Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (21822 Views)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Goke7: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga he wanted to be veepee ...it was the likes of ameachi , atiku and saraki that stopped him and two the Muslim Muslim ticket ...relax stop lying

No he actually wanted to scare those folks away who want to be VP themselves or put forward their candidate [reference to atiku]. Tinubu will never contest an election he can't win.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by biobab23(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
priceaction:
My mind is telling me that this tinubu might pull a joker in the forth coming presidential election. If you know his pattern, he always shift attention to himself and finally pull a joker when there are lots of diversions and fights. He has been doing it in Lagos even during this last election.
I still believe that his camp may still settle for oshibajo after much fights here and there because they are still parley to themselves and oshibajo is still loyal to him and APC and oshibajo is never a puppet of tinubu, but loved by many. He did it during his nomination as VP too. Time will tell. Forget that dogara diversion. That's just distractions..

Tinubu is too big to contest d jagaban get better men for President.. Jagaban na boss
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by gasparpisciotta: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
anonimi:

You need to update yourself on our history since independence.
For example, Nzeogu clearly said that their coup was to remove the 10 percenters.
The NPC, AG and NCNC were looting money even before independence.
So what are you saying sir

I appreciate your quote here.

Your reference to the political parties and Major Kaduna Nzeogwu threw more light on my point.

Our political class bastardized and Balkanized our economy.

I still insist that looting by the Military started with IBB, the dictators before him didn’t commit the atrocities witnessed from IBB till date.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by gasparpisciotta: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Asgard13:

Looting started with ibb ? Not before ?

How old are you?

What’s murtala reason for coup... nzeogwu... Buhari coup...
they all claim corruption... what’s corruption in Nigeria...
Looting and Nepotism

Looting started from the very 1st republic... .. Ibb only continued from where others stop..

..... and how you go say abacha did better than Jonathan and Buhari

Na wao.....

Nigerians and proud ignorance angry

Bros before the insult think again.

My point is that our political class have been looting and plundering our resources since time immemorial but no stupendous wealth and looting spree can be attributed to any of the military rulers before IBB.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by gasparpisciotta: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
frankyychiji:
Looting started with IBB??

Hello Franky,

Can you mention one military ruler before IBB who has been accused of looting?
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by anonimi: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
lucasalves:
Fantastic quotes from a slave owner.....

.......... obviously complaining about slavery to Britain, their colonial masters.
Great reference to inspire against slavery. Very happy to use it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Goke7:

No he actually wanted to scare those folks away who want to be VP themselves or put forward their candidate [reference to atiku]. Tinubu will never contest an election he can't win.
Oga he was asked to step down ...the VP was always zoned to the acn camp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Igboid: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

I appreciate your quote here.

Your reference to the political parties and Major Kaduna Nzeogwu threw more light on my point.

Our political class bastardized and Balkanized our economy.

I still insist that looting by the Military started with IBB, the dictators before him didn’t commit the atrocities witnessed from IBB till date.

Gowon and his super secretaries set the tune for the looting spree.
Gowon looted Nigeria blind and those after him continued the trend.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by LegendHero(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Legendhero the best of all....

Baba, I twale u

Baba, the enemies, I mean the Okoros wage a war yesterday but God was with me..... I defeated the Okoros in their numbers gringrin

10000 Okoros are no match for me.. Even cownu bows at my feet gringrin

Cc: lzaa imhotep grin

Haha Okolo people don suffer niyen o.

Lol
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Skyehigher1: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Asiwaju all the way aregbesola can never contest against his boss in recent last election APC and aregbesola lost to PDP in there senatorial district senator fadansi Francis
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Skyehigher1: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Asiwaju all the way aregbesola can never contest against his boss in recent last election APC and aregbesola lost to PDP in there senatorial district senator fadansi Francis , any body in South West can never contest against asiwaju bola hammed tinubu
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by abbiboy: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who read this story book,kindly raise yur hand n summarise.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by hyperflex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
I laugh at those seeking the downfall of Jagaban but it comes with being number 1. Everyone who isn’t number 1 wants number 1 to fall. As long as Tinubu is alive cuz once a man dies all his courage n honor dies with but as long as Tinubu is alive u can’t see him fall.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by anonimi: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
lucasalves:
I dey even praise una wey dey follow news from that region, nothing intellectually engaging occurs in their political scene.

