at the high end of introvert, I do not quarrel cos I can't quarrel, I do not fight and hate gossiping cos it drains my energy, I can't even get angry cos I don't know how to make the anger facial expression, I am more like an emotionless person, they think I am too cool to even be born but deep down I know I have a very dark heart and I could even kill someone and not feel a thing.
I noticed I could kill someone wen a guy robbed me in school with his gang, I waited for him at night with a knife with 100% intentions to slit his throat but he never appeared, and i wanted to kill them all one by one, since i cant make ppl understand how i feel, it makes me sad and darken my mind,even if u see me, I look like an egg that will break with the slightest poke but I am different.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
great thread @ stacyO

People think I can't kill a fly cos I am at the high end of introvert, I do not quarrel cos I can't quarrel, I do not fight and hate gossiping cos it drains my energy, I can't even get angry cos I don't know how to make the anger facial expression, I am more like an emotionless person, they think I am too cool to even be born but deep down I know I have a very dark heart and I could even kill someone and not feel a thing.
I noticed I could kill someone wen a guy robbed me in school with his gang, I waited for him at night with a knife with 100% intentions to slit his throat but he never appeared, and i wanted to kill them all one by one, since i cant make ppl understand how i feel, it makes me sad and darken my mind,even if u see me, I look like an egg that will break with the slightest poke but I am different.

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
great thread @ stacyO

Do you associate a lot with people??
OR perhaps friends?
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by dukeprince50: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
StacyO:

Do you associate a lot with people??
OR perhaps friends?
I associate with people alot but I get tired of discussion easily and I'm not the talking type, I have few friends and I hardly visit them lol, but they visit me often an we discuss
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by IamPlato(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
StacyO:
Everyone have a right to their own opinion. grin
And your own job,is to play your part for your own peace of mind.

I won't lie, people(the unfamiliar ones) tend to think I'm loose grin grin.
Gosh,I love it grin
Especially, the look on their faces when I make a move in a cocky manner. If only they know cheesy

What is that one thing people mistake your type of person for and what have you done about it so far??

cc lalasticlala
they think I am dangerous because I choose to be silent

by the way, don't do that tongue thing on your profile again, please dont

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Queenflourish(f): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
They think am proud and promiscuous
Contrary to be gentle and religious
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Camelot65: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
StacyO, Your friends in Mars sends their greetings.... cheesycheesy
hope you'll come meet us soon??
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
I associate with people alot but I get tired of discussion easily and I'm not the talking type, I have few friends and I hardly visit them lol, but they visit me often an we discuss

You're an introvert cheesy

I'm one too.
I hardly talk to people but,I have a limit to it tho.

Though I always feel this love for everyone and I hate taking nonsense from people. lol
But,I can't and will never think of harming others.

I mean they're humans too and whatever the issue is,I always try to resolve vocally without violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
IamPlato:
they think I am dangerous because I choose to be silent

by the way, don't do that tongue thing on your profile again, please dont

OK sir.
I'm sowi

Being silent is golden.
So when you talk,words of wisdom come out.

Those who choose to understand,will understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Camelot65:
StacyO, Your friends in Mars sends their greetings.... cheesycheesy

hope you'll come meet us soon??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's been a long time.

Planet earth is no longer safe.

I'm building a new space ship,the one I came with got it's parts destroyed by Nigerians here.

If you can send a new one ASAP, I'll be home soon.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Camelot65: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
StacyO:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's been a long time.

Planet earth is no longer safe.

I'm building a new space ship,the one I came with got it's parts destroyed by Nigerians here.

