Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) (32071 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Turbaned By The Otaru Of Auchi (Photos) / Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu receives blessings of Otaru of Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by bhella10: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wierdceo:

Not bad. U still try. Etsako language no easy to hear . Nice to meet you.
Same here ozaho
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
ogbeking:

A deceitful man like they called him. No real identity. As much as they tried to sell Buhari to us, he never carried a Bible, or adorned the garb of a pastor. That cannot be said about this duplicitous man who wants power at all cost.
We will never trust him with out patrimony in Edo.
who can help me with that GEJ photo dressing like a fulani man?
Also orji kalu whom ipob are worshipping also bag a traditional title in the North.
Am waiting for the pictures
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
and who told you that it's only Muslim that dress like that? Manage and travel to some northern State you see many Christian traditional leaders dressing that way.
have u seen American dress like a Muslim because the way their culture is.. even a pipe can never
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
and who told you that it's only Muslim that dress like that? Manage and travel to some northern State you see many Christian traditional leaders dressing that way.
have u seen American dress like a Muslim because the way their culture is.. even a pope can never
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:

have u seen American dress like a Muslim because the way their culture is.. even a pope can never
are you an American? Tell me the verse in the Bible that prohibit such dressing.
By the way,Orji kalu also dress like that, what do you have to say?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
are you an American? Tell me the verse in the Bible that prohibit such dressing.
By the way,Orji kalu also dress like that, what do you have to say?
u see,...a real Christian and pastor shouldn't dress that way
that's my own
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:

that's my own
why? Did the Bible prohibit that? How do you know a real Christian?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tkester:
If you like go and turban in Sokoto, nothing will stop your defeat in September.

Continue enjoying the five minutes fame from online afonjazees. The same way the cheered oshoomhole to his demise, that same fate awaits you.

You're entitled to your views.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Littlefingerjp: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
aghap51:
Chief Alhaji pastor Osagie Ize l-Iyamu. Papa Adeboye, come and see ur so called Pastor o. More titles are coming. Very soon Edo State Association of witches and wizard will bestow a title on him.......
Papa Adeboye will surely be happy if his so called pastor becomes the next governor of Edo state..He doesn't care how he does it...Pastors and Politicians deceiving gullible Nigerians
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
WiseAnt:

that's my own

It shows you've not travelled wide. Christians traditional rulers in the North dress like this.

I've seen that in Kaduna where a Christian traditional ruler was turbaned.

Let anybody from Kaduna confirm my post.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by jaggabban: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tkester:
If you like go and turban in Sokoto, nothing will stop your defeat in September.

Continue enjoying the five minutes fame from online afonjazees. The same way the cheered oshoomhole to his demise, that same fate awaits you.
Na so u flat headers talk for Imo and Bayelsa and APC won. What go vex me after election is if I hear "APC rigged the election".
Make una leave ur useless red sand and come to Edo to rig too ooo.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by jaggabban: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: These stupid nairalanders should quit commenting on Edo election, their stupid ipob this ipob that post is irritating... You are not in Edo and only eats what the media feeds you so shut the Bleep up... Your stupid tribal war is getting irritating, even fools won't continue in such a stupid way... Spits.

I met an APC leader and she told me why she is against Obaseki, cos he did not give her 200k from the last election.. Everyone is just out for their own interest..
Another stvpid flat header sighted.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
euniquea:
Pastor in deed

In fairness to Iyamu, he couldn't have rejected it since he wants to be governor of all.

Recall when Buhari contested in 2003, 2007, 2011 he was always wearing his Hausa Fulani babariga and cap.

But in 2015, he wore clothes of every major tribes during rallies and on billboards bcoz he needed to identify with the people he want to govern.

Ize Iyamu has not committed any offence.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
euniquea:
Pastor in deed

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by 007inc: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
The day ipob miscreants started supporting Obaseki is the day I concluded he had just one term as a governor. undecided
To u every Igbo is IPOB, every non APC is IPOB.
So Orji Kalu and Rochas aren’t IPOB grin?
Many are mad but few a roaming. Nah HBP Go finally end ur career. Go get a job. Buhari no Dey rule finish e no still employ ur papa grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by alizma: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: These stupid nairalanders should quit commenting on Edo election, their stupid ipob this ipob that post is irritating... You are not in Edo and only eats what the media feeds you so shut the Bleep up... Your stupid tribal war is getting irritating, even fools won't continue in such a stupid way... Spits.

