Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You (1055 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / Join The Fastest Growing Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by kunki90(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Disclaimer: not in all cases are these lies but in most cases they usually are.

They will tell you the car is :

1) Banker used or doctor used
2) Its a woman that used it and so
3) The A/C is chilling o, you will just refill it grin - big scam
4) First body -; car that they have used paint to bastardize
5) Distress sale grin - it’s because the owner needs money

Add yours grin

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by eRex(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
kunki90:

Add yours grin

Buy n travail

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by proclinician: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
The worst is 7 months used.

8 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
I just want to upgrade grin grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by Tomtomy98: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Just needed to buy a new car..

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by santakris(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oven baked: for a car roughly painted by kàmóru

8 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by CallofDuty(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Owner need to upgrade or travel abroad... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by Trustme2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Selling to complete a project

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by double3(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
I shake my head when I see a car advert written "used by a pastor" ; ....I'm like and soo?? I guess " used by a lady or banker " no longer sells grin grin

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2020
You will hear things like BUY AND DRIVE.

JUST 3 MONTHS USED

NOTHING TO FIX

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by kunki90(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Owner is relocating to Osapa London grin
Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by phammyus: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
The fact is most Nigerians don't like the truth as a buyer, there's no 100% used car. Someone sourcing for a naija used car at very low budget will be like I want accident free, first body, no scratches, and to add salt to injury few months used. If a naija used car possesses all these qualities the owner will probably not willing to sell yet or sell at higher price. No one is interested in buying a Tokunbo car to use for few months, sell it and buy another one. If you don't get your facts right, you stand the risk to be lied to 100%.
Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by DAVE5(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
kunki90:

Add yours grin

Cars used by women are generally the worst types of used cars to buy in my opinion

Most women don't care about the well being of their cars, just hop in and drive anytime they need to get from point A to B

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Used Car Dealers Will Tell You by kunki90(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2020
Owner needs money to clear goods grin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Registered 2000 Toyota Camry (pencil) / Toks Standard Honda CR-V 2014 / SOLD SOLD SOLD Foreign Used 2010 Mercedes Benz GLK350 At 6.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.