Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) (28176 Views)

Oshiomhole Received By Supporters At Okpella, Estako East LG / Idia Ize-Iyamu Storms Auchi In Edo North For APC Campaign (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Mires: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

So give up and forget about obaseki

Who gives you on a hero?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by karkel(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2020
No social distancing. Whaat
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Villain7: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is bunch of jokers and self contradictory. Schools shuts cos of COVID, yet look at crowd in the campaign. Why are there still measures of controlling COVID spread if this is happening? What kind of country is This? Fela said it long, animals in human skins. Animal Talks.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by max83: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
825sqm plot of land for outright purchase in a gated community estate along Orchid Road, off Eleganza Bus Stop, Ikota, Lekki Pennisula 2, Lagos State.

Asking Price N85 million.

Document: Governor's Consent.

Contact +2347036754140 for details. Serious buyer only.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Villain7: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Window44:
see below
carry you edited ticket go. if you know say na sure give one Game free make we attest to it. I only pity some people that will still fall for this trap...
#ScamAlert
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Kubernetes: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cool...I see the woman are dressed decently
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
This Oshiomhole won't let this man do his own campaign on his own in peace. In the next 4 years (assuming he wins ooh because he won't), we'll start hearing "I did this...I did that...I used my influence...betrayal..."

Who send you message? Sit down one place, No.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Eriyoshegz: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
poi 4 gateman. Paid audience!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
bewla:
just win

I hate rented crowd
Same way they were rented is the same way they are going to be rented to cast the vote for POI. Why can't your master rent his own crowd?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by danilmo: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin Reason why Nigeria will always be backward

What Buhari the lifeless president is doing up there is enough for any body contesting under APC not to win any election if Nigerians have sense undecided

Fools

lol, easy.
u think politic is about the usual woman to woman quarrel?? U hate my Mum I ll hate also hate ur mum?? gringrin

Politics is a game of reality played by real niggars, carry ur emotion go ur village abeg..

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by akinbula: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is basically going about seeking moral justification and not campaigning or dropping manifestos up and down.
The people know better. Obaseki2020!

odiks:
Ize-Iyamu Takes Campaign to Three Etsako LGAs

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in the Edo 2020 Governorship election has taken his campaign to all the councils in Etsako.

The APC candidate rolled out the developmental plans contained in his SIMPLE Agenda to the people in Etsako West and Etsako Central Local Government councils of the state.

Speaking at Ugbekpe-Ekperi and Auchi in Etsako West and Etsako central councils, respectively, Ize-Iyamu applauded the people for their warm reception.

The campaign also reached Agenebode, in Etsako East.

Ize-Iyamu promised that his government would be different from the present administration of the state in terms of performance.

The governorship candidate pledged to pursue his SIMPLE Agenda to build on the legacies of the former governor of Edo, Adams Oshiomhole.

Ize-Iyamu also promised to provide jobs for Edo youths and empower women with micro credit to boost their businesses.

He added that he would provide lasting solution to the flood and security problems in the councils.

At Ekperi, Adams Oshiomhole who was on the campaign train, recalled some of his achievements in the Local Government Area such as the road linking Ekperi to Anegbette.

He said he had promised four years ago that Gov. Godwin Obaseki, now of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would construct more roads in the spirit of continuity.

He said Obaseki failed to do so.

At Auchi, Oshiomhole told the people that the APC choice of Ize-Iyamu and Mallam Gani Audu as running mate was a better choice for Edo people.

“We can restore good governance and not use propaganda to deceive the people,” Oshiomole said.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/12/ize-iyamu-takes-campaign-to-three-etsako-lgas/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Vanguard Newspaper: APC takes SIMPLE Agenda message to Edo North

BENIN —The Edo APC governorship campaign train touched down in Etsako East LGA on Wednesday with the party’s candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and party leaders spreading the message of the SIMPLE Agenda to the Palace of the Traditional ruler and inhabitants of Agenebode, its headquarters.

At the palace of the Okumagbe of Weppa Wano, HRH George Egabor Omoze I could not hide his happiness as Pastor Ize-Iyamu paid him homage and gave him copies of his Manifesto, the Simple Agenda as he called him, ‘’My Son in whom I am pleased.”

He blessed the APC candidate and declared: “I pray for you that God protects you and God gives you what you want…we pray that God will make what you are aspiring for to come true – that is our prayer.”

The Okumagbe went down memory lane to recall how much his community and the Etsako East local government benefited from the Edo State Government when Pastor Ize-Iyamu served first as Chief of Staff and later as Secretary to the State Government.

“All the things we have here today I got them while he (Ize-Iyamu) was in government: the High Court, College of Agriculture, a transformer in front of my house (palace), my appointment as Chairman/Governing Council of Usman Dan Fodio University (Sokoto), College of Education-Ekiadolor and Usen; that was when he was in government.”

Pastor Ize-Iyamu while presenting his Simple Agenda to the monarch whom he described as one who is passionate about development like himself added that Agenebode occupied a strategic position and its potentials have not been fully exploited to move Edo forward.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/apc-takes-simple-agenda-message-to-edo-north/

Photos:
Incredible crowd at Ugbekpe Ekperi, Edo North awaiting the arrival of @PastorIzeIyamu
and @OfficialAPCNg Campaign team. God bless Edo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7aZfSVRfg

Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by chriscrosss(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wen will youth in Nigeria have sense..poverty is killing us and the politicians are using that to take advantage of us..social distancing NBA, face mask MBA..this is so heart breaking. .
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Miracle1991: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mires:

But come o! I just want to ask one question only. Why Yoruba people carry Edo state matter for head passed the people wey get the state?

I keep saying if Governor Obaseki is rigged out, he's written his name in history book as a man who is not a coward.
who will rig a sitting governor? He control the security and also have enough money to buy vote.
Meanwhile, let me tell you that obaseki is not winning this election, he disrespect the sanctity of legislative, he flew money outside this country through his commissioner now the commissioner is in prison abroad.
Edo people will reject Obaseki like shit
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Damage control gone bad grin grin grin. Continue na. It's the apc styles. Go online and exhume more humiliating videos of peper dem song. I'm not a kid, just so you know. .
if you can not differentiate between original and doctored video,then you are not only a kid but a disgrace to unintelligent people.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nanavati:
paid crowd
same paid crowd will be paid to vote.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Mires: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
who will rig a sitting governor? He control the security and also have enough money to buy vote.
Meanwhile, let me tell you that obaseki is not winning this election, he disrespect the sanctity of legislative, he flew money outside this country through his commissioner now the commissioner is in prison abroad.
Edo people will reject Obaseki like shit

I see why you chose to be addressed Miracle. Clap yourself Mr. Miracle Political Professor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by earnit3: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
most of these "crowds" don't PVC grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I can't believe dat dis government are just fooling demselves not us

Where is de covid 19 we are clamoring about with dis crowded campaign?

Dam it
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Same way they were rented is the same way they are going to be rented to cast the vote for POI. Why can't your master rent his own crowd?
My opinion so u keep yours to your self

contest your own win and come here so that we can enjoy it together
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by rafaelgbenga(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
odiks:

You na Saint smiley cheesy wink
that is our they are using your glory! Ode arindin
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
bewla:
My opinion so u keep yours to your self

contest your own win and come here so that we can enjoy it together
why air your own on Nairaland instead of keeping it to yourself?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) by bewla(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
UtuokeAlcoholic:

why air your own on Nairaland instead of keeping it to yourself?
pls try to be grown up if u don't like my comments look and move on no be fight now

enjoy life have fun
the dead don't enjoy

you be human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Electric Disconnects Shehu Shagari's Home Over Unpaid Bills / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.