If you can send a new one ASAP, I'll be home soon.
We'll be sending one soon... if not, try your best to fasten the building of the new spaceship

Mars looks promising, Earth is a junkyard

we await your arrival smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Queenflourish:
They think am proud and promiscuous Contrary to be gentle and religious

They think I'm promiscuous too grin grin
Laughs in indaboski. Though not too religious but,a very gentle being.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Camelot65:
We'll be sending one soon... if not, try your best to fasten the building of the new spaceship

Mars looks promising, Earth is a junkyard

we await your arrival smiley

Aye aye captain
kiss

I hope you haven't fallen in love with Luminara?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Camelot65: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2020
StacyO:

Aye aye captain kiss

I hope you haven't fallen in love with Luminara?? undecided

cheesy Nah Nah ,Love aside for now
let's get you back to Mars first
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lmao!! This one has skoi-skoi in her head, haha. Girl, your profile bio had me laughing. Like, jeez!! You sounded super crazy and fun. Stacy, you have a new fan here. Chei, but u are something else ! Haa! Xoxo
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
KevUnique:
Lmao!! This one has skoi-skoi in her head, haha. Girl, your profile bio had me laughing. Like, jeez!! You sounded super crazy and fun. Stacy, you have a new fan here. Chei, but u are something else ! Haa! Xoxo

Sticking my tongue right at you like seun's poor emoji tongue
Skoi-skoi is an understatement.

Thank you anyway.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Auladimeji(m): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2020
People mistake introvert beings for been cool and gentle not knowing that they can kill without remorse because if you offend them,they'll be nursing that thought for months until the grace of God clear it form them.

I called them STILL WATER RUNS DEEP

NO DO YOUR GRAGRA REACH INTROVERT SIDE,DEY GO JUST KILL YOU... SARA

4 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
StacyO:

Sticking my tongue right at you like seun's poor emoji tongue
Skoi-skoi is an understatement.

Thank you anyway.
Just a friendly reminder- 'tongues do get bitten' So careful how ya go around playing with it wink
U welcome hun.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
KevUnique:

Just a friendly reminder- 'tongues do get bitten' So careful how ya go around playing with it wink
U welcome hun.

Hahahahhahahahahahhahah

They can only try tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by PrincessJr(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
People think I’m quiet and gentle, meanwhile I could cause an hurricane when crossed!
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Abcruz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm very quiet and always seek to be alone. Some people actually takes this nature of mine for granted and would want to step on my toes thinking I can't bite. But they're left with surprises when I retaliate in full blown anger. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
I have this mean mugging look and people tend to judge me by that but the truth is I'm one sweet soul n people bold enough to let me in get surprised when they get to see me for me
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by udy4luv88(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Calm Dude Nd Quite! That They Can Use Me Anyhw...
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by kiddkash(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
people mistake me for a good guy

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by passionberry(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
StacyO:
Everyone have a right to their own opinion. grin
And your own job,is to play your part for your own peace of mind.

I won't lie, people(the unfamiliar ones) tend to think I'm loose grin grin.
Gosh,I love it grin
Especially, the look on their faces when I make a move in a cocky manner. If only they know cheesy

What is that one thing people mistake your type of person for and what have you done about it so far??

Mine:people think am secretive, pretender,,always lucky and favourable..
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by LINTUNE(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
they think am a womansier, i just wish they can open my mind and see whats in there, all what's in my brain right now is , money money money money money money, no fucking space for women, for now...the fact that women are always around some of we men, doesn't make us womanisers..
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Finnese001: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lamanii22:
People mistake me for a proud person... I walk arrogantly though....

Please I want buy chin chin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Simvan: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
TheCork:

Atitude all ready.. and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland..sad. Anyways please describe yo sef. I need a girlfriends please smiley
Lol
What a scope cheesy
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Abusadiq01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
LightOnScams:
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!

U be idiot!

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Harrykn: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Numero9:
Most people mistake me for an introvert. But the fact is I'm ambivert. I enjoy solitude alot and can be much of a talker with the right people.

No need for comment, you've shared mine too.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lazy...

Most people think I am lazy on sight. grin
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by eedimo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
An extreme introvert and everyone I come in contact with think I'm "full of myself".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.