I met an APC leader and she told me why she is against Obaseki, cos he did not give her 200k from the last election.. Everyone is just out for their own interest..
Let assuming they hate him because he didn't dash them money but tell me, what has he done with the money he refused to dash out, what achievement justifies his reelection?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
The day ipob miscreants started supporting Obaseki is the day I concluded he had just one term as a governor. undecided
And that was the day we all concluded you lacked sense and Oshiomole will be disgrace too

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
AustineJohn908:
And that was the day we all concluded you lacked sense and Oshiomole will be disgrace too

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by anonimi: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
lograr:
The deputy Governor shuaibu must be crying now. Ize iyamu has claimed his home

Jonathan was given Katsina chieftain title in 2015.
You know what happened in the elections.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by lograr(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
anonimi:

Jonathan was given Katsina chieftain title in 2015.
You know what happened in the elections.
Obaseki has just been given chieftaincy title today by Oshiomhole king. you will know what will happen in the election
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by anonimi: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
alizma:
Let assuming they hate him because he didn't dash them money but tell me, what has he done with the money he refused to dash out, what achievement justifies his reelection?

Great question.

Esseite:

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

Can you help me with one Ize-Iyamu project anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058162_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058219_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058201_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by anonimi: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tareq1105:
In fairness to Iyamu, he couldn't have rejected it since he wants to be governor of all.
Recall when Buhari contested in 2003, 2007, 2011 he was always wearing his Hausa Fulani babariga and cap.
But in 2015, he wore clothes of every major tribes during rallies and on billboards bcoz he needed to identify with the people he want to govern.
Ize Iyamu has not committed any offence.

Go & Die expert coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole has a different opinion. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11822828_oshiomhole_png62d3104c009191d91ad7408ea5e6c34d

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pastor, Chieftaincy title Redeem una see una pastor? So una pastor now Pastor Chief Ize bah?

Interesting indeed!!!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
jaggabban:

Another stvpid flat header sighted.
All this children na when una go grow?? You just wake up, brush, chop, carry phone begin insult people tribe........ Why don't you stay in your own space? You carry Edo matter for head, carry Ibo matter for head, come carry Fulani own join, people load not dey heavy you?? Na wa oooo........

I got some Yoruba friends here in Benin but them dey different, na nairaland dey cause una own sickness or Wetin?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
blowjohn:

So what message r u trying to pass across?
That obaseki will win or ize iyamu will win?
You already have an answer to that...

Our people have been blindfolded

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
aghap51:
Chief Alhaji pastor Osagie Ize l-Iyamu. Papa Adeboye, come and see ur so called Pastor o. More titles are coming. Very soon Edo State Association of witches and wizard will bestow a title on him.......
It shows their interest, anything to win and if after winning, they start settling themselves.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
Good for the woman to work for where she should get her surviving means but I met An Ipob guys who are supporting obaseki they said simply for the hatred they have for Oshiomole and Tinubu.Now tell us who is the most stupid between the woman that is supporting Iyamun because of 200k and Ipob guys who are supporting obaseki simply because of hatred they have for Tinubu and Oshiomole??
You still mentioning Ipob in your post means I can't discuss further with you.. Come back when you ready.... And learn to read, signatures are not their for fancy.... Seun should start banning there Ipob and Afonja miscreants, they sound stupid and can't hide their stupidity..
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
alizma:

Are you in Edo? Do you know Andrew momodu?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by cracky2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Does a real Christian go for chieftaincy and the likes let alone a pastor?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) by Trimque2k1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
freshkpomo:

Try and meet PDP leaders that decamped to APC nd tell us why they did too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / President Buhari Leaves For South Africa (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets Pilot He Sponsored On Board A Flight To Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.