Fantastic quote from someone whose regional politics is dominated by an indicted drug dealer and his agbero enforcers.
Such shameless hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by lucasalves: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
anonimi:

Fantastic quote from someone whose regional politics is dominated by an indicted drug dealer and his agbero enforcers.
Such shameless hypocrisy!

Isn't yours dominated by a convicted felon? pot kettle my friend. Let's now ask where the majority of drug pushers come from? That's a stat I guess you won't be so quick to come up with.

Regional politics controlled by a drug dealer? you clearly have no idea that Tinubu is a key player in the National scene (isn't that why he lives rent free in the heads of your kind?). My guy sit down be humble, like him or not no one in that waste land has even an inch of the political acumen the man possesses.

I will never vote the man as president but if you are here screaming agbero enforcers you probably need to look into your brothers in Imo beating up their parents who are protesting to get their pension. So now tell the class who is the hypocrite here?
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by anonimi: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
lucasalves:
Isn't yours dominated by a convicted felon? pot kettle my friend. Let's now ask where the majority of drug pushers come from? That's a stat I guess you won't be so quick to come up with.

Regional politics controlled by a drug dealer? you clearly have no idea that Tinubu is a key player in the National scene (isn't that why he lives rent free in the heads of your kind?). My guy sit down be humble, like him or not no one in that waste land has even an inch of the political acumen the man possesses.

I will never vote the man as president but if you are here screaming agbero enforcers you probably need to look into your brothers in Imo beating up their parents who are protesting to get their pension. So now tell the class who is the hypocrite here?

In your narrow view, anyone who reveals the criminal nature of your Jagabandit is not Yoruba.
Keep on with your fantasies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by frankyychiji(f): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Hello Franky,

Can you mention one military ruler before IBB who has been accused of looting?
Because IBB was so brazen and it was during the oil windfall. Obasanjo Farms was a national asset before they did their abracadabra and it became his own. The corruption of the second republic was reason why buhari and idiagbon struck.
Guy forget, all these oldies raped Nigeria so bad those days.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by lucasalves: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
anonimi:

In your narrow view, anyone who reveals the criminal nature of your Jagabandit is not Yoruba.
Keep on with your fantasies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

You know who or what you are... I literally stated I won't vote for the man in my comment, in your haste to comment like an idiot with pictures you clearly ignored that part, calling him my jagabandit (by the way really mature). Why would I run PR for any politician in Nigeria? Aren't they all thieves? Convicted or not.

They never did shit for me when I lived in that shithole so why would Tinubu be my "jagabandit"?

Guy find a job, by the time you wake up from this nairaland trolling you will just see your contemporaries buying houses and doing great things. Remain there looking for pictures.
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by ChukwuObe: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Esseite:
The only notable thing here is one reduced a state to a 91% debt to revenue, was able to install a stooge (a cousin to the other) while becoming a minister. while the other took his to over N1.2tr debt. With barely nothing to justify such debts, both are praised like the next best thing.

Despite that, they are still far far better than your Abia governor who is currently sleeping at the wheel
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by earnit3: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Despite that, they are still far far better than your Abia governor who is currently sleeping at the wheel

And how did you know am from Abia?...
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by Franktom247(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Luggardhy:
Asiwaju Jagaban!
Ghana Must Go Bag Lion of Bourdilon The Only Man With Central Bank Inside Agbada

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by PropertyBuying(f): 4:42am On Aug 14, 2020
hannysur8:
Aregbe is too small for Jagaban
Why this comparisons?
Re: Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible / APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.