Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? (14583 Views)

What's That Song That Always Get You In A Drinking And Smoking Mood ? / Download Play That Song Piano Sheet Music – Train Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Agboola2much(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
NisforNicky:

strength to you
sad
Amen.. Thanks
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by ImaIma1(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Perfect Symphony by Ed Sheeran and Antonio Bocelli.

The Italian language gives me the kicks
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Agboola2much(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wierdceo:

I want you to listen to "I can't stop loving you" by Ray Charles

and

"Lovesong" by Adele.

Stay strong. I love you man.
I have best of Adele, I love her songs.. Don't you remember particular reminds me of my little angel though. One and only, Rolling in the deep, Melt my heart to Stone, Lovesong amongst others are my favorite. Adele deh sing!

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by ukaface(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who we be - DMX

I love the vibes
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by untildendoftime: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Whitney Houston my love is your love
I love d beats and d lyrics. D starting nah bomb "if tomorrow is judgement day...And am standing on d frontline. And d Lord asked me what I did with my life... I would say, I spent it with u. great song rip whitney
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by pauladonis(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Mine is CASANOVA by nasty c...

Something inspired me

Same here... The sound of the phone ringing at the beginning of the song actually made it an easy choice for me...
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by anuofGod(f): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Asa - Dreamer girl
and
P. Diddy - I'm coming home

I'm inspired by the lyrics, the voice and beat
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine is Mortal Kombat theme song ....

MaxFm inspired me smiley

Between the time of 11 am & 12 pm .....there's this game they play ..just to test your mind ....

I so much love the soundtrack and Shine ( the female OAP ) is always like dan dan dan dan dan cheesy *don't mind me *

If you listen to the show you would understand grin grin

Thumbs up to people who listen too grin grin grin grin grin

My second line is ....Shige by @dollypizle

I love the soundtrack of the song

Big ups dollypizle�

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by gbemishile: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Am using an Indian classics song as my ringtone.from the movie yah veedah Raha.
I love the songs in that movie

2 Likes

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Marayola(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboola2much:
Memories by Maroon 5.. To keep the memory of my late baby sister alive.. ��
Awwwn. That's so nice
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine is Hands of God by Jon Bellion
Mehn that is song is not just Melody because looking at this life ehn , everything ,everywhere in confusion and ruins ,when I look at these I just say all lies in the hands of God
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by anslemarinze52(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ambitionz as a Ridah by Tupac
I jus love the song
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by untildendoftime: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
gbemishile:
Am using an Indian classics song as my ringtone.from the movie yah veedah Raha.
I love the songs in that movie
nice movie that year. sunita. all d soundtracks in that movie nah bomb..... D promise. U sabi better thing jooor
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Geestarry(f): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine is an Intro to My Pastor's message. It charges my spirit anytime my phone rings
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by SweetestIfy279: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by cbaba: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
4 years now guys!!!

James McGill.

What a character

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Carry on my wayward son. By Kansas.

Theme song for supernatural
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Jack14(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jidenna ft Kendrick Lamar- classic man
Cos am a classic man cheesy
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Cathryna99(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
iyapont:
oh my goodness,I so much love Sia songs,mine then was cheap trills ft Sean paul

Her lyrics are always on point!!

Nice to know another Sia fan.

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by earnit3: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
No sound
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by iyapont: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cathryna99:

Her lyrics are always on point!!

Nice to know another Sia fan.
yeah I'm a big fan, currently listening to her current song save my life, that woman is too good
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Twenty8: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Am using megalo box main ost because I love the anime
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by switkera(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Agboola2much:
Memories by Maroon 5..
To keep the memory of my late baby sister alive..
��
May her soul continue to rest in peace. The death of a loved one is very painful. God will continue to comfort you and your family.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by sylvoclair1990: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine is MIRACLE RAIN by Frank Edwards.i see God pouring rain of miracles, blessings and promotion in my life everyday.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Cj4charles(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bornfool:
Ay poyoo Goat, no doubt Grammy sure 4 aam dis year.

I'm inspired with this song because I want to be a goat
and goat you shall be grin[quote author=Bornfool post=92770089]
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Cj4charles(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello by Adele
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Tosin2904(f): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eya you really look like a goat
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
I hate it when people know i have a call.

there goes my inspiration to always put my phone on vibration.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by udomma1005(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The song Cancion Del Mariachi Morena De Mi Corazon
By Antonio banderas...Danny trejo...salma hayek....in that old movie tittled "desperado"

I know indomie generation can't recall.....gone are those days when men were boys... Antonio banderas be using guitar as gun
If you are a niggarrr and you can remember that movie then you must be a real niggarrr....I owe you enough bottles

Ogbeni...I don use the money drink beer, flex and smoke weed...I nor dey invest and save money for tomorrow way nor guarantee...if small thing enter my account i dey use am shaperly take flex.....nor worry if another one enter i go write you
Realest Nihgarr, I activated it as me ringa ringa wink
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
shegzhkn:
mine - Nonso Amadi (No Crime).
That guy is a bag of talent - You can say i am a Nonso Amadian grin
no be lie, I'm his big fan too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert / M.I Abaga – Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.