Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse (1679 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2020
How do people use the loo when their lover is nearbye?
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by saintvc(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Erotic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by illicit(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Yes
It's part of bonding

2 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by adebayour26: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2020
IF SHE CAN STAND IT...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2020
No, that's gross to me. I'm not shy, but I feel like we both need privacy for bathroom stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
No biggie. We even gist while in the loo.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Graysons: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's disgusting! yuck hell no.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
ImaIma1:

You kidding? angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by LadyShadow(f): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inspireddd:
it's natural to feel shy

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
LadyShadow:
it's natural to feel shy

Yes especially when it’s like one toilet in the house and it’s in the room.

You know those kind of poo that makes noise angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
I probably could.

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by ElvisPresley(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Shit happens !

8 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
I probably could.

What if its smelly and makes noises?
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Stargurl20(f): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inspireddd:

Yes especially when it’s like one toilet in the house and it’s in the room.

You know those kind of poo that makes noise angry
Lol
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Inspireddd:

What if its smelly and makes noises?
It will smell like roses cheesy. Fyi, bathroom have windows and showers for a reason.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
How will you do such an irritating thing in her presence
You will excuse yourself and go elsewhere to release the bullshit you came to earth to release angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by yvelchstores(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DEFECATE IN FRONT OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. that's just wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Stricker321: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Disgusting. Spits.
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by NENGIsmells: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Inspireddd:
e sure me say your type sef go eat shitt directly from the sink. the blood of the people u have killed is affecting your brain
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Unnerve: 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
This one almost everyone above is making it seem like a bad thing, I must be very weird because I see this as normal sturvs cheesy

Abi una never live together with una lovers and spouses before?

Who has such time to give each other space every time one of you needs to defecate, lol...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by mariahAngel(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
ImaIma1:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed
When a relationship gets to that stage, the romance is probably dead.
That means you're more like buddies undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by LadySarah: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
No big deal

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by merieam16(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO DEFECATE IN FRONT OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. that's just wrong!
which law says that undecided

5 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by ImaIma1(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
mariahAngel:

It started from the first day of our marriage.

We are buddies in love and it's an interesting relationship. We talk to each other about everything. So sometimes we might not be patient enough to wait for the other to be done in the toilet.

Besides, shit has nothing to do with romance.

12 Likes

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by yvelchstores(f): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
merieam16:
which law says that undecided
I am not quoting a law, courtesy demands that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by thorpido(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
yvelchstores:
You probably didn't attend a boarding school.No biggie.
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
What a question.
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by zedegit: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
No, that's gross to me. I'm not shy, but I feel like we both need privacy for bathroom stuff.

You can't bath with me as your husband?
Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by zedegit: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

See finish.

1 Like

Re: Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse by yvelchstores(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
thorpido:
You probably didn't attend a boarding school.No biggie.
I attended boarding school jss2-ss3. No one poops in front of others. Bathing yes, not pooping. Gross!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protect Your Home And Business With Our Cctv Camera Packages / Haier Thermocool Gen Pal Inverter Ac Or Lg Dual Cool Inverter Ac / What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.