Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn (70891 Views)

Nigerian Custom Service Salary Structure / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by anonimi: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
april2018:
9. Polithiefcians shocked shocked

Governors: 300,000,000 per month
Ministers: 500,000,000 per month
Senators: 700,000,000 per month

EFCC Chairman: 5,000,000,000 per month
Minister of Petroleum: 10,000,000,000 per month

: Teachers: 7,000 per month

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3794914_12107033102088891332957211322802348550781822n_jpeg4a33e240165186c1d2e9c7d80feeca71

1 Like

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Froshloaded: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Torie8:
What of level 7 officers.
How much is their salary?

Baby Girl
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Torie8(f): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

Baby Girl
Yea do you know their pay? tongue
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Ademoore07(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can someone enlighten me on the salary structure of academics staffs of polytechnics. How much are they paid both in basic and allowances according to ranks.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
obstead200:
where is the attachment? Or better still, show us the salary structure table of CONPSS.
U insulted me in the other thread and I let it slide. Now show us the payslip or better still a link to the salary structure table, else u will eat manure for the rest of Ur miserable life
if you quote me again, it will never be well with you and those that own you. S W I N E
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by obstead200(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
opeyemi2012:
if you quote me again, it will never be well with you and those that own you. S W I N E
Ur life is already miserable. I can't even make it worse because it can't go lower than it is.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Geestarry(f): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Make efforts to develop your skillset so you can diversity your income prospects
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by nonxo007(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
pls wat is d difference between agency and ministry
Ministry is the mother body, e.g ministry of communications. Now the ministry has agencies and departments it oversees, such as NCC, Nipost, nicomsat, nitda. But sadly those who work under the mother (ministries) are paid peanuts.
Understood ?

2 Likes

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Froshloaded: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Torie8:

Yea do you know their pay? tongue

No I don't
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wshjba:
This is big lie...the salary can be small but I tell you nobody takes home less than 85k in all for federal higher institutions(poly, uni, coe). The minimium entry level for graduate is 7 which has a take home of at least 89kplus.

the next time you call me a liar, I will so drag you. You clearly cannot comprehend a simple write-up.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by royalfly(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wshjba:
This is big lie...the salary can be small but I tell you nobody takes home less than 85k in all for federal higher institutions(poly, uni, coe). The minimium entry level for graduate is 7 which has a take home of at least 89kplus.

U lie, it’s 79k before the so called minimum wage. State the uni that earns 89 at entry level.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by missyojo(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sammy07:

They do
They regulate political finances in Nigeria
They monitor their audit, the political parties in Nigeria usually submit their audit finances, they watch and see all activities in terms of spending or fund generation of political parties.

Pls read up inec code of conduct on political party it's a pdf

Ohhhh.... Ok
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
MrPsalmist:
Hustle and don't just depend on this chicken change.

Salary is what they pay you to forget your dreams
For your information, ngozi okonji earns a salary of $200k every month when she was fmr board of directors (world bank).
I know an oil worker who earn 2.5-3m naira not even part of top manager, every month that's 40 million naira every year etc in that category, do you know what you could achieve with as little as 2.5-3m naira salary every month even less than that, well I know what such people had achieved so well.
The thing is we need to reduce corruption from the very top so that people can earn more better because what we earn as in Nigeria is peanut in advance countries.
Imagine a support nurse in general health in the UK earns approximately 1200 pounds in salary, every Month at least that could give you an average life and promote you with more sustainable if you save little, with little inputs that's entitled to many benefits after retirement but in Nigeria it is zero, because we have placed no value in anything in Nigeria but place high value on politicians that's why they keep looting and see them selves as demigod.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mess up country, 300k what ordinary security in UAE earns in a month ...
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
desoul2004:
Can someone actually move from Category B to A, without going through fresh recruitment?
Yes via transfer of service. Quite a cumbersome process though
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Adiahakiet:
There's this oil and gas regulatory agency. NCDMB. how much is their entry level and do they pay upfront too
Do all you can to get in if you can. Pay is very very awesome. Almost better than many sister parastatals under petroleum.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Baamm:
There is no lack of job in Nigeria. What we lack is job dignity. Most under the grade C payment will apply for other well paying Federal government job When the recruitment is open thereby escalating the figures of unemployment in Nigeria.
well said
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
highbee02:
In Kwara State Universal Basic Education, NCE level 07 earns 33K while the school Principal on level 16 earns 60k+

TESCOM: level 08 earns 41k+, while his counterpart in KWSUBEB earns 38k+

This is the situation in Kwara State.
The present administration has done nothing to address the disparity in the monthly pay for civil servants despite his campaign promises. No promotion, no leave bonus, no monetary benefit on STEP etc.

We only enjoy prompt payment unlike past administration, the only dividend of O TO GE
sad
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
lordswill03:
My brother help me tell them oo, that's how people be giving me " a federal government worker" look. Not knowing say I de suffer
I can relate
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by NECO1998: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Conraiss.

1 Like

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Just see how everything is haphazard and you expect there not to be corruption and ineptitude in the system?

Where workers are unmotivated, they'd give below par in the discharge of their duties and motivate themselves by corrupt means.

How do you expect a civil servant who even earns 100k with a family of 3 kids to survive without soiling his/her hands to make ends meet when a 2 bedroom apartment, for instance, goes for as high as 800k to 1m Naira in Abuja for instance.

I keep saying it that to get this country back on track, we the youths need to get together, bring to the table our 21st-century ideas, sack these failed analog rogues, uninstall the present operating system of the country, and reinstall a more modern version of the operating system with an incorruptible and fire-wall proof anti-virus/corruption system.
See my signature for an idea.
very true. You are truly aware of the realities.

1 Like

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Chopulate(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is indeed a very sensitive issue..

We seriosuly need a set our priorities right in this country..

As an active military personnel, 10years in service as an other rank , i hv nothing to show, in terms of material possession, becos i refuse to partake in any illegal act.

It hasn't been easy as d bread winner but God no go shame us

Going by my Dads favorite quote b4 i left home.
My son
A good name is better to be choose rather than great riches. And over 10years hv protected my Father's name of which am proud of....

Las las God no go shame us

8 Likes

Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by onyxo76(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wshjba:

not with ippis o, by the time pencom, nhf, and other dues aside tax enter that 89k go drop to about 70k
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by earnit3: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Really
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Pisol(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Am a ssce holder and my total take home is #110,000 per month. Other allowance will makes it 120,000 per month.

Pls I need a job Biko... 08189422809..am a graduate sha oo
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by Adiahakiet: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
opeyemi2012:
Do all you can to get in if you can. Pay is very very awesome. Almost better than many sister parastatals under petroleum.
wow thanks for responding. Am very grateful. When u say sister agencies, do u include Dpr and NNPC?
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by opeyemi2012(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Adiahakiet:
wow thanks for responding. Am very grateful. When u say sister agencies, do u include Dpr and NNPC?
I was talking of PEF, PPPRA. But yes, NCMDB will compete favourably with NNPC and DPR.
Re: Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn by eagleeye2: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
royalfly:

U lie, it’s 79k before the so called minimum wage. State the uni that earns 89 at entry level.
He is actually correct. A level 7 officer in Fed Uni earns nothing less than 89k. (Note the minimum wage has been implemented).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Nigerian Army Reduces Academic Requirement To Woo More Citizens Into Joining / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.