Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. (6963 Views)

Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb / Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Munachisom95(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
There are a few positive matters a few people do in human existence that really deserved to be reviewed, either they are wrong or right. Some people do things the way they like and do not care about the the end result of their choice.

The funniest part is most people don't care about what will cost them in achieving a task, in as much there's money and even when they are lacking the strength, they believe it is achievable to them. You know when you have too much money and you are overwhelmed by it, you tend to spend it on things that are less important.

Today in this publication, we shall be looking at a man who used iPhones to cover the wall of his house instead of wall tiles and people's reactions and opinions about it.

Now it's your time to contribute, if you have got all the money in this world, would you have done this...?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Munachisom95(f): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Pics

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Munachisom95:
There are a few positive matters a few people do in human existence that really deserved to be reviewed, either they are wrong or right. Some people do things the way they like and do not care about the the end result of their choice.

The funniest part is most people don't care about what will cost them in achieving a task, in as much there's money and even when they are lacking the strength, they believe it is achievable to them. You know when you have too much money and you are overwhelmed by it, you tend to spend it on things that are less important.

Today in this publication, we shall be looking at a man who used iPhones to cover the wall of his house instead of wall tiles and people's reactions and opinions about it.

Now it's your time to contribute, if you have got all the money in this world, would you have done this...?

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
na casing him use joor.
Dem no even born am well to use iPhone 4

1 Like

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by IamSalt: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
:-/

Either scraps or cases.
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by internationalman(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2020
He's a Chinese man; definitely a Chinese made transsion iPhone

1 Like

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by DICKstractor: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2020
For protection, he would have used Nokia 3310. No force would have been able to break into that house

7 Likes

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by pretydiva(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Misplace priority

1 Like

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by SavageResponse(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2020
They're cases of dead phones
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by merieam16(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2020
creativity...
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by marshalcarter: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Don't even know what to say
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by oloriooko(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
He used it to cover his fence and gate walls not house
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by trueking: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
That thing is wall tiles, I've seen the video before make una no dey deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Vyzz: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can never be a real iPhone...

Never
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
Can never be a real iPhone...

Never

Them born am well to use Ordinary working ITEL or BONTEL phone as fence talkless of Tecno na iPhones wee dey work him go come use Bill gates gannn no fit try am

That A Dummy case not real iPhone
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by IjebuWarrior: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dis one na ihouse ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Baba God bless my hustle ,for the cleaning of your school and also fumigation before full resumption,contact prolific giant cleaning services and if u are a site engineer u can reach out to me lets work together
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by potent5(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
IPhone abi na di iphone case.
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by cybriz82(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
iPhone cases...
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Doyenro23(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Online earnings is back again get daily 10% back daily after investing any amount on this site

Check my signature for the referral link it's real ohh don't dull me
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Money speaking if this is true.

Could even be a showroom. Chinese with wiredness, 5&6.
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by abumeinben(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bullet proof wall. If you know you know
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Kemimarch16(f): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by gungab(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Common Meeenh
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Surely Chinese made iphone
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Geestarry(f): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Onyenna(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Probably iphone Casings[or completely dead scrap iphones]...
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by yuswrld20(m): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2020
maximizing effective waste
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by HomerTimpson: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2020
marshalcarter:
Don't even know what to say
say "i will not masturbate anymore
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by gift2xl: 1:07am On Aug 14, 2020
this man just rubbish iphone.
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Wall-tiles pictorially designed with iphone brands, not a wall support itself..

-See my signature for architectural design and construction..
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by freshkpomo(m): 2:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Verdict: From what I can see, the phones lack panel... Just the case.. Buy him still try sha... Though the idea sounds stupid to me...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling
Re: Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. by FrankBass281(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2020
casings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Asked Rijkaard To Put Messi In The First Team"- Ronaldinho / See Photos Of Men Who Transform To Women And Vice Versa / Who Is Prettier Between Wizkid And Skale's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.