Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

My True Love/ Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Love/ Life Story (493 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My True Love/ Life Story by olite93(m): 6:10am On Aug 13, 2020
hi fellow nlers, i hope all is going as good as can be. remember its just a phase and will pass. good or bad
this is a true love story i wanna share with y'all. kinda long but PLEASE read through and comment.
its an enjoyable read about a faceless life.

Nature has Provided us with all the elements of SUCCESS and funny enough they are the very elements of FAILURE. the only difference is our attitude.

first off, i wont unfollow the sultry things/pages that i follow because i want y'all to know that i'm just a guy who has found love and wants to share my experience to like minds(wandering minds) like me.

about me: a young naija guy from the east, born n bred in the west. lived here all my life. my mama say i be ibo kinda guy(lol)
last son from a polygamous home, born rich but dad died when i was 18months leaving 2 women and 9 kids so we've had to struggle to be who we are by the Help of God.
i'm the 7th and last from my mom but 8th in the family. after dad died, trust ibo people to devour the mans wealth amongst themselves leaving us with nothing.
but thank God for his faithfulness that never ceases. i am ever grateful.
i grew up in that very christian home where godly/churchy morals are binding and we adhere to them strictly so i'm that church boy who knows
in and out of the bible/church. if i do pastor for you you go think say na me be Pst Adeboye. lol... but i have this independent and adventurous
mind that wants to explore life. so asides from being that 'good' guy i can be a criminal mastermind, drinker, smoker, don't womanize due to numerous reasons but i have been involved with some women, i'm your regular go to guy for most things you might need in these streets; i might not be the socket to your plug but trust me, i'm your sure extension for all you need to stay woke: from booze to smoke, to raining hell on people like the Holy Ghost, drugs, hitters, etc. never raped, killed nor was i a MEN(almost became a sealord tho back in the days)
the story:
i had this girlfriend (Malinda) who was all i wanted in a woman(beauty, character, morals, intelligence, et al). i loved her so hard that after God,
she and my mom both rank number 1 in my life and the next person is ranked number 3. we didn't have a smooth relationship due to so many reasons but boy i
knew we loved us. she's been dealing with some emotional trauma for years that affects her social life so it affected us but i loved her above all regardless.
in the many years of our relationship and even before she came into my life, i always felt something missing within; this void. her love fills it but just for a while.
but i knew my love for her never shook. Part of what causes our problem is religion/church then some times her trauma takes the driver seat and she blocks
everyone out fighting her trauma. we attend diff churches. but in all, she keeps telling me she leaves me for her religion/God, that i'm her biggest sin.
(i wonder when love became sin). our relationship has been on n off. i knew of the trauma before i chose to love her.
in the whole saga, i never stopped loving her but i didn't believe her religious excuses (nigga has to stay woke) but i couldn't hold her
whenever she wanted to leave. one day some years back, i thought: this girl wey de always leave me go marathon prayers and sessions with her GOD(as she claims)
and me i go always de feel lost; so i thought to find God. i know about Him. i know God that i could explain well to anyone, but deep down i didn't know Him personally.
i cant explain this but i know my information about Him has increased tremendously because now i'm experiencing those good things we read first hand.
i changed my prayers from God please direct me to God please Reveal yourself to me and over time i started having some thoughts (some people will say its a voice but
this one is in my head). these thoughts align with deep truths that i've been pondering about life, the church, my Malinda etc; so many things.
during this period i was able to find out who i am, why i was created, my real enemy and some other truths about life that is changing my mentality.
Recently, i discovered the love of God in its Fullness and i've been basking in it and trying to find out more (reason for this story). this love so dwarfed and
flawed my love for Malinda that i began to wonder what sort of love is this. love so sweet. since i found out, life has gotten a lot easier (my problems are there o),
that void has disappeared, i smile more and i'm happier. Life is essentially more beautiful and i can face the next day head on. that love is helping me drop my habits
gradually by helping me detest those things i used to enjoy doing (addicted to doing).
i now understand the son-ship of God. i now know God to a considerable amount(i knew a lot about Him which some people mistake for knowing Him) but experiencing Him
is a different thing all together. the kind of love that makes you Forgive the vilest offenders.

i'm not religious and never will; i'm not telling you about church or pastor or those trivial things. (GOD ALMIGHTY IS BIGGER THAN ALL RELIGIONS)
i believe in GOD and i just want to tell the world because i cant keep it to myself; forgive me. my Family doesn't know so much about this change because i'm still checking myself and trying to adjust to this new life in God/Christ. this is a faceless forum where everyone posts so i can post my feelings, sharing my discoveries to any wandering soul like me. i dunno.
spoiler: Malinda left me again a few days ago. i'm somewhat happy cos now i'm not bonded to her anymore and have let her go for good God willing cos this new love
is way sweeter than what i felt with her; i'm somewhat elated, though i'll miss her (sure i will cos i truly love her) i regret she might not get to know the full
depth of my love for her because those attentions have somewhat shifted a bit.
instead of me feeling bad or sad as usual, i pray for her now. i wish her the best and i pray she finds God like i did.

i believe the church and Christianity has a lot of work to do instead of fighting and dividing within itself. they need to tell people about the love of
God. not preaching wealth, fire fire, fall down and die, kill your enemy nonsense (not saying they're wrong) but they're not as important as getting people to
understand the love of God. pastors spend so much time telling us about a Holy God that cant behold sin and will destroy sinners instead of telling us about a
loving Father who loves us while we still lived in sin and is willing to bring us out from the lifestyle we enjoy living into the realization of His ever
fresh Love/Light. they make us condemn ourselves by making us judge ourselves by the law instead of telling us about the wonders of Grace that superceeds any law.
pastors feed our fears by telling us about some archaic laws that God lives by and will never change and will destroy law breakers.
they rarely tell us that the grace of God is sufficient for us even while we are sinners that we can enjoy HIS LOVE AND CARE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH.

i stand to be corrected, holiness et al cant be achieved through man made life style. we cant satisfy the said laws by our works. only GOD can bestow us with grace,
sanctification, justification, and all the other things been preached about. Even how to access His earthly promises for our lives. only God can save or Help us.
the best we can do is to be willing in spirit and ask that He helps us.

i know this is a long read. but its true, no part of it is made up. i'm not writing to get likes or follows. i'm a sinner who still sins and is working in progress
towards being a Friend-Son to this Holy, Almighty, Loving God-Father. i'm just writing about the happenings in my life and feel like sharing should there be
any WANDERING MIND out there. NL is a great platform for such.
might post updates hopefully on my journey with God.

i know some will judge me, laugh at my so called stupidity, this might not get to the targeted audience but if it gets to you, try to read it.
Nature has Provided us with all the elements of SUCCESS and funny enough they are the very elements of Failure.

God loves us

3 Likes

Re: My True Love/ Life Story by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!

(1) (Reply)

Patriarchy Didn't Create Gender Roles. Nature And Necessity Did. / The World's Expensive And Scariest Foods / What It Means When You Dream About Having S£x With